Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Urgent Question About APTECH - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Urgent Question About APTECH (2310 Views)

My Aptech Journey Diary And Path to Becoming A Software Engineer / Help!!! Aptech Or Nigerian University / Aptech Or New Horizon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Question About APTECH by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 23, 2018
Good Morning Nairalanders

Earlier yesterday, I was at Aptech office in Victoria Island Lagos to make enquiries about their fees schedule.
The woman I met there calculated the fees and it was about 1.8million Naira for two years course(excluding the fee to be paid when going to Study in Middlesex Uni)

I asked the woman the amount I would be expected to pay for the travel but she didn't tell me, she asked me to do the 2yrs course first and I would know the amount when it's time for me to travel out.

I really need info now
I don't want to start what I can't finish, I want to know the actual amount I will pay when going to Middlesex Uni(that's after the two yrs course)
Thanks.
Re: Urgent Question About APTECH by kennyunlimited(m): 11:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
Midlesex depends on d country u are going, Malta is about 3.2M, UK is about 6M, Mauritius is around 2M, Dubai should be around 4M
Re: Urgent Question About APTECH by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
kennyunlimited:
Midlesex depends on d country u are going, Malta is about 3.2M, UK is about 6M, Mauritius is around 2M, Dubai should be around 4M

Thanks Kenny

So it means I'm going to spend extra Millions to travel..
Re: Urgent Question About APTECH by kennyunlimited(m): 11:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
jimioluwole1:

Thanks Kenny

So it means I'm going to spend extra Millions to travel..

Yes u will. If u are not fully loaded don't start it, maybe u don't need d Bsc. u just want to get d skills and d diploma
Re: Urgent Question About APTECH by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 25, 2018
kennyunlimited:

Yes u will. If u are not fully loaded don't start it, maybe u don't need d Bsc. u just want to get d skills and d diploma

Hmmm... Anyway, thanks so much bro for ur contribution
Re: Urgent Question About APTECH by blob(m): 8:10am On Feb 25, 2018
jimioluwole1:

Hmmm... Anyway, thanks so much bro for ur contribution

12,000 pounds for uk
8000 dollars for Mauritius
8000 euros for Malta
Not sure of the price in Uae, but it should be under 10000 pounds..

There are partner institutions you could complete your bsc though for under 1.5m.
Re: Urgent Question About APTECH by koolapo(m): 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
OK, about the aptech, can I apply if after I've done my BSc in a Nigerian university? Bt not on a computer course. Thanks
Re: Urgent Question About APTECH by wane01(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
koolapo:
OK, about the aptech, can I apply if after I've done my BSc in a Nigerian university? Bt not on a computer course. Thanks
nope ...
Re: Urgent Question About APTECH by Sibe007(m): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
What do you ultimately want. Do you just want to travel out of Nigeria maybe for the exposure? Or you want to get to learn a skill and be very good at it.

Don't waste your time and money if you just want to get the skill. You can learn all you want here in Nigeria.

Be sure what you want for yourself.

What do you want to be able to do.

What problems do you want to be able to solve.

(1) (Reply)

Tesseract Hotel Management System For Windows PC / Whatsapp Group For Javascript Developers / I Want To Create A Malware (spyware)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.