Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Misbehaving Husband Wants His Wife Back; Wife Is Almost Married To Someone Else - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Misbehaving Husband Wants His Wife Back; Wife Is Almost Married To Someone Else (3106 Views)

Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? / How I Paid My WIFE Back For Her Deeds. / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Misbehaving Husband Wants His Wife Back; Wife Is Almost Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
She has made her choice which is a good choice. To her, she's thanking God she made it out alive. Not many people did. Also, she shouldn't re-mark, she should just live in with her new partner and be semi-independent. She should use her experience as the phobia for another marriage. If possible she should not give birth again.
Re: Misbehaving Husband Wants His Wife Back; Wife Is Almost Married To Someone Else by Femsyn(m): 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
I find it very sad seeing people picking out faults in the woman, while completely alienating the husband's deficiencies, which happens to the cause of the whole issue. Remember that you will have daughters and these daughters of yours will get married...

Although she got married for the wrong reasons and perhaps hastily. This wouldn't have really mattered if the marriage went on smoothly, cos we've seen cases where it did not matter on the long run.

I will never understand this idea of a woman not being financially independent before getting married, to the extent that almost nothing can be done in the house without daddy bringing out his wallet. It puts undue pressure on the man and he acts out even without knowing.

Some decisions are usually taken in marriage that is often not to the benefit of the home, be it acted out ignorantly. These decisions, before and after marriage are usually the cause of some of these issues.

My advice... Your aunt should give him another chance, having called his bluff for so long, but keeps coming back. Most Nigerian men are usually too egoistic to beg for so long, especially when there is no financial benefit from the apology.
Re: Misbehaving Husband Wants His Wife Back; Wife Is Almost Married To Someone Else by baby124: 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
Your aunt should just keep on moving and chose happiness. She should however focus on getting her life together, renting her own flat and taking care of herself before going to find another man to be dependent on. She seems to be the lazy and dependent type. Looking for eldorado everywhere and thinking having kids will help her secure such a life. She is setting very bad examples for her daughters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Take My Baby Daddy Back Or Move On ? / The Most Popular Names In The Different Tribes In Nigeria / Woman Castrated Her Husband For Cheating On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.