Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos (40764 Views)

12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) / Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by KingsleyCEO: 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jayson1:
Sometimes, I don't blame the teachers because some students are more stubborn than the devil herself... And I believe that the teacher must have given him some serious warning before designing his back with a special Ghana horse whip.

Just look at the full grown idiot leaving his hair bushy.

Nice one from the teacher, atleast, other stubborn students will learn from this.

God bless you for this wonderful point of yours. Not some ghetto people forming and pretending to be oyimbo. If flogging will do the job so be it. As grown as the young man in the picture, he can't obey simple rules of cutting his hair. I think he should be shot at not just flogged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by thanki410(m): 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
They shld increase this man's salary before His student die of beating
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by makydebbie(f): 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jayson1:
I hope the principal is not stressing you? angry

Cos I wouldn't mind trekking to Ghana and beat the hell out of him.
He's stressing me. angry
I want to resign sef.
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Jayson1: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
makydebbie:
He's stressing me. angry
I want to resign sef.
Nah, just have some patience with him.
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Pheo: 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
omooba969:

There's nothing wrong in keeping one's hair so long it's well groomed, brushed or combed.

tell them

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by makydebbie(f): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jayson1:
Nah, just have some patience with him.
Okay hun, I'll try.
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by otunbabrown: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
U too dey vex.

you must be a wicked person in life.

what has a bushy hair got to do with intelligence or ability to be taught.

what is the legal reference for a school child's hair and what is the stipulated punishment.

is this different from child abuse .

is it different from jungle justice.

just this week alone, 2 students have died due to punishment from those in authority and you think its cool.

Am a parent, i await any teacher who will do this to either my daughter or son.

why not expel the child if he is not fit to be in the school.

The only teacher that bullied me like this in life still has a mark on him and i bet you it will be there till he dies. keep pushing people until you are no longer alive to tell what led to what.

rubbish. [/quote]
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by lytech1(m): 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
BadBlaize:
I will suffer and get my wife pregnant, my wife will suffer and carry my child for 9months, both of us will now suffer to train the child to this age,

Then 1 human being from no where will flog my child anyhow

I just dey laff, beat i go beat that teacher na Only God for fit hold me that day
with God on your side,the teacher go come be a good fighter like anthony joshua.....
Am sure you wont come here to tell us the concluding part of the story
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Jayson1: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
KingsleyCEO:

God bless you for this wonderful point of yours. Not some ghetto people forming and pretending to be oyimbo. If flogging will do the job so be it. As grown as the young man in the picture, he can't obey simple rules of cutting his hair. I think he should be shot at not just flogged.
Lol, don't mind them sir. grin
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Jayson1: 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
makydebbie:
Okay hun, I'll try.
Now, that's cool. cool Enjoy your night my beautiful princess.
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by makydebbie(f): 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jayson1:
Now, that's cool. cool Enjoy your night my beautiful princess.
You too darl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by BadBlaize(m): 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
lytech1:

with God on your side,the teacher go come be a good fighter like anthony joshua.....
Am sure you wont come here to tell us the concluding part of the story

If he turns out to be anthony Joshua, i will retreat and come bk with brock lesner, undertaker and great kali
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by masks(m): 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
This days all I hear is how a teacher beats and to some extent kills students. I pity the teacher who will beat my child and give her a mark....
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by SpikenardSlim(m): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
If i were to be dat student, mehn i swear down dat would be that teachers last moment of flogging in that school. Just imagine d high height of brutality on top wetin i thank God say no be me if not dat day he go no say spikenard be mafian
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by homosapien002: 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
BadBlaize:
I will suffer and get my wife pregnant, my wife will suffer and carry my child for 9months, both of us will now suffer to train the child to this age,

Then 1 human being from no where will flog my child anyhow

I just dey laff, beat i go beat that teacher na Only God for fit hold me that day

Den try and hustle more so u'll be able to have ur own school and teach ur child the way it pleases u.
No wonder the previous generation are better in terms of achievements,education,smartness and knowledge to say d least,that's because they were trained the hard way and there's no time for nonsense unlike like our Spaghetti generation.
Most people dey form butty like say dem never chop cane wey pass dis one for their pako school...
Abeg cane no dey kill joor.
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by lukency(m): 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
Baba teacher! Na only you buhari recession dey worry!
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by uckennety(m): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jayson1:
Sometimes, I don't blame the teachers because some students are more stubborn than the devil herself... And I believe that the teacher must have given him some serious warning before designing his back with a special Ghana horse whip.

Nice one from the teacher, atleast, other stubborn students will learn from this.

Fùck that!!!
Simply invite the parents or send note to the parents

If anyone beats my child like this i won't talk I'll kill you in the most horrible and slow way known to man

Your a teacher so teacher don't be a brute!

1 Like

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by shalomt4321: 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
everyone on this thread who is saying what the teacher did is correct or is right is very mad and retarded
I mean what hair does he have on his head
even if a warning had been given before, you don't have the damn right to beat a student like this because of hair which god has given to him
if na oyinbo child come school with plenty hair them no go talk o
see ehn I pray the teacher who teaches the teachers children do the same to them and then they come running home to daddy and daddy remembers he did the same to someone
the hair on my hair is times 25 his own
I don't see no goddamn person who is gonna do shit about it
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by BadBlaize(m): 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
homosapien002:

Den try and hustle more so u'll be able to have ur own school and teach ur child the way it pleases u.
No wonder the previous generation are better in terms of achievements,education,smartness and knowledge to say d least,that's because they were trained the hard way and there's no time for nonsense unlike like our Spaghetti generation.
Most people dey form butty like say dem never chop cane wey pass dis one for their pako school...
Abeg cane no dey kill joor.
Your mentality is poor, so d harder u handle a child d smarter and more hard working the child becomes?

If your ideology is correct, Europe would have been backward, and Africa would be leading the world
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Originalsly: 3:00am On Feb 23, 2018
Jayson1:

The teacher needs a beating. Should the guy perm his hair? Why can't he wear his natural hair? Self hating Blacks.
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by omooba969(m): 12:30am On Feb 26, 2018
Pheo:

tell them

Those fingers though...smiley

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by adewunmiadegbe(m): 1:30am On Feb 26, 2018
CastedDude:
A second year student of Cape Coast Technical Institute in Ghana has severely been caned by a teacher for leaving his hair bushy, according to media reports. The incident which took place on Tuesday 20th February, 2018 in the school premises left bruises all over the back and arms of the student.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/student-beaten-mercilessly-teacher-leaving-hair-bushy-photos.html

K-Bols International School it's a Co-educational Full Boarding Secondary School on the outskirt of Abuja, Auta-baleifi .Admission is Currently on, please contact 07031566999 for more info.
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Pheo: 9:07am On Feb 26, 2018
omooba969:

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Pheo: 9:11am On Feb 26, 2018
omooba969:

better than yours right

Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by Barnaldo(m): 1:50am On Feb 06, 2020
If the student is cautioned before and he refuses, beaten him is to discipline him.
It was stubborness that brought about that
Re: Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos by xamuell: 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
KingsleyCEO:

Shut up! We are Africans and this is the way to go. If he can't on obey simple rule is not keeping busy hair at this age. What rules will he ever obey in his entire life? Funny enough, people like you are probably well behaved because of the flogging you received while you were young. As for me flogging is very OK.
At this age? What has hair got to do with age. What rule states that young people shouldn't keep hair. It was wrong of him to go against the school rules but anyone that beats someone in such a way for such minor fault is a sicko. Are you trying to say that caning shaped the world's best people? I believe in discipline but not torture.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male / My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble / Unilorin Likely Post-jamb Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.