Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

"How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting (33775 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / Benjamin Madubugwu Sparks At Security Operatives In Court (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by anibirelawal(m): 6:32am On Feb 23, 2018
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by Firefire(m): 6:36am On Feb 23, 2018
anibirelawal:

tongue tongue

You think you are doing me...?

3 Likes

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by anibirelawal(m): 6:41am On Feb 23, 2018
Firefire:

You think you are doing me...?
No, you are doing yourself. grin

1 Like

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by Firefire(m): 6:53am On Feb 23, 2018
anibirelawal:

No, you are doing yourself. grin

The joke is on you.

5 Likes

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by omenkaLives(m): 6:56am On Feb 23, 2018
Ngozibotic:
See what iPod have caused...
Everybody is laffing at us ending up in the lagoon
...chai....we have suffered.....
Our flat..heads will not allow us think well.. angry
cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by planetzoom: 7:00am On Feb 23, 2018
Buhari wants to know if there is still enough water in the lagoon for those that will still commit suicide over his disastrous economic policies

1 Like

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by AngryRebel: 7:01am On Feb 23, 2018
GambaOsaka:

Even when you look in the mirror .
If u weren't a dummy, u would have know I was having a laugh when I made that comment.
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by anibirelawal(m): 7:02am On Feb 23, 2018
Firefire:

The joke is on you.

Nop, because Last time i checked, it happens to be on you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by UduMgbo1: 7:08am On Feb 23, 2018
omenkaLives:
Buhari is a terrorist
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 23, 2018
Mr President wants to know weather Gov. Ambode have handed over the Lagoon to that US bass Nigeria guy who bought it few months ago

EnkayDezign4:
President Buhari while greeting members of the national security council took a jibe at Gov. Ambode

He said "Morning your excellency, how is your lagoon?" and then laughed.

1:00 mark

He also asked El Rufai, "how do you drive a bulldozer?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asmoh-gbBmQ
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:01am On Feb 23, 2018
guruzmarstk:
Not funny
Then u need deliverance grin
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:01am On Feb 23, 2018
dis idiots are taking hausa as official language

1 Like

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by miketayo(m): 8:02am On Feb 23, 2018
He is still cracking jokes
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by anochuko01(m): 8:02am On Feb 23, 2018
QuotaSystem:
The President with the greatest sense of humour in this country. Obj comes a close 2nd.
OBJ is a born comedian abeg

1 Like

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by OboOlora(f): 8:06am On Feb 23, 2018
That’s all he knows how to do while people are being killed and kidnapped all around his country.

Haggard-looking, gap-toothed SOAB!

2 Likes

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by Pearl05(f): 8:09am On Feb 23, 2018
tociano009:
Why is he avoiding the women

He doesn't shake female. In east, as a female you don't shake an elder/titled man but you bend a little and the man touches your back as sign of greeting and respect.

Except the man extend his hand for an handshake.

1 Like

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by Marley1993: 8:11am On Feb 23, 2018
I love this man............ Argue with your self

2 Likes

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by Pearl05(f): 8:13am On Feb 23, 2018
He said one, how is shikafa( rice) . Yet to hear him ask about the people of Benue, Taraba.
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by oruma19: 8:16am On Feb 23, 2018
tociano009:
their religion doesn't allow him to shake women in public. They believe u shouldn't touch another man's wife...it makes small sense even if not completely.. Lolzzzz... No be everything we go de criticise, let's laff over our problem sometimes, life is not too long like dat to be carrying grudges upandan

3 Likes

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by dododawa1: 8:18am On Feb 23, 2018
98% IGBO view d joke (sai baba)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by dododawa1: 8:20am On Feb 23, 2018
98% of Igbos view d joke (sai baba)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 23, 2018
Sounds more like a jab than a joke.

3 Likes

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by Paradigm777: 8:20am On Feb 23, 2018
ZZ22:
My Yoruba Muslim sister using Igbo handle will not stop them from knowing we are Yoruba Muslim, WHY? [b]because we smell ewedu wherever we go.
[/b]
Blood of God! grin
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by Gentlebabs(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2018
anibirelawal:

UNNECESSARY OBSERVATION !
I think this is a necessary observation, especially where he allegedly shakes the hands of females outside the shores of this country...
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2018
Firefire:
Can someone in the presidency explain why Mohomodu Buharu refused to handshake any of the women in the meeting?

Or can we conclude again that GMB is SHY around Nigerian women or simply put, he sees them as inferior or it has religion connotations?

Bubu doesn’t shake hands with local Nigerian women. He only shake hands with oyibo women.

1 Like

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by chuksjuve(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2018
EnkayDezign4:
President Buhari while greeting members of the national security council took a jibe at Gov. Ambode

He said "Morning your excellency, how is your lagoon?" and then laughed.

1:00 mark

He also asked El Rufai, "how do you drive a bulldozer?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asmoh-gbBmQ

Was he elected to crack joke or to fix up Nigeria

Just asking..

Check my profile and contact us for the best of landscape and gardening service ..
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by billyG(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2018
tociano009:
He is avoiding aisha trouble.

1 Like

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by Observer225: 8:34am On Feb 23, 2018
tociano009:
He's obviously gay thats y he has less than 10% female appointments.Even aisha can attest to that fact.
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 23, 2018
oruma19:
their religion doesn't allow him to shake women in public. They believe u shouldn't touch another man's wife...it makes small sense even if not completely.. Lolzzzz... No be everything we go de criticise, let's laff over our problem sometimes, life is not too long like dat to be carrying grudges upandan

His religion only allows him to shake hands with foreign women! Those women are not other men’s wives abi??
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by bedspread: 8:36am On Feb 23, 2018
Firefire:
Can someone in the presidency explain why Mohomodu Buharu refused to handshake any of the women in the meeting?

Or can we conclude again that GMB is SHY around Nigerian women or simply put, he sees them as inferior or it has religion connotations?

i noticed that and I wonder...
Secondly , I see here the Same issues I met at the Immigration Head Quaters in Abuja....
I think this meeting is not a regional meeting or a family meeting.... The National Language of Nigeria should be used here.. I hear Pmb speaking Vanacular most times here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speaker Of Akwa Ibom State Assembly & Members Gain Access Into The Building / Gunmen Burn INEC Office In Njaba, Imo State (Photos) / Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.