Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Tired Of Investment In Ponzi? Try This And Thank Me Later! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tired Of Investment In Ponzi? Try This And Thank Me Later! (708 Views)

Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Tired Of Investing In Ponzi Scheme? Try This And Thank Me Later! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Investment In Ponzi? Try This And Thank Me Later! by iamolex01: 7:30am On Feb 23, 2018
I have an investment I am into. it's a registered company. started since April 2017. I get more than 1% profit on my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates. This is not ponzi, so you have nothing to be scared about. 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5.
Re: Tired Of Investment In Ponzi? Try This And Thank Me Later! by iamolex01: 7:34am On Feb 26, 2018
Happy new week to you all
Re: Tired Of Investment In Ponzi? Try This And Thank Me Later! by structuredan(m): 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
Spread ur investment. I partner with two companies the first one is a Multi Concept company u earn 1% daily Roi. The second company is an entrepreneurial company that partners with Amazon the biggest online store u earn 20% Roi every two weeks for 10months both companies have physical address u can visit to confirm call/whatsapp 08132111362 for detail info
Re: Tired Of Investment In Ponzi? Try This And Thank Me Later! by Aden777(m): 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
Dan iska yara... Ku je ku nima aiki, kun ki...
Re: Tired Of Investment In Ponzi? Try This And Thank Me Later! by iamolex01: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2018
happy weekend all

(1) (Reply)

Wazobiatrade.ng – Connect, Buy & Sell / New Indian Governmental Committee Favors Legalizing Cryptocurrencies / Make Cash With Autosurfing !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.