Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

"How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting (33773 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / Benjamin Madubugwu Sparks At Security Operatives In Court (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2018
tociano009:
Why is he avoiding the women

fear of std, dem bitchess are infected.

4 Likes

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by eseveli(m): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2018
baba no want get erection naim make am no dey shake those women
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by efighter: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2018
Firefire:
Can someone in the presidency explain why Mohomodu Buharu refused to handshake any of the women in the meeting?

Or can we conclude again that GMB is SHY around Nigerian women or simply put, he sees them as inferior or it has religion connotations?

Buhari's religion does not allow him shake and hug women that are not his relatives. However, when Buhari trvels outside the country, he tries as much as he can to represent the country and put his religion and culture side ways. Meanwhile while in Nigeria, he expects that you understand his religion and his culture and also respects that. You are not happy with that, you can GO and DIE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by Martin0(m): 8:44am On Feb 23, 2018
OboOlora:
That’s all he knows how to do while people are being killed and kidnapped all around his country.

Haggard-looking, gap-toothed SOAB!

ur mouth bubu isza coming o
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by dirtyhokage(m): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2018
ZZ22:
My Yoruba Muslim sister using Igbo handle will not stop them from knowing we are Yoruba Muslim, WHY? because we smell ewedu wherever we go.

Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by sinola(m): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2018
Jokerman:

He has to showcase his supposed piety na, so you would acknowledge he is indeed of man of integrity....

their hanshake will turn him on...lol
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by maestroferddi: 9:08am On Feb 23, 2018
Ngozibotic:
See what iPod have caused...
Everybody is laffing at us ending up in the lagoon
...chai....we have suffered.....
Our flat..heads will not allow us think well.. angry
Who is this low-IQ nonentity, abeg?

2 Likes

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by anibirelawal(m): 9:09am On Feb 23, 2018
Gentlebabs:
I think this is a necessary observation, especially where he allegedly shakes the hands of females outside the shores of this country...

Whatever...
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by magicminister: 9:11am On Feb 23, 2018
Buhari must go in 2019.
I think a dog would do a better job than Buhari.
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by shallysgirl: 9:14am On Feb 23, 2018
Ngozibotic:
mrs flat head, you still haven't slammed your head into a conical shape?
Now you want to relocate to the lagoon? Epele o.
mammmywater,your case Don tire me.
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by shallysgirl: 9:19am On Feb 23, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
wink lipsrsealed wink grin cool angry grin wink lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed cool sad grin cheesy wink haa!fl@theads immigrants. frim potopoto republic aka PIGS go dey piss for panties. now.
.brownroof cowardIy pigs is your still uninhabited by people. Chestbeaters. I thought you threatened to throw people in the lagoon in the no man's land.
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by visionex: 9:20am On Feb 23, 2018
Firefire:
Can someone in the presidency explain why Mohomodu Buharu refused to handshake any of the women in the meeting?

Or can we conclude again that GMB is SHY around Nigerian women or simply put, he sees them as inferior or it has religion connotations?

It is called hypocrisy
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by shallysgirl: 9:21am On Feb 23, 2018
ItsTutsi:
"flat.heads are 2nd class citizen" MASSOD

"flat.heads are pigs" pigdiot bleaching cownu

"flat.heads are foolish" Uwazuruike

"flat.heads are jobless" ikpeazu

it's like flat.heads have been cursed since B.C.
See pains. 1st class almajiri head slammer. Come and collect owo and shine my shoes.
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by shallysgirl: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2018
fyneguy:

You should be smarter this. The Lagoon derives significance from a statement the Oba of Lagos made in 2015.
He is still trying to confirm if the lagoon is in existence for his own personal use.
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by visionex: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cool embarassed embarassed angry angry embarassed sad wink angry angry angry angry angry angryleave poto immigrants alone
Don't mind him,make him keep
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 23, 2018
This umahi is an arselivker

1 Like

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by ipobarecriminals: 9:27am On Feb 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
shallysgirl:
.brownroof cowardIy pigs is your still uninhabited by people. Chestbeaters. I thought you threatened to throw people in the lagoon in the no man's land.
grin
shallysgirl:
potopoto pigs.There is no brown roof in poto republic. Abeg,u don clean d mess around ogbete

1 Like

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by shallysgirl: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2018
quentin06:

fear of std, dem bitchess are infected.
I am sorry for your mother. O.. A. F
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by shallysgirl: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin grin grin grin ;Dpotopoto pigs.There is no bown roof in poto republic. Abeg,u don clean d mess around ogbete
Havent we seen how filthy Lagos the paradise if sw is? Rabbish.
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by sweetgala(m): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2018
Pearl05:

He doesn't shake female. In the east, as a female, you don't shake an elder/titled man but you bend a little and the man touches your back as a sign of greeting and respect.

Except the man extend his hand for a handshake.

As a Yoruba person both male and female don't greet elders by shaking hand either, it's not news Buhari is a traditional and conservative person
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by ipobarecriminals: 9:43am On Feb 23, 2018
smiley cheesy grin wink cheesy lipsrsealed grin wink smiley
shallysgirl:
Havent we seen how filthy Lagos the paradise if sw is? Rabbish.
LSG dey work round the clock about the refuse here/there.Just wait and see.
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 23, 2018
shallysgirl:
I am sorry for your mother. O.. A. F

truth hurts, but i feel sorry for you because you can never be one.
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by justtoodark: 10:08am On Feb 23, 2018
lionshare:
Humor...%100...Governance 0%...So Baba does not shake women...? BS

but the women still respect him....

i dont get this not shaking hands with women... undecided

blame religions for that.....

anyways.....i dont care...

shakin hands with foreighn women is to get something for you,not shakin hands with you is to respect you.... undecided

you are his sister...for him thats respect.

soooooo,whatever....
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by Kingbusssy(m): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2018
guruzmarstk:
Not funny
At all
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 23, 2018
Ngozibotic:
that moniker that blasted ur comment on my thread "BBC igbo,a greek gift to the igbos" was right,u hav issues wit ur self.

It either u ar using this moniker to castigate the igbos or u are just naïve to handle political instance.

Am not a tribal bigot myself but I relate to issues based on there anticidents.

Why call ur self a flat head rather than manipulate a theory that will uplift ur regional political structure in the society.
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by justtoodark: 10:20am On Feb 23, 2018
IjeleNwa:
that moniker that blasted ur comment on my thread "BBC igbo,a greek gift to the igbos" was right,u hav issues wit ur self.

It either u ar using this moniker to castigate the igbos or u are just naïve to handle political instance.

Am not a tribal bigot myself but I relate to issues based on there anticidents.

Why call ur self a flat head rather than manipulate a theory that will uplift ur regional political structure in the society.

i will not allow you to say rubbish about ngozi.... angry angry angry angry

this woman is proud to be igbo....

let her go through her mental stuff...
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=UduMgbo1 post=65299553][/quote]

Huh.

Is this the omenka we know? shocked
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 23, 2018
justtoodark:

ngozi be a mental catalyst and not an eratic mind that don't have a stand.
You don't make a complex carricature of ur self indirectly by calling ur tribe which u claimed to belong to "flat head. Or Igbo"
Remember this are words (hates) dat are causing issues on social media...but unfortunately it coming from a daughter of the soil......
You don't have an excuse to be foolish,
Don't write a thing again.
Rather reflect on the way forward.

I didn't and am not insulting u,am trying to bring u to reality.
Don't be surprised if am Yoruba or Edo or Hausa.
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 23, 2018
justtoodark:

You don't make a complex carricature of ur self indirectly by calling ur tribe which u claimed to belong to "flat head. Or Igbo"
Remember this are words (hates) dat are causing issues on social media...but unfortunately it coming from a daughter of the soil......

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by justtoodark: 10:55am On Feb 23, 2018
IjeleNwa:

even me criticize myself.....like this you grow too...

she is criticizin igbos...indirectly critizen herself...

whats your problem..??

let her be...! angry angry angry angry

who the fvck do you think you are to dont allow even igbos peace of mind.....

that was a giant insult with this lagoon stuff..

this shows you the character of buhari....he realy doesnt give a fvck....

stop provokin him and he will respect you back...

you wished this guy dead in london...!!!!...now you want him to be nice to you....??
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by naruto02(m): 11:15am On Feb 23, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives / Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt / Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Kids At A Filling Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.