Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

"How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting (33774 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / Benjamin Madubugwu Sparks At Security Operatives In Court (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by planetx: 11:17am On Feb 23, 2018
This mumu doesn't shake women's hand in his country, but will shake womens hands in oyinbo countries.
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by crisycent: 11:23am On Feb 23, 2018
My governor is the only reasonable guy there, see as he sexy for suit!
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by ItsTutsi(m): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2018
primitive half-baked rhetoric,that doesn't change the fact ur a prostitute,that's what ur mothers r good at..pls bring ur mother let me help ur family business..i no ur father is not doing much since being extradited from libya,just drinking burukutu all day
shallysgirl:
See pains. 1st class almajiri head slammer. Come and collect owo and shine my shoes.
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by doingood: 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
Buhari want to be sure d lagoon oba mentioned is still available for those who refuse to vote APC in 2019 would be thrown to d lagoon. It was actually oba and buhari that planned it in 2015
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by shallysgirl: 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
ItsTutsi:
primitive half-baked rhetoric,that doesn't change the fact ur a prostitute,that's what ur mothers r good at..pls bring ur mother let me help ur family business..i no ur father is not doing much since being extradited from libya,just drinking burukutu all day
Ntoor,1st class almajiri. I want to order for suya. grin
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by shallysgirl: 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
smiley cheesy grin wink cheesy lipsrsealed grin wink smileyLSG dey work round the clock about the refuse here/there.Just wait and see.
Hopefully.
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by MrMaestro: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
The Igbos are avoiding this thread like the plague. grin

2 Likes

Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by ItsTutsi(m): 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
hahaha look who's talking,for someone that comes from a lineage of ashawo and ritualist
shallysgirl:
Ntoor,1st class almajiri. I want to order for suya. grin
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by Ngozibotic(f): 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
IjeleNwa:
that moniker that blasted ur comment on my thread "BBC igbo,a greek gift to the igbos" was right,u hav issues wit ur self.

It either u ar using this moniker to castigate the igbos or u are just naïve to handle political instance.

Am not a tribal bigot myself but I relate to issues based on there anticidents.

Why call ur self a flat head rather than manipulate a theory that will uplift ur regional political structure in the society.

Please let us be proud of ourselves...
We have plenty flat.headed people is not a lie
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ngozibotic:

Please let us be proud of ourselves...
We have plenty flat.headed people is not a lie
you were born funny
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by frankdGreat125: 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
Papa. Bubu is my man come 2019 election,
FSLC holder ruling professors with empty head in a Zoo republic
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by ddddon(m): 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
Why is it that no one noticed what did notice in this video.

When Buhari was shaking everyone after the handshake he puts hi hand towards his chest to signify his acceptance of the handshake. And Fayoshe was throwing only one he did not put his hands towards his chest.

Buhari get strong mind I swear.
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Then u need deliverance grin
grin
Re: "How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
LOL, anybody wey no appreciate the president's sense of humour make him go jump in the lagoon - Ambode make sure de logoon is dredged deep enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: President Buhari Arrives India / Speaker Of Akwa Ibom State Assembly & Members Gain Access Into The Building / Gunmen Burn INEC Office In Njaba, Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.