Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

"Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User (42807 Views)

Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) / Stop Praying For The Dead - Pastor Giwa Charges Christians / "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by farem: 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Blakjewelry:
I bet my nuts na arrangee

Not unexpected of you. Even if Shekau accuses a man of rape, as long as the accused is a pastor, gleebly, you would believe it.
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by Blakjewelry(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
farem:

Not unexpected of you. Even if Shekau accuses a man of rape, as long as the accused is a pastor, gleebly, you would believe it.
Why anything pastor dey pain una like this

1 Like

Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by tommy9: 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
Jayson1:
And the gullible sheep's will storm this thread like a crusade ground to shout Hallelujah... grin

Look at that pics, the scammer is raising up his hands like the famous brazillian footballer called KÀKA anytime he finds the back of the net. grin

Kindly show me his death certificate duly signed by the doctor in charge.
looool... Nairaland chai!! Enough humour dey here.. What a comment...

1 Like

Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by mechanics(m): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
God is great.
Re: "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User by Eluwilussit(m): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
Blakjewelry:

Who the fu*k need a miracle, the day I die is the day I die. I am not a coward who is afraid of death, for when I die I rest from all my work

Ride on, bro. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Lies The Church Tells Women / Nigerian woman spotted ritual sacrifices in Ontario, Canada / Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.