Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,723 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" (46799 Views)

Photos From John Odigie-Oyegun 80th Birthday Celebration / APC To Oyegun: You Lacked Oshiomhole’s Courage To Face Saraki, Dogara, Others / APC Governors To Oyegun: You Can Recontest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by EmmyDJourno: 4:28am On Feb 26, 2018
VirginFinder:

Rant on loooonatic.

It doesn't change the fact that you far behind me.

Okay, the words are getting fewer

I've got a job to prepare for this morning, so next time

When someone shares an opinion, give yours and don't be abusive even if it is Social Media

These little things shape you up to succeed in life and be employable
cheesy grin wink
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by VirginFinder: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Okay, the words are getting fewer

I've got a job to prepare for this morning, so next time

When someone shares an opinion, give yours and don't be abusive even if it is Social Media

These little things shape you up to succeed in life and be employable
cheesy grin wink

Inconsequential grunts of a pig from the yeast. grin

You can only pray and wish to be like me. smiley cool Today is my daughter's birthday... tongue

I will whip you again and again if you post trash, anytime anyday. smiley cool
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by EmmyDJourno: 10:06am On Feb 26, 2018
VirginFinder:

Inconsequential grunts of a pig from the yeast. grin

You can only pray and wish to be like me. smiley cool Today is my daughter's birthday... tongue

I will whip you again and again if you post trash, anytime anyday. smiley cool

On your daughter's birthday please teach her to be more courteous when she interacts on Social Media embarassed

You keep reeling out marriage or being a Father as a sign of superiority, I don't need to go into my personal life, cause I know on the account of having manners, being intelligent and possessing a good interpersonal relationship that makes one employable......I pass you cheesy

Please give your daughter the home training you never got, if you even have a daughter, a family or even a job shocked

After all a person who lacks morals behind a keypad would lie and cheat in little things like an argument because you lack the intellect to handle an intelligent discuss grin
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by VirginFinder: 11:14am On Feb 26, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

On your daughter's birthday please teach her to be more courteous when she interacts on Social Media embarassed

You keep reeling out marriage or being a Father as a sign of superiority, I don't need to go into my personal life, cause I know on the account of having manners, being intelligent and possessing a good interpersonal relationship that makes one employable......I pass you cheesy

Please give your daughter the home training you never got, if you even have a daughter, a family or even a job shocked

After all a person who lacks morals behind a keypad would lie and cheat in little things like an argument because you lack the intellect to handle an intelligent discuss grin

Another long inconsequential grunt from an underemployed yeastern pig.

Thank God for my job. You can only wish/pray for it at this time.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by EmmyDJourno: 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
VirginFinder:

Another long inconsequential grunt from an underemployed yeastern pig.

Thank God for my job. You can only wish/pray for it at this time.

Inconsequentialllllllll shocked

Noooooooooooo shocked

I love what this is doing to you, you want to stop but want the last word, I want to stop but I am enjoying myself grin

Throlling you has been the best fun I've had all year cool

Hope your daughter's birthday is going fine, don't forget to teach her to interact better with people online, cause kids with a better human relations skills than you would network better in the future smiley

Enjoy her birthday and don't get broke on the celebration, your next job is far away and the person who gave you the handout for this celebration would not readily give you another one wink

If it's really your daughter's birthday, I'm sorry I'm doing this on a day like this, but you triggered this side of me and I'm loving it kiss
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by VirginFinder: 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Inconsequentialllllllll shocked

Noooooooooooo shocked

I love what this is doing to you, you want to stop but want the last word, I want to stop but I am enjoying myself grin

Throlling you has been the best fun I've had all year cool

Hope your daughter's birthday is going fine, don't forget to teach her to interact better with people online, cause kids with a better human relations skills than you would network better in the future smiley

Enjoy her birthday and don't get broke on the celebration, your next job is far away and the person who gave you the handout for this celebration would not readily give you another one wink

If it's really your daughter's birthday, I'm sorry I'm doing this on a day like this, but you triggered this side of me and I'm loving it kiss

Look, Mr single frustrated underemployed yeastern pig, your father will have to grow breasts before I give you any idea of my job or evidence... tongue

Continue ranting like a looooonatic. You are far behind me grin

You will die trying.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by EmmyDJourno: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
VirginFinder:

Look, Mr single frustrated underemployed yeastern pig, your father will have to grow breasts before I give you any idea of my job or evidence... tongue

Continue ranting like a looooonatic. You are far behind me grin

You will die trying.

Youuuu?? give me idea shocked

I have all the idea I need about you, you are unemployable and unintelligent grin

For a Father, mentioning my Father is all the evidence I need to know you no get sense

I will die trying to do what?, what I've achieved before you were conceived, (see intelligent rhyme) cheesy

Your bad manners is as a result of bad home training

Rant aside; think of your childhood, "were you really raised well" cry, say whatever, my answer is hell no

Don't choke on the B-Day cake, bitchass nigga cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by VirginFinder: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

I have all the idea I need about you, you are unemployable and unintelligent grin

For a Father, mentioning my Father is all the evidence I need to know you no get sense

I will die trying to do what?, what I've achieved before you were conceived, (see intelligent rhyme) cheesy

Rant aside; think of your childhood, "were you really raised well" cry, say whatever, my answer is hell no

Incoherent pain inspired grunts of a yeastern pig... grin It won't change the fact that you are way below me...

Many words, no sense.

Keep displaying your folly to all and sundry grin cool
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by VirginFinder: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Incoherent pain inspired grunts of a yeastern pig... grin It won't change the fact that you are way below me... grin cool

Many words, no sense.

Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by EmmyDJourno: 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
VirginFinder:

Incoherent pain inspired grunts of a yeastern pig... grin It won't change the fact that you are way below me... grin cool

Many words, no sense.

All and sundry shocked

So shame no stop you from showing your stupid comments online to everyone at the B-Day party, shame on you bro, shame on you

Okay, so I'm convinced you have a job cheesy

Then you must be one of em buttlickers at work who are too unintelligent to aspire so you lick the bosses ass and act stupidly to the others around you cause you feel they are irrelevant. I'm sure this is who you are, from the way you insulted me on my opinion and the way you keep saying (you no pass me: Idiot) grin

You never expected to do anything sensible in life and you can't engage in an intelligent conversation, so you have to brag about your family and your imaginative position wey you take pass me shocked

I need not to brag about all those, my first value is in my head and that is all I am going to use to destroy whatever mental leverage in life you feel you have going for you

Snitchassbitch kiss
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by VirginFinder: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

All and sundry shocked

So shame no stop you from showing your stupid comments online to everyone at the B-Day party, shame on you bro, shame on you

Okay, so I'm convinced you have a job cheesy

Then you must be one of em buttlickers at work who are too unintelligent to aspire so you lick the bosses ass and act stupidly to the others around you cause you feel they are irrelevant. I'm sure this is who you are, from the way you insulted me on my opinion and the way you keep saying (you no pass me: Idiot) grin

You never expected to do anything sensible in life and you can't engage in an intelligent conversation, so you have to brag about your family and your imaginative position wey you take pass me shocked

I need not to brag about all those, my first value is in my head and that is all I am going to use to destroy whatever mental leverage in life you feel you have going for you

Snitchassbitch kiss

Just shut up pig before you burst a vein... grin

I am a gainfully employed family man by the grace of God. What are you A frustrated online loooonatic who thought he had found a play mate... grin

Sorry, it's a miss... grin cool
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by juddy4life: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
Tinubu wants to be president at all cost. From vice president to president in case of any eventuality. This is why he is headbent on weak and feable PMB running for 2nd term. Man no be God o. U even fit kpai b4 sai baba.Becoming president from the back door can't work for u. U no be GEJ. As presidency eluded Awo, so shall it be with u. What ur doing is just effort in futility. The pple have spoken cool grin
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by EmmyDJourno: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
VirginFinder:

Just shut up pig before you burst a vein... grin

I am a gainfully employed family man by the grace of God. What are you A frustrated online loooonatic who thought he had found a play mate... grin

Sorry, it's a miss... grin cool

Yes, what I want; you begging me to stop cheesy

I know after this you would know not be abusive on Social Media again

Yes, I am a lunatic, you are just the lunar circle that has brought me out grin

You see, the "hide behind a keypad" thing that made you feel you could abuse someone and get away with it is the same reason I feel I can wreck your peace with ease and get away with it

And stop mentioning your family and your job, you should have shown that level of maturity and intelligence in your choice of words, instead you choose to be stupid

Note: You are not my playmate, you are my prey and I would feed off your ignorance

To stop this, just let me have the last word grin

By the way which matured, married and employable man calls himself, VirginFinder cheesy mumu tongue

Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by VirginFinder: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Yes, what I want; you begging me to stop cheesy

I know after this you would know not be abusive on Social Media again

Yes, I am a lunatic, you are just the lunar circle that has brought me out grin

You see, the "hide behind a keypad" thing that made you feel you could abuse someone and get away with it is the same reason I feel I can wreck your peace with ease and get away with it

And stop mentioning your family and your job, you should have shown that level of maturity and intelligence in your choice of words, instead you choose to be stupid

Note: You are not my playmate, you are my prey and I would feed off your ignorance

To stop this, just let me have the last word grin

By the way which matured, married and employable man calls himself, VirginFinder cheesy mumu tongue

All I see is an inconsequential pig from the yeast bathing in mud... grin

Many words, no sense.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by EmmyDJourno: 5:01am On Feb 27, 2018
VirginFinder:

All I see is an inconsequential pig from the yeast bathing in mud... grin

Many words, no sense.

Your battery is getting low on words, cause there is no intelligence in you grin

You are a weak man who takes cheap shot and docks behind a keypad

Meeeee, I am ready to go 12rounds of boxing with you, and if you still have anything left in you, I'll drag you to the deep end and drown you there, cause that's what sharks like me do to sardines like you shocked

You want me to stop, I demand an apology for your insult thrown at me for no reason, lmao

I had to look up the topic again to remember what your
stupidity started

If you don't apologise, I would be there to torment you all day everyday, till you look in the mirror and see the result of your insultive behavior that stems from you not having a proper home training and lacking employable manners

Good morning, I've got my driver beckoning on me as I have breakfast and an interview to conduct for potential recruits today cool, so you see how I know you are unemployable grin
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by VirginFinder: 9:21am On Feb 27, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Your battery is getting low on words, cause there is no intelligence in you grin

You are a weak man who takes cheap shot and docks behind a keypad

Meeeee, I am ready to go 12rounds of boxing with you, and if you still have anything left in you, I'll drag you to the deep end and drown you there, cause that's what sharks like me do to sardines like you shocked

You want me to stop, I demand an apology for your insult thrown at me for no reason, lmao

I had to look up the topic again to remember what your
stupidity started

If you don't apologise, I would be there to torment you all day everyday, till you look in the mirror and see the result of your insultive behavior that stems from you not having a proper home training and lacking employable manners

Good morning, I've got my driver beckoning on me as I have breakfast and an interview to conduct for potential recruits today cool, so you see how I know you are unemployable grin

Inconsequential rants of a pig from the yeast... grin
Please continue grunting way below me... grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by EmmyDJourno: 1:01am On Feb 28, 2018
VirginFinder:

Inconsequential rants of a pig from the yeast... grin
Please continue grunting way below me... grin

Hmmm, conducted the interview today, and I'm happy to tell you they were all young school leavers smarter and more intelligent than you

So despite your marriage and kids your level of knowledge is lower than a young school leaver, at least non is a married man still looking for a virgin, you see now that from your name your CV would be thrown out

Final verdict: you are unemployable grin

O ma se oO sad
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by VirginFinder: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Hmmm, conducted the interview today, and I'm happy to tell you they were all young school leavers smarter and more intelligent than you

So despite your marriage and kids your level of knowledge is lower than a young school leaver, at least non is a married man still looking for a virgin, you see now that from your name your CV would be thrown out

Final verdict: you are unemployable grin

O ma se oO sad

Inconsequential grunts of an underemployed yeastern pig.

Weldone Mr P.A alias messenger. No break time on such busy days.... grin

You can only pray to be like me.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by EmmyDJourno: 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
VirginFinder:

Inconsequential grunts of an underemployed yeastern pig.

Weldone Mr P.A alias messenger. No break time on such busy days.... grin

You can only pray to be like me.

Did you think I was done or gone, hell no grin

I know since I made you my object of torment you have not insulted anyone on social media, or have you lipsrsealed

I doubt you would cause the fear of having another me torment you would be too scary for you. I know that cause you depict a man with emotional weakness

It is losers like you who never thought they would amount to anything in life, that brag about their family, being better than someone else and speaking about your job

See ehhhen, you better change your attitude before you end up a loser at the age of 50, or wait oo are you already 50 shocked, that means no remedy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MNJTF Members Pose With Body Of Boko Haram Commander After Being Killed. Graphic / Amaechis Port Harcourt! / Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.