Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. (7772 Views)

If You Are Still Browsing With Your Money.[click Here For Unlimited Browsing C / Is Airtel 4gig For 1500 Still Browsing On Android / Is Zain Still Browsing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Lotuken(m): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2007
I'm still browsing free with my sim.I hope you guys knows the trick.Ask me if only you have both web and wap on your phone.But you can only browse via the web since the wap gateway have been shot by celtel.I will then tell you people how to configure it for normal browsing.I'm even browsing via my phone now.So,i'm waiting,
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by gbadex1(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2007
I am also still browsing free, nothing new there. . . .
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by bimbor(m): 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2007
ok,@ lotuken i have a phone with both wap and web browsers but my line was disconnected so can u help me reconnect,my # is 08026093817.expecting ur response,thanx
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by chuba4eva: 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2007
i believe once ur line hv been "de-provision"only celtel can reactivate it.so,why dont u check their office-Bimbor
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by chuba4eva: 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2007
hw come Lotuken dat i stil browse with my wap setting.all i need now is web/internet settings.hope sb will help me out.
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Lotuken(m): 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2007
It's okay.Let me have your mail address so that i can post the settings there.Some members do not value what others intends to do for them.I am going to post those settings privately to an individual person that request for it so that i would not be penalised for breaking celtel gateway.I hope you all understand.Thanks
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by bimbor(m): 12:08am On Mar 08, 2007
ok lotuken,here's my mail address pls post me the settings,i'll appreciate it, thanx.
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by bimbor(m): 12:10am On Mar 08, 2007
ok lotuken,here's my mail address: abimbola_ak@yahoo.com, pls post me the settings,i'll appreciate it, thanx.
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by chuba4eva: 12:56am On Mar 08, 2007
my own address 4 d web not wap setting is abraham_sule@yahoo.com.but one other thing Lotuken,can one set d web setting without activating his line.hope 2 see ur mail
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by kitaun(m): 7:26am On Mar 08, 2007
Penalised by who? lol
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Eddie2006(m): 8:45am On Mar 08, 2007
lotuken,here's my mail address: eddiemillion@yahoo.com, please post me the settings,i'll appreciate it too thanx.
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Lotuken(m): 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2007
Abimbola,abrahamsule and eddiemillio,i have posted the settings to various email address.I hope you will get it.My numbers are: 08062691669 08027526572 08050325730 should you need any further assistance.I would have love to see an individual phone to configure it myself but i'm in Abuja at the moment.I will come back to lagos next week.I really want as many million nigerians to browse free because our network provider are making things difficult for us in nigeria.
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Wilfem(m): 8:53am On Mar 09, 2007
Lulotekun, mine is wilfem@gmail.com
Thanks in advance as you kindly send the settings to me too.
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Lotuken(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2007
Wilfem,i've forwarded the settings to your email.Cheers.
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by gee2(m): 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2007
Hi, I am also browsing with my phone though I was disconnected sometime ago and now reconnected but I need to help my bro configure his Nokia3220 phone cos the new APN is not working for it. my mail addy is gee-unit@netzero.net.
Thanks
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Lotuken(m): 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2007
Gee,be specific about what you need.Ask your brother to join nairaland so that he can benefit better.
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by blink(f): 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2007
lotuken plz i need d settings my mail clickalade@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by bimbor(m): 4:17am On Mar 10, 2007
gee pls how did u get reconnected cos i was also disconnected and yet to be reconnected.pls help,every assistance will do,my number is 08026093817.thx
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by chuba4eva: 8:38am On Mar 10, 2007
@Bimbo stop stressing urself.d solutn 2 ur problem is this*use celtel homepage as ur APN,if dat do not work it simply means u hv 2 go to celtel office for activatn.that is what happened to me,but in my own case i hv to buy anor celtel line for configuratn.am posting this thread using my fone and i can stil browse free 24/7.takia
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by kidgenious(m): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2007
hi lotuken,dis is my mail:levitate2010@yahoo.co.uk
i use a nokia 6600,hope it works.
thanks grin
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by honsule(m): 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2007
lotuken i want u to mk sth clear 4 me.if ur sim hv been"de provisioned "4rm celtel of what help is d settings.am using my fone to browse free of charge.but i wil soon be going to their office 4 internet configuratn.
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by nasyl(m): 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2007
Lotuken please can u help me activate my broser?on celtel ntwk.dis is my number 08029746415. im using nokia 3230.pls help and God will reward you.sign out
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by nasyl(m): 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2007
this is my mail id clicksegxy@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Lotuken(m): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2007
Let me make something clear on this forum.I have said categorically that,it is only those that still have the {G} shown on their phone but could not connect that needs the new settings.So,please read the tread very closely before you ask me for the settings.Hundred of people sends me email and you will need to know what i'm doing to answer them individually.
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by honsule(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2007
i still have the G] on my phone i need the internet/web settings.my email is hon_sule@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Lotuken(m): 4:04am On Mar 11, 2007
Clicksegxy,levitate2010,clickalade and hon_sule i've sent the settings to your various email.Go get it.I hope u know how to configure it?
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by honsule(m): 6:45am On Mar 11, 2007
thanz 4 d web setting,but what shd i use under d APN.u gave me two port nos 9201and8080.my fone hv provision 4 one port lg u8180.post reply here plz
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Lotuken(m): 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2007
Honsule,you did not read what i sent to your email closely.I said you should put the port 9201 on your normal settings where you see various wap settings like Orange GPRS,02gprs,etc.Then come to your web portal where you browse and put that 8080.It is better you follow the procedure i sent to you in your email.Maybe i need to see the phone myself for the settings.
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by honsule(m): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2007
am using lg u8180.there is no provision for second web portal,all i need now is the APN.what should i write under the APN?
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Lotuken(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2007
Set APN to blank.
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by saintkola(m): 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2007
can u plz send me d celtel 'web' settnz? i'm using a motorola c975. n my email add is: Saintkola15@yahoo.com! thanx
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Lotuken(m): 9:26am On Mar 12, 2007
Saintkola, Check your email for the web settings.I just forwarded it now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

MTN Suprise:how To Get Free N450 Airtime To Call All Network Daily / My Top Five(5) Gionee Phones / The Next Tecno Phantom: A Premium Smartphone That Could Feature 3gb Ram & 4g Lte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.