Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Yobe Government Apologises For False News On Missing Dapchi Girls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yobe Government Apologises For False News On Missing Dapchi Girls (25899 Views)

Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra / Sallah: Yobe Government Places 12-Hour Ban On Vehicular Movements / Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yobe Government Apologises For False News On Missing Dapchi Girls by Nairalanddist: 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
Donlino123:

The way you guys comment sometimes I wonder if we are in the same Nigeria "the good works of president Buhari". This Government has not brought any gud policy that has worked, at list GEJ brought BVN, TSA, Local Content, even the whistle blower policy that ppl are celebrating today.
I don't know if the Nigeria you are has no fuel scarcity, Insecurity issues, unemployment, Power outage etc . So please let me know the good works your talking abt let me know, Please no insults just be constructive in your arguments.

The good work is that the president is a dedicated Muslim. Who cares about power and fuel. Al jannah is our main target Muslims
Re: Yobe Government Apologises For False News On Missing Dapchi Girls by ooshinibos: 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
salveoP:
. Are u there already?
yep
Re: Yobe Government Apologises For False News On Missing Dapchi Girls by salveoP(m): 7:34am On Feb 23, 2018
ooshinibos:
yep
. Lemme pm u?
Re: Yobe Government Apologises For False News On Missing Dapchi Girls by nelklyn(m): 10:41am On Feb 23, 2018
12submarine:

What he said is very reasonable because this morning when the report of the rescue was released, many people said both the abduction and rescue were stage managed. But now those same people are now saying the government lied with the rescue report which means they now agree with the abduction.
Am sure if the girls are now rescued, those people will now revert to their initial position. Things like that make them look stupid. Note, I don't support Buhari but some things don't add up.

Let me buttress the point made by the person you quoted...it's not reasonable for the guy to assume that Igbos in general were happy with the abduction...Nigeria is made up with so many tribes all with different views , I wonder why people reduce it to hausa, igbo and Yoruba.

It's not news that the present government is filled with propaganda
Re: Yobe Government Apologises For False News On Missing Dapchi Girls by webngnews: 10:45am On Feb 23, 2018
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Presidency Used Fani-kayode To Deceive Nnamdi Kanu - Ohaneze / IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri / Many Operatives Feared Killed As Gunmen Burn Station In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.