Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Christian Singles Ready For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Christian Singles Ready For Marriage (513 Views)

Free matchmaking For Singles Ready For Marriage / Ibadan Singles Ready To Mingle Drop Ur Numbers To Join Wtzapp Group / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Singles Ready For Marriage by femi2131: 7:02am On Feb 23, 2018
For born again Christians, men and women, for friendships, relationships, networking, dating, spiritual and self development and marriage.

Single parents can also join. You're welcome to teach, reach, impact and learn. 

I am going to believe that everyone that will be joining us is a christian so be decent in the group and behave like a christian should behave. 

Add me up on whatsapp 0.8.1.4.6.2.6.6.2.3.8 and I will add you to the group.
Re: Christian Singles Ready For Marriage by femi2131: 11:27am On Feb 23, 2018
If you are not ready for marriage please don't join us.....

We would do our best to give advice you need to have a blissful home
Re: Christian Singles Ready For Marriage by femi2131: 5:47am On Feb 24, 2018
Yes
Re: Christian Singles Ready For Marriage by hoMegas(m): 6:15am On Feb 24, 2018
What about Muslims
Re: Christian Singles Ready For Marriage by femi2131: 10:46am On Feb 24, 2018
Is open for all.....but matured people that means of livelihood... Ready for serious relationship that will lead to marriage

(1) (Reply)

Guys Check Out This, Which One Will You Pick(photos) / .. / Who else can relate to this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.