Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,294 members, 7,954,168 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" (46803 Views)

Photos From John Odigie-Oyegun 80th Birthday Celebration / APC To Oyegun: You Lacked Oshiomhole’s Courage To Face Saraki, Dogara, Others / APC Governors To Oyegun: You Can Recontest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
UduMgbo1:
Buhari is a terrorist
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag
kiss the truth
Oh sorry.. you forgot to take your medication today right?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
I really used to think this Tinubu is very smart until he accepted this banana pill of assignment.

Goodluck on your way to final embarrassment.
I tell you he disappoint lots of people.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by bigfish3k: 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
olajizz01:
Did i here SW should bond with the other southern regions,what was the result of our last bond during the regime of your ogogoro sipping son?desastrous.SW isnt intend to bond with other regions be it south or north because u are all useless,bloody traitors whose nepotism runs in your DNA.But the worst of this present govt is the best of your ogogoro son regime to we SW.

LIAR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by Adebowale89(m): 12:03am On Feb 23, 2018
I will joyfully celebrate tinubu disgrace. a man who don't learn from his past experience deserve no political empathy

his political carrier is going sour and he his about to gather more enemies

one of this south south APC leader ask a vital QST the other time, he said the president nominated tinubu for reconciliation, who then we reconcile tinubu but their stupidity don't make them to ask who else we reconcile the masses they deceived to won 2015 elections?

in a party system, buhari lacks any authority to nominate tinubu for the party reconciliation when their is active party chairman, it means buhari lacks a lots of Democratic process

either tinubu reconcile or not, all I want is bye bye to buhari comes 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by abimbolayekeen: 12:22am On Feb 23, 2018
Tinubu is a disaster , that is what he deserve from APC .

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by aolawale025: 12:23am On Feb 23, 2018
seunmsg:
Not again Tinubu and Oyegun! Wtf is wrong with both of you? This is not the time for these kind of silly superiority fight. All hands should be on deck to rescue the party and the government. If party leaders at their level cannot even work together due to individual interest and ego, why then should Nigerians trust and vote for their party again? We want to be reading about how the president and leaders of his party are working together for Nigerians and not about leaders of the same party bombarding each other in the media.

The two guys bickering are both southerners. The northerners are too busy eating to talk. APC as a party is gone. They can't even rescue themselves. A big shame really
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by SoNature(m): 3:55am On Feb 23, 2018
Cornel101:
Hahaha... Why did tinubu not copy saraki?coward

Are you sure you read the article?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by Alal(m): 5:25am On Feb 23, 2018
Cornel101:
can you read
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 23, 2018
anibirelawal:
shocked

Please and please, you two should settle your qualms and grudges.

We cant afford to loose focus because of your personal Ego's.
anything Buhari or APC are bound to fail
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:01am On Feb 23, 2018
between tinubu and oyegun......the battle of party control has started......well the division in the party will start from this two....only time will tell if the party will survive after their convention in October 2018....
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by EmmyDJourno: 7:13am On Feb 23, 2018
VirginFinder:

Don't be a dullard!

The best we got under GEJ was Minister of Agriculture.

Now compare with the present regime and apologize for trying to be mischievous albeit foolishly.

Hmmm, this discussion is no longer about Politics and about your faulty home training

The fact that you are behind a keypad doesn't give you the right to throw around such insultive words around

I worry for you, cause from your comments I can tell you are frustrated in life and need an outlet to vent, you are unintelligent and unemployable

Leave all these Politics talk, but you need to fix yourself, else your behavior would be toxic to your future ambitions and those around you

Okay, so what were we talking about cheesy, before I was distracted by a niccumpu grin
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by EmmyDJourno: 7:22am On Feb 23, 2018
olajizz01:
Did i here SW should bond with the other southern regions,what was the result of our last bond during the regime of your ogogoro sipping son?desastrous.SW isnt intend to bond with other regions be it south or north because u are all useless,bloody traitors whose nepotism runs in your DNA.But the worst of this present govt is the best of your ogogoro son regime to we SW.

This is not about GEJ's regime, do not restrict your thought process to GEJ vs PMB, that is the past

Move on bro

The body language of the North towards critical issues depicts the need for the South to form an intellectual coalition to be a part of the discuss and gradually pull the middle belt in

Until that is done, any critical decision making process would be subject to the Northern Oligarch
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by VirginFinder: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Hmmm, this discussion is no longer about Politics and about your faulty home training

The fact that you are behind a keypad doesn't give you the right to throw around such insultive words around

I worry for you, cause from your comments I can tell you are frustrated in life and need an outlet to vent, you are unintelligent and unemployable

Leave all these Politics talk, but you need to fix yourself, else your behavior would be toxic to your future ambitions and those around you

Okay, so what were we talking about cheesy, before I was distracted by a niccumpu grin

Thank God your conjectures albeit bold were wide off target... grin

Next time, post reasonably and truthfully and don't let your emotions betray you as a liar.

And it's 'nincompoop' not the rubbish you posted up there.

Isn't autocorrect activated on your phone?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by Amoto94(m): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2018
Daboomb:

Sharrap joor!

Buhari was, though errorneously, instaledl by majority of Nigerian voters.
Dont blame it on Tinubu afterall, he has ONLY ONE PVC, like me and you.

But Tinubu needs to undertsand that Buhari is a sinking ship, a deadi-bodi (respects to Fela Anikulapo kuti) and no fly should follow it into the grave. Tinubu needs to think beyond his own personal self-greed otherwise, he will go into history as a nobody.

Majority of Nigerians voted for Buhari in 2015, come 2019, majority of Nigerians will REJECT Buhari at the Polls because he has failed Nigerians, overall.
He has shown that he is clanish, nepotistic and does not value the life of other Nigerians, except that of his blood sucking Fulani-terrorist herdsmen.
He also fights corruption with his mouth, while his closest aids and friends are looting the nation to extinction.
He supports and re-instates looters and corrupt elements and gives them tacit support.
All our security outfits, are for the first time in the history of this country, being headed by people of his clan.

All our security outfits, are for the first time in the history of this country.
^^^^^
If I may ask who is the chief of defense staff and chief of naval staff in this present dispensation?
Please stop spreading fake news and misinformation.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by bigfish3k: 9:33am On Feb 23, 2018
VirginFinder:

Don't be a dullard!

The best we got under GEJ was Minister of Agriculture.

Now compare with the present regime and apologize for trying to be mischievous albeit foolishly.

weren't yorubas appointed as military chiefs?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by teemonk(m): 9:59am On Feb 23, 2018
Tinubu is a shameless he-goat. after he became a beer parlour laughing stock around the country on how he was used n dumped and Now for the whiff of money, he accepted an appointment to reconcile aggrieved members and he's indeed taking the task seriously as a beggar and not the true leader of the Afonjas that he once was... cry cry baby like my little child. He's an example of Wah will happen to Nigerians mid this year when APC begins to feed the hungry with #500 n they'll sing their praises. To rule over ur ppl, you must subject them to extreme poverty n later give peanut n they worship you..... Tinubu ati Nigerian masses (birds of the same plumage)
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by EmmyDJourno: 10:40am On Feb 23, 2018
VirginFinder:

Thank God your conjectures albeit bold were wide off target... grin

Next time, post reasonably and truthfully and don't let your emotions betray you as a liar.

And it's 'nincompoop' not the rubbish you posted up there.

Isn't autocorrect activated on your phone?

You would know the spelling of what you are grin

See ehhhen no jokes, you lack home training, I can banter with you all day but when you mannerless stupidity costs you something real important you would know that truly I speak the truth

Once again, this is not about Politics, but about the home training you did not get at home, to respect even people you do not see

Idiot: I hope I spelt this one well cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by josite: 10:56am On Feb 23, 2018
Tinubu is just being foolish and clever by half.he thinks the president doesn't know he is an enemy.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by dupesolamary: 10:57am On Feb 23, 2018
Guess it is politically correct if Oyegun does not survive another 3 months.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by VirginFinder: 11:42am On Feb 23, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

You would know the spelling of what you are grin

See ehhhen no jokes, you lack home training, I can banter with you all day but when you mannerless stupidity costs you something real important you would know that truly I speak the truth

Once again, this is not about Politics, but about the home training you did not get at home, to respect even people you do not see

Idiot: I hope I spelt this one well cheesy

I see you are trying so hard to make a point. grin

But in the end it doesn't add up. grin

Continue giving yourself away as an inferiority complex laden dullard.

Maybe you should trying using capitals in addition to bolding your post.

Nonsense!
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by EmmyDJourno: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
VirginFinder:

I see you are trying so hard to make a point. grin

But in the end it doesn't add up. grin

Continue giving yourself away as an inferiority complex laden dullard.

Maybe you should trying using capitals in addition to bolding your post.

Nonsense!

Giving myself inferiority complex shocked, as against your display of bad home training grin

Even see your name; Virgin Finder cheesy

Who call themselves that; let me profile you cool

You are a half baked literate, who didn't get all the needed knowledge in school to argue intelligently, cause you got a half baked home training, you are unemployably unemployed so you spend your 200mb ranting your frustration behind a keypad all over Nairaland, cause you feel you can hide behind an untraceable name "VirginFinder"

I can go all day, cause your stupidity is legendary

Don't worry, when someone else tells you, you would know I warned you first about your stupid ways, or wait, shocked am I the first to tell you how stupid you are, I don't think so
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by VirginFinder: 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Giving myself inferiority complex shocked, as against your display of bad home training grin

Even see your name; Virgin Finder cheesy

Who call themselves that; let me profile you cool

You are a half baked literate, who didn't get all the needed knowledge in school to argue intelligently, cause you got a half baked home training, you are unemployably unemployed so you spend your 200mb ranting your frustration behind a keypad all over Nairaland, cause you feel you can hide behind an untraceable name "VirginFinder"

I can go all day, cause your stupidity is legendary

Don't worry, when someone else tells you, you would know I warned you first about your stupid ways, or wait, shocked am I the first to tell you how stupid you are, I don't think so

You keeping sounding more like a dullard as you post the more. It's just that wild delusions motivated by negative wishful thinking against me is beginning to creep in. And you are basking basking in it like a pig. What a pity!

I mean, must I show you my payslip to prove I am employed? Are you mad
Who does that?

Come on, stop ranting. You are beginning to sound like a broken record. Many words, no sense.

I am far more known than you are here. Go dig up my posts. Dullard!

Damn!!
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by Malawian(m): 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
delzbaba:
Trust tinubu to turn it into his personal battle..
Thats how Afonjas behave. Tinubu is thinking he could use this opportunity to reclaim leadership of APC. Very soon,he will return to bourdilon a second time looking like "All my life, i had to fight" grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by pcicero(m): 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
tiwasiaife:
Oyegun my man. When oyegun was governor of edo state,tinubu was in american doing .... Business. Oyegun is a father to tinubu in politics. Tinubu will fail in this assignment. Buhari wnt him to fail and he wil later blame him for unable to manage small apc how much more nigeria.

Olodo, Tinubu was a senator representing Lagos West on the platform of SDP while Oyegun was also an SDP governor in Edo state.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by farem: 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
Cornel101:

Is it true that stupidity of the mind is the greatest and highest form of blindness? I quote...

"...Tinubu, who copied the president, vice-president, SENATE PRESIDENT and speaker of the house of representatives... " (emphasis mine)
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by tiwasiaife(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
pcicero:

Olodo, Tinubu was a senator representing Lagos West on the platform of SDP while Oyegun was also an SDP governor in Edo state.

Then oyegun was greater than tinubu.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by EmmyDJourno: 2:11am On Feb 24, 2018
VirginFinder:

You keeping sounding more like a dullard as you post the more. It's just that wild delusions motivated by negative wishful thinking against me is beginning to creep in. And you are basking basking in it like a pig. What a pity!

I mean, must I show you my payslip to prove I am employed? Are you mad
Who does that?

Come on, stop ranting. You are beginning to sound like a broken record. Many words, no sense.

I am far more known than you are here. Go dig up my posts. Dullard!

Damn!!

You are getting more abusive, hmmm cheesy

"Are my mad, you are more than me, your payslip" grin

Revealing all your insecurities cause you want to bash me, you weakling, cause that what unemployable weaklings do, throw abuses around when they can not construct an intelligent conversation grin

I see through you all your bullshit and I make bold to say that you are an unemployable piece of shit, with bad manners and a half baked home training cry

Show your parents your comments on Nairaland, then come back and tell me if they would give you money to buy 200mb again shocked

Yeye wey dey smell undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by VirginFinder: 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

You are getting more abusive, hmmm cheesy

"Are my mad, you are more than me, your payslip" grin

Revealing all your insecurities cause you want to bash me, you weakling, cause that what unemployable weaklings do, throw abuses around when they can not construct an intelligent conversation grin

I see through you all your bullshit and I make bold to say that you are an unemployable piece of shit, with bad manners and a half baked home training cry

Show your parents your comments on Nairaland, then come back and tell me if they would give you money to buy 200mb again shocked

Yeye wey dey smell undecided

I knew you will still harp on the foolish, unfounded 'unemployable' point typical of a pig from the yeas.

This is beyond you. And let me add insult upon your injury. I am married with children by the grace of God.

So you see, those responsible for your public display of dullness and lunacy masked in bolded words are not ready to let go yet.

Isn't it time to use upper case to drive home your 'point'

Omo ale!
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by EmmyDJourno: 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
VirginFinder:

I knew you will still harp on the foolish, unfounded 'unemployable' point typical of a pig from the yeas.

This is beyond you. And let me add insult upon your injury. I am married with children by the grace of God.

So you see, those responsible for your public display of dullness and lunacy masked in bolded words are not ready to let go yet.

Isn't it time to use upper case to drive home your 'point'

Omo ale!

See mumu

Being married does not make you employable or intelligent cool

I gave an opinion, instead of giving yours, you went on an abusive rant undecided

Do you seem like someone who should head a family,
would you advise your kids to abuse people online like that

I have said it before, I will say it again,.......You are an unemployable, unintelligent coward, hiding behind a keypad to abuse people, you would have done it to my face and see if you would ever have the confidence of taking a selfie grin

You threw shade on my comment and now I have the time to display a higher stupidity than you can muster shocked

You never see anything, Okoko Omekome cheesy

Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by VirginFinder: 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

See mumu

Being married does not make you employable or intelligent cool

I gave an opinion, instead of giving yours, you went on an abusive rant undecided

Do you seem like someone who should head a family,
would you advise your kids to abuse people online like that

I have said it before, I will say it again,.......You are an unemployable, unintelligent coward, hiding behind a keypad to abuse people, you would have done it to my face and see if you would ever have the confidence of taking a selfie grin

You threw shade on my comment and now I have the time to display a higher stupidity than you can muster shocked

You never see anything, Okoko Omekome cheesy

Keep ranting like a lunatic. It doesn't change anything.

At least, now you know you are far behind me.

I am bound to whip you if you post foolishly anytime any day.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by EmmyDJourno: 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
VirginFinder:

Keep ranting like a lunatic. It doesn't change anything.

At least, now you know you are far behind me.

I am bound to whip you if you post foolishly anytime any day.

Yeah, it doesn't change anything nahh

Like, you are an unemployable scum, you had bad home training, and you are a coward who hides behind a keypad to type things you can't say in real life
Re: Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" by VirginFinder: 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Yeah, it doesn't change anything nahh

Like, you are an unemployable scum, you had bad home training, and you are a coward who hides behind a keypad to type things you can't say in real life

Rant on loooonatic.

It doesn't change the fact that you far behind me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja / Some Ongoing Island Projects In Lagos. / Amaechis Port Harcourt!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.