Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

"Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User (42806 Views)

Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) / Stop Praying For The Dead - Pastor Giwa Charges Christians / "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by airminem(f): 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Now, all you need is a good marketing scheme owk
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by bembojay12(m): 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
djlawex02:
fairly used HP laptop 655 for sale in Ibadan, RAM 4gb, ROM 465gb.
price 40k slightly negotiable
send your number bro
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by vickuzzy(m): 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
[b][/b]warrehell

Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by Geophilip: 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
djlawex02:

how can I contact you
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by Etianwanokon: 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
He went on Astra Traveling
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by carlos1(m): 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
Bia Pastor anderson, if i slap you eh, U'll go back to the mortuary true true. Beta stop dat joke o
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by Eluwilussit(m): 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
Blakjewelry:
I bet my nuts na arrangee

The day you will need a miracle, you may not get one. Keep doubting the ressurection power of Jesus Christ.
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by Tobisco911(m): 12:07am On Feb 23, 2018
Blakjewelry:
I bet my nuts na arrangee
I pity u..
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by Rozaytee: 12:11am On Feb 23, 2018
CastedDude:
A Nigerian Pastor, Anderson Chinenye‬ has been reported to have come back to life at the mortuary after his supposed death in Abia state. According to online reports, the pastor underwent an operation at the Federal Medical Center (FMC) in Umuahia, Abia state capital following heart issues and was said to have given up the ghost.

He was allegedly certified dead by the doctors yesterday morning and was about being deposited at the mortuary before "waking" up this morning according to reports.

His church members and friends have taken to Facebook to celebrate his 'return to the land of the living'.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/pastor-reportedly-comes-back-life-mortuary-certified-dead-photos.html
abeg he was in a coma..nobody dies and comes back to life.. biko...
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by AlphaMajestic: 1:13am On Feb 23, 2018
djlawex02:

I need money urgently, that was the reason.

You and this pastor are wayo pple...
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by AlphaMajestic: 1:19am On Feb 23, 2018
djlawex02:

I need money urgently, that was the reason.

Chai....see hw dis aba pastor jus disgraced ibo pple....i stay in aba...nd i knw dat aba pple are d most foolish pple on dis planet...fools
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by InvertedHammer: 2:40am On Feb 23, 2018
The hustle is real. This gimmick will fetch him a nice Camry or Prado. To elevate to a jet flying pastor, his minimum rank will be the Grandmaster in the occultic world. Ask all the daddy G.Os.(no exception).
/
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by noupzy: 3:21am On Feb 23, 2018
Smh this is what my dear country has turned into from snake swallowing money to money swallowing money, and now this Which way forward?? Tiled floor,rapper, materaz in the mortuary?? What kinda shit is this wan And some people would be this nonsense Naija pastors why
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by fixedhollies(m): 4:37am On Feb 23, 2018
djlawex02:
AMD OR INTEL?
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by errhis(m): 5:11am On Feb 23, 2018
Donniefred:
Dedicated or integrated graphics

U be pipe....
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by begwong: 5:53am On Feb 23, 2018
Arrangeeeee!
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by Donniefred(m): 7:16am On Feb 23, 2018
errhis:

U be pipe....
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by miketayo(m): 7:36am On Feb 23, 2018
Lies.. so we snap dead people at d mortuary now.
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by miketayo(m): 7:43am On Feb 23, 2018
Eluwilussit:

The day you will need a miracle, you may not get one. Keep doubting the ressurection power of Jesus Christ.

We see miracles everyday but we take it for granted.. but this is no miracle, will u snap a dead person on his deathbed ? Unless u r expecting something to happen afterwards.. we r just lucky God is very merciful and doesn't think like men
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by bimbim75: 7:52am On Feb 23, 2018
djlawex02:
how do i buy it.what is the model?Is it and or Intel?your whatapp number pls.
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by Blakjewelry(m): 7:56am On Feb 23, 2018
Eluwilussit:

Who the fu*k need a miracle, the day I die is the day I die. I am not a coward who is afraid of death, for when I die I rest from all my work

1 Like

Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by Blakjewelry(m): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2018
Tobisco911:
I pity u..
So I to you more
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by Blakjewelry(m): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2018
Tobisco911:
I pity u..
So I to you more
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by eodiac(m): 8:06am On Feb 23, 2018
lukency:
No one dies and come back alive.May be he fainted and he was mistaken for death.
people die and come back alive, it's real in our day, av heard testimonies of it several times.....read the miracles that happened during William Branham's ministry especially when dead people are raised back to life
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by liljaydee(m): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2018
he is not dead..... maybe he is just taking a nap. a dead being can never come back to life again
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by liljaydee(m): 9:45am On Feb 23, 2018
film trick bro...

eodiac:
people die and come back alive, it's real in our day, av heard testimonies of it several times.....read the miracles that happened during William Branham's ministry especially when dead people are raised back to life
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by rims4emmy(m): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2018
djlawex02:

how can u be contacted am in lagos. does it hav any fault. snap more pictures and lets see
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by webngnews: 10:45am On Feb 23, 2018
Really
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by Trustworthiness: 11:48am On Feb 23, 2018
spongeisback:
Mat and wrapper in a mortuary? Am sure people will believe this.

Liars are easily identified if you pay closer look at the evidence around the scene.

Good catch. Fake god of men everywhere.
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by exclusive7(m): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
djlawex02:
where you base??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Lies The Church Tells Women / Nigerian woman spotted ritual sacrifices in Ontario, Canada / Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.