Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) (46443 Views)

WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo / 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) / Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by danny360: 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
This took place in the most popular school on Benue State. Mount Saint Gabriel's Secondary School. This country is very lawless. How can you do this to someone's child. It's just sad and disheartening.

A Nigerian man, Austine Zeku Torkuma wrote:
A priest/principal/staff that superintends over this kind of dehumanization should have nothing to do with administration. This is beyond evil! And for missing classes?
We once had only news of glory coming out from my alma mater, not this...
I'm pained because one of the persons fingered in this beat us like slaves while we were just 11year olds in JSS2 and has continued with manhandling students without any consequences.
This happened in a PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE?
People should be behind bars.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4196096640423964&id=100000710088195

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by heendrix(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nigga felt nothing na or he complain take give you??

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by hisgrace090: 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
What you sow, you reap!!!

Most nigerian teachers are cruel and berberic deriving joy from turturing their student.

Its a pity!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by illicit(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
Well no matter what, I don't support Corporal punishment but what if a student assaults a staff....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by danny360: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
heendrix:
I wonder if you would have said that, if your son or brother was the one in that picture. Local African mentality. You don't try this nonsense in other countries.

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by mytime24(f): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
If i catch our Art teacher for road eeeh cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by abdulahi90(m): 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
some teachers self....

2 Likes

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Zeeknow3245(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
Stress just tell am make squat carry stone for head, he go beg for cane

1 Like

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Goldeno(m): 12:49am On Mar 24, 2021
this is a lie

only a naija parent can beat his child like that.

at school they either beat you on your backside or palms

this is the work of his father

tel this lie to the whites no we here wey follow go the school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by McSquishi(f): 1:25am On Mar 24, 2021
This is terrible. Nigerians really must begin to protect their children. Beating in school or even this level of beating outside of school is purely abuse

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Aketi2: 6:27am On Mar 24, 2021
A typical catholic priest is the devils incarnate. Forget about their appearance as pious men, its all fake. I have read many testimony of Catholics especially in Europe. The one that shook me most was the 12 year old girl that was sent to convent to become a Nun.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by paulolee(m): 6:38am On Mar 24, 2021
hear from both sides of the story...u making it seens asif the kid did nothing to get such whipping...
some kids are agents of demon for real..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by mrdharkchild(m): 8:45am On Mar 24, 2021
I went through a missionary school and I OK /certify that flogging and punishments as means of proper discipline.
Before you get into a missionary school or a minor seminary, prepare your mind that you are sending your child to a correctional facility.
Those marks are even small self. It'll heal in no time.
If it's a student that flogs u like that, the school has a disciplinary committee, direct it to them, than share the pics and bring the matter to the internet. This will only facilitate your expulsion.
Missionary schools is a military school in disguise, where u learn perseverance, discipline, as a man.
Indomie generations would never understand. All they care about is defaming and sabotaging the names of missionary schools. but to what end?
For once the discipline never killed me.
It only made us stronger, and taught us to device means to survive (SOHK).
I fought, I scavenged for food, I took a swollen eye, a swollen face, monkey yansh, slaps, velentino belts, koboko, wire, nepa wire, wood... Name them. I won most fights, I lost some, broken wrists. Learnt how to bend rules, not break them. It was an adventure you can never take out of my life.
When I complained to my parents and they kept me mute, then I knew what I signed up for, the plan was to aim for SS3, or get a school father. It was like a game of Chess and cards.
You can either decide to pay attention to instructions, or suffer d consequences.
Your parents signed u up for it.
If not, take your kids to other schools.
Missionary schools r for discipline. Same as military schools.
No priest is a devils incarnate.
Check your forms of undertaking.

I went through lumen Christi, uromi.
Commisioners and top politicians usually dump their kids in my school, even some kids from abroad, to b corrected.

From my jss1 till SSS1 I was hated and flogged, the picture posted above is a child's play flogging.
I encouraged myself, consoled myself, learnt alot of lessons from that school.
I don't have a single Cain or koboko or wire mark on my body today.

We even learnt how to persevere with the punishments and bear the pain, and even turned it to a joke.
When flogged, we'd bone (which is d word we used back then) the cane, it became fun. And for 6years.
Today I use those punishments as exercise in my early mornings.

We learnt how to manage suffering, because it is by suffering that character is birthed.
This generation don't know how to manage when suffering, it's y many marriages, when the men lose their source of income, the woman leaves.

This generation, at the slightest frustrations and discomfort, they feed it to the internet to defame others and spread spiteful rumors and most especially, commit suicide.

We r men, we were built to b strong and masculine.
If you don't know how to take a Cain, how to fight, how to take a punch, how to manage pain, how to frog jump, how to be tough, then try the feminine gender.
Thank u.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by danny360: 10:40am On Mar 24, 2021
More pictures

1 Like

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by danny360: 10:41am On Mar 24, 2021
For those who are in doubt here are images
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by danny360: 10:42am On Mar 24, 2021
More comments

1 Share

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by danny360: 10:43am On Mar 24, 2021
And more

1 Like

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by danny360: 10:48am On Mar 24, 2021
mrdharkchild:
I went through a missionary school and I OK /certify that flogging and punishments as means of proper discipline.
Before you get into a missionary school or a minor seminary, prepare your mind that you are sending your child to a correctional facility.
Those marks are even small self. It'll heal in no time.
If it's a student that flogs u like that, the school has a disciplinary committee, direct it to them, than share the pics and bring the matter to the internet. This will only facilitate your expulsion.
Missionary schools is a military school in disguise, where u learn perseverance, discipline, as a man.
Indomie generations would never understand. All they care about is defaming and sabotaging the names of missionary schools. but to what end?
For once the discipline never killed me.
It only made us stronger, and taught us to device means to survive (SOHK).
I fought, I scavenged for food, I took a swollen eye, a swollen face, monkey yansh, slaps, velentino belts, koboko, wire, nepa wire, wood... Name them. I won most fights, I lost some, broken wrists. Learnt how to bend rules, not break them. It was an adventure you can never take out of my life.
When I complained to my parents and they kept me mute, then I knew what I signed up for, the plan was to aim for SS3, or get a school father. It was like a game of Chess and cards.
You can either decide to pay attention to instructions, or suffer d consequences.
Your parents signed u up for it.
If not, take your kids to other schools.
Missionary schools r for discipline. Same as military schools.
No priest is a devils incarnate.
Check your forms of undertaking.

I went through lumen Christi, uromi.
Commisioners and top politicians usually dump their kids in my school, even some kids from abroad, to b corrected.

From my jss1 till SSS1 I was hated and flogged, the picture posted above is a child's play flogging.
I encouraged myself, consoled myself, learnt alot of lessons from that school.
I don't have a single Cain or koboko or wire mark on my body today.

We even learnt how to persevere with the punishments and bear the pain, and even turned it to a joke.
When flogged, we'd bone (which is d word we used back then) the cane, it became fun. And for 6years.
Today I use those punishments as exercise in my early mornings.

We learnt how to manage suffering, because it is by suffering that character is birthed.
This generation don't know how to manage when suffering, it's y many marriages, when the men lose their source of income, the woman leaves.

This generation, at the slightest frustrations and discomfort, they feed it to the internet to defame others and spread spiteful rumors and most especially, commit suicide.

We r men, we were built to b strong and masculine.
If you don't know how to take a Cain, how to fight, how to take a punch, how to manage pain, how to frog jump, how to be tough, then try the feminine gender.
Thank u.
This talk is bullshit. "Try the feminine gender" so, females ain't supposed to be resilient or what The countries that are far ahead of us believe in developing leadership abilities and leadership qualities in younger people. Not making them look like cows and reducing their self esteem. If you treat my child like this I will kill you.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by mrdharkchild(m): 11:00am On Mar 24, 2021
danny360:

This talk is bullshit. "Try the feminine gender" so, females ain't supposed to be resilient or what The countries that are far ahead of us believe in developing leadership abilities and leadership qualities in younger people. Not making them look like cows and reducing their self esteem. If you treat my child like this I will kill you.

U are just 1 of a kaZillion people.
I ain't majority, so r u.
Talk is always cheap, but the REALITY is all that matters.
Been beaten like this don't reduce u to a cow.
In a stage of a man's life he must b made to understand that suffering is a stage of life.

If he can't properly manage it, then at any point in like when it comes, they'd take d cowardly part. Assume a feminine identity, or commit suicide.
But what do I know.
Bring up yours, let me bring up mine.
How well u bring up yours will tell how much the society would be stained morally and socially.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Randy100: 11:40am On Mar 24, 2021
You wonder why there are weak men this days. Small beating, you run to social media. Weak ass men.

11 Likes

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Petyr1: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2021
I would love to hear from both side. In as much that I don't like the beating, i can't condemn the teacher just like that.
During my secondary school days, we were worst. You will see students attacking teachers, putting sands in a teacher's car petrol tank, students coming to school with charms and juju, students who jump fence before closing period, students who fought with gateman because he refused to open for them to go out.
I can't forget the day a teacher beat a student that was forming thug and the guy was seriously bleeding all over his back. Secondary students are very disrespectful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by danny360: 11:43am On Mar 24, 2021
Randy100:
You wonder why there are weak men this days. Small beating, you run to social media. Weak ass men.
This country can never improve with evil minded people like you. Since this beating proves strength I guys we should strengthen your children if you have any. Or probably strengthen you too.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by danny360: 11:46am On Mar 24, 2021
Goldeno:
this is a lie

only a naija parent can beat his child like that.

at school they either beat you on your backside or palms

this is the work of his father

tel this lie to the whites no we here wey follow go the school

Who be this? Wetin you dey talk
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by danny360: 11:48am On Mar 24, 2021
Petyr1:
I would love to hear from both side. In as much that I don't like the beating, i can't condemn the teacher just like that.
During my secondary school days, we were worst. You will see students attacking teachers, putting sands in a teacher's car petrol tank, students coming to school with charms and juju, students who jump fence before closing period, students who fought with gateman because he refused to open for them to go out.
I can't forget the day a teacher beat a student that was forming thug and the guy was seriously bleeding all over his back. Secondary students are very disrespectful
The explanation is in one of the images o. It's total truth. Am in no way related to this guy sef. But it really pains me to see this happen. I repeat that this either hardens the student or reduces his self esteem. This is how criminals are breeded.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Randy100: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2021
danny360:

This country can never improve with evil minded people like you. Since this beating proves strength I guys we should strengthen your children if you have any. Or probably strengthen you too.
Keep quiet joor. I chop beating Wella for secondary school and it made me a tough guy, I survived where others couldn't. I can't train a weak child. If you must know, my children will chop beating too, they won't die.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by danny360: 11:51am On Mar 24, 2021
Randy100:
Keep quiet joor. I chop beating Wella for secondary school and it made me a tough guy, I survived where others couldn't. I can't train a weak child. If you must know, my children will chop beating too, they won't die.
No one is against beating. I was beaten too, but this one is not beating. It's tuture. Like I said, very successful people have been produced from making them believe in themselves. This kind of inhumane treatment doesn't solve anything...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by danny360: 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
De news dey instablog ma. This is not a baby incidence as some wizards are taking it.

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by GreaterFuture3: 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
Some Parents must have been fine with itbfornit go on until now
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Randy100: 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
danny360:

No one is against beating. I was beaten too, but this one is not beating. It's tuture. Like I said, very successful people have been produced from making them believe in themselves. This kind of inhumane treatment doesn't solve anything...

You are standing on the fence, it is either you hate beating or you don't. The amount of beating is always synonymous to the offense committed. I did not see torture there, you are only magnifying it to look as if it was torture.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
if na my brother oloun the teacher go collect excess drilling aje

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Jamahyel(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
use your head
heendrix:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Picture Of A Classroom In Nigeria In 1950 / WASSCE: South-West States To Reopen Schools / Third Class And 2.2 In Our Federal Universities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.