Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) (36377 Views)

Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption / Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by H2Ossss(m): 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
this kemen na fool ohh... this babe using this dude to remain relevant
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by anthony533(m): 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
prostitude
guy u just murdered this english word so
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by Perkyglow(f): 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
BABANGBALI:
but you too worwor now
pls comment in my box @perkyglow on fashion thanks
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
Perkyglow:
pls comment in my box @perkyglow on fashion thanks
sey who die?
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by Eynosaintval(m): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
TBoss and Semen, I mean Kwame.. What am I even writing sef? TBoss and Kemen who deserved forgiveness? after disqualifying, disgracing and sending him out of BVN, sorry I mean BBN with your nose and nipple rings (only God knows the babalawo that gave you those) and you are here talking about forgiveness. Forgive yourself TBurst abi na TBoss
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by stagger: 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
Very soon, we go hear say wedding bells done dey knack for these two.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
This girl just using Kamen to shine upandan undecided undecided

Innov8ve1:
Big Brother Naija 2017 finalist, Tboss posted on her Instagram timeline that she attended church service together with Kemen this last Sunday.

According to Tboss who was the 2nd runner-up of the show, coincidentally, the pastor at the church preached about forgiveness and she used the medium to mention to her fans that she has finally gotten over the saga in the Big Brother Naija house that led to the Kemen’s disqualification during the show in 2017.

She shared the above photo and wrote;

“#throwback to last Sunday when we went to church and coincidentally listened to an amazing sermon on #forgiveness. To forgive is to release a prisoner ONLY to discover that the prisoner was You! Don’t become a hostage to your past- it is time to move on. @kemen_fitness we should have a repeat, I’m thinking maybe white soup or Afang this time around #richintheword #friends #icelebrateyou”

http://www.naijadailyfeed.com/bbnaija-tboss-preaches-forgiveness-after-attending-church-with-kemen/
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by mysteryman2014: 12:08am On Feb 23, 2018
She wan date kemen ni, make we know
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 23, 2018
Utter rubbish, attention seeker. Using kemen to shine, you must be out of your fuvking mind.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 23, 2018
this story teaches us that
it is better to be pinis wise than pussy foolish
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by loganx: 7:48am On Feb 23, 2018
Forgive him for what exactly? Sensible Nigerian's saw all what went down in the house. She led him on to the very last brink. the massage, the rubs, sprinkling water on her naked body with no cover over her b**bs. i mean which cra.zy bi.t*ch will ask a guy for massage without covering up, ask for water sprinkle without covering up...all nak.ed b**bs and start screaming harassment when the guy made advance, oh, i forgot, she didn't say a word until Biggie had a secrete chat with her. it was Biggie who secretly called TBoss into the diary room and put words into her mouth.
Kemen should avoid her like a skunk that she is.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by Innov8ve1: 9:26am On Feb 23, 2018
Kemen had better dump this girl before she turns him to houseboy, smh
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by ctrlunlimited: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2018
AyamConfidence:
see kemen lips like lasisielenu own....kemen lips sef no need Snapchat to surpass lasisi own
This is pristine wickedness grin grin grin What did Kemen ever do to you to deserve this.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by AyamConfidence(m): 10:14am On Feb 23, 2018
ctrlunlimited:
This is pristine wickedness grin grin grin What did Kemen ever do to you to deserve this.
the guy dey gym all parts of im body ...the lips were not exempted....those lips get muscle pass my right arm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) by webngnews: 10:43am On Feb 23, 2018
Fake

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) / Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies / Some Nigerian Celebrities Doing The Duck Lips (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.