Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,690 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

"Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User (42811 Views)

Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) / Stop Praying For The Dead - Pastor Giwa Charges Christians / "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by Newpride(m): 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
I bet my nuts na arrangee.

Go and arrange ur own death and be taken to the mortuary then later wake up.

2 Likes

Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by nairalanduseles: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
and some ppl go believe

1 Like

Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
A new church has just been established

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by Nedfed(m): 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
Blakjewelry:
I bet my nuts na arrangee

Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by onadana: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
Is that mat from the hospital?
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
grin grin grin

And one Mumu will believe the story!

Whats dead is dead

Naxo Julius Agwu talk say hin die and hin papa chase am back from heaven grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by newoffer: 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
if truly u die, u will not be online. Scammer
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by Gourdoinc(m): 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
Christianity has become a religion of hapless fools. calling them lots sheeple, is an abuse on real sheeples

2 Likes

Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by deebrownneymar: 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
Why should a pastor not be happy to leave the world when heaven awaits.

2 Likes

Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by happy200(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
IGBO KWENU! Big hustlers ''onye army Jesus''

2 Likes

Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
djlawex02:
fairly used HP laptop 655 for sale in Ibadan, RAM 4gb, ROM 465gb.
price 40k slightly negotiable

Even the laptop wey no neat reach this na 60k fairly used
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by Unlimited22: 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
Blakjewelry:
You'd lose your nuts.
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by Kaycee9242(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
So wen he died instead of his ppl to be crying dy were busy snapping d dead body as if dy knew he will resurrect later, something is not adding up in dis story abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by noziz(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
I dey look for the monkey wey move 70million recently...
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by israelmao(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
Daddy Freeze and his followers are coming on rampage.
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by Wbright: 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
God is Great
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by Donniefred(m): 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
djlawex02:
Dedicated or integrated graphics
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by Handsomecole(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
So far anything "Pastor " is involved it's nothing but pure arrangee. Advert to boost followership.

1 Like

Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by djlawex02(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Even the laptop wey no neat reach this na 60k fairly used
I need money urgently, that was the reason.
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by bionixs: 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
Blakjewelry:
na for your head,Oga thomas. for you,God is powerless. If na babalowo, you for believe. to God be the glory
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by adahkennedy(m): 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
djlawex02:
Make we talk
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by jetz(m): 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
adetoroamos:
thank your life say you are not a Muslim, dem for don buried you bfr 4 o clock
hahahaha
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by adahkennedy(m): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
djlawex02:

Make we talk
Come watsapp
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by kinzd(m): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
noziz:
I dey look for the monkey wey move 70million recently...
show me ur banana i go show u the monki tail lol
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by djlawex02(m): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
Donniefred:
Dedicated or integrated graphics
integrated graphic
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by Donniefred(m): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
djlawex02:

integrated graphic
size?
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by DonCortino: 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
staged!
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by Jabioro: 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
The pastor no die well,if he die well him no go fit wake up..he go wake up inside grave and he go redie second time..l beg who get monkey tail plus...l kill am for English...l'm 100% sure, this will kill him if he read it.
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by kinzd(m): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
deebrownneymar:
Why should a pastor not be happy to leave the world when heaven awaits.
Prophet Elijah dead bones in the grave woke a dead man read ur bible bro. no knowledge is waste
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by san316(m): 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
He will still die again. And this time, for real.
Where is lazarus today?
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by ofuonyebi: 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
pastor, if it is true you came back to life...i say congrats...BUT dont 4get to complete the assignment GOD has for you....go and sin no more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Lies The Church Tells Women / Nigerian woman spotted ritual sacrifices in Ontario, Canada / Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.