Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos (40763 Views)

12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) / Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Stevengerd(m): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
BadBlaize:
I will suffer and get my wife pregnant, my wife will suffer and carry my child for 9months, both of us will now suffer to train the child to this age,

Then 1 human being from no where will flog my child anyhow

I just dey laff, beat i go beat that teacher na Only God for fit hold me that day
Abi now, Even God no go hold me frm turning that teacher to Disable
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by valgbo(m): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by DrMuzungu(m): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
The teacher needs to be disciplined. But not to be given standard disciplinary measure. Instead, to be tied to a pole and flogged proooooooperly, like 20 lashes every day for a week... or two.

1 Like

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Silvano34: 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
Bushy hair the teacher called that?

He needs to be thrown into the konduga local government to engage in a duel with Bokoharam boys, those will be his match.

Besides, even if he wants to beat the student over any misbehavior, it is clear his intention was completely devoid of sincerity to correct the boy.
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by ishabablessing: 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
E no reach to beat the boy like this,why not send him out of class than beat him like that? Him mama tell you say she no see the hair for house?report him to the sch head and send him out of class,the guy wil cut hair.
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Wynnah(m): 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
I think the teacher is BALD...
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Dammylois(f): 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
This reminds me of my secondary school days,Prison beta pass am
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by adekhingz(m): 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
omooba969:
Nigeria I hail thee!

In a sane society, a custodial sentence is sure for that insane teacher coz this is child abuse... Actual Bodily Harm to be precise. cool

NIGERIA It is GHana, young man.

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Shroud: 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jayson1:
Sometimes, I don't blame the teachers because some students are more stubborn than the devil herself... And I believe that the teacher must have given him some serious warning before designing his back with a special Ghana horse whip.

Just look at the full grown idiot leaving his hair bushy.

Nice one from the teacher, atleast, other stubborn students will learn from this.
what happened to asking him out of his class or inviting his parents?

1 Like

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by atilla(m): 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jayson1:
Sometimes, I don't blame the teachers because some students are more stubborn than the devil herself... And I believe that the teacher must have given him some serious warning before designing his back with a special Ghana horse whip.

Nice one from the teacher, atleast, other stubborn students will learn from this.
nwa aimakpe must be your father
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by tellwisdom: 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
The teacher is nice...I will finish him with blow if it were me sad
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by omooba969(m): 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
adekhingz:

NIGERIA It is GHana, young man.

Op has apparently updated the intro.

Thanks for pointing out. smiley

1 Like

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by iluvpomo(m): 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Good grief!!
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Aminu212: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
I don't believe this info. lemme go and confirm from the school authority.
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Mariangeles(f): 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jayson1:

Himself...
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Liberator007(m): 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
CastedDude:
A second year student of Cape Coast Technical Institute in Ghana has severely been caned by a teacher for leaving his hair bushy, according to media reports. The incident which took place on Tuesday 20th February, 2018 in the school premises left bruises all over the back and arms of the student.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/student-beaten-mercilessly-teacher-leaving-hair-bushy-photos.html
This is not too good for the school and the teacher. The best thing would have been to send him home and not allow him in school till he cuts the hair. The teacher would have been spared this accidental publicity.
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jayson1:

cut the hair rat chops
suspend him
tell him to write 1000 times
cut grass
sweep classes
so many punishments
if dat boy gada beat d teacher for corner na
una go de cry say where he learn violence from

1 Like

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jayson1:

cut the hair rat chops
suspend him
tell him to write 1000 times
cut grass
sweep classes
so many punishments
if dat boy gada beat d teacher for corner na
una go de cry say where he learn violence from.

2 Likes

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Jayson1: 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
Mariangeles:
Himself...
Herself... grin

Why denying the devil her legitimate gender? tongue
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Afobear: 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
Well ,as a boxer ,I'm awaiting when my kid will go to school and come back in this manner . Ladies and gentlemen,there will be a rumble in the jungle 2

1 Like

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
Mitsurugi:
If the teacher can do this to a student for sporting bushy hair then the students might as well bring their caskets to school in case they fail a class test. Some teachers are possible candidates for psychiatric evaluation. For those congratulating the herdsman I ask what if after the first stroke the boy just kpemed... just what if? angry
leave dem to be talking nonesense
not dia fault
that is all they know
military mentality
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
Mitsurugi:
If the teacher can do this to a student for sporting bushy hair then the students might as well bring their caskets to school in case they fail a class test. Some teachers are possible candidates for psychiatric evaluation. For those congratulating the herdsman I ask what if after the first stroke the boy just kpemed... just what if? angry
leave dem to be talking nonesense
not dia fault
that is all they know
always looking for shortcut
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Stallion93(m): 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jayson1:

Is it your hair? Will flogging him change the hair? Trust me the kinda hate that boy has for that teacher now has no measure. That teacher should be scared of his life
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jayson1:

What makes you think that the devil is a SHE?
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Jayson1: 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
JamaicanLove:

What makes you think that the devil is a SHE?
I have had so many encounter with Her before.

You know HER gender, don't deny her of it. wink
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by mysteryman2014: 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jayson1:

Are you satirical or real, I surely guess ur not a parent. The sadistic teacher need to face the full wrath of the law for this abuse
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by makydebbie(f): 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jayson1:

I'm a teacher. And this is absolutely wrong. In my school, we're not allowed to give more than six strokes of the cane. This teacher went too far, punishment would've been suitable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Jayson1: 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm a teacher. And this is absolutely wrong. In my school, we're not allowed to give more than six strokes of the cane. This teacher went too far, punishment would've been suitable.
Awww, the beautiful Debbie, I've missed you so much.
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by makydebbie(f): 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jayson1:
Awww, the beautiful Debbie, I've missed you so much.
Awwn, I've been around. Just very busy these days.
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Jayson1: 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
makydebbie:
Awwn, I've been around. Just very busy these days.
I hope the principal is not stressing you? angry

Cos I wouldn't mind trekking to Ghana and beat the hell out of him.
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by KingsleyCEO: 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
Evablizin:
Nawo ooh. Some so called teachers are not qualified to be teachers at all,they are only good enough to rear cattle because the way they handle cane eeh....

Shut up! We are Africans and this is the way to go. If he can't on obey simple rule is not keeping busy hair at this age. What rules will he ever obey in his entire life? Funny enough, people like you are probably well behaved because of the flogging you received while you were young. As for me flogging is very OK.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male / My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble / Unilorin Likely Post-jamb Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.