Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Love At The Foot Of Death - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love At The Foot Of Death (457 Views)

I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating / Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love At The Foot Of Death by Gistforme(m): 11:57am On Feb 23, 2018
If a Girl you have being Begging to be your Wife, asked you To Jump Inside This Compound To Bring Out A Per Of Her Shoe Before She Accept To Marry you. What will you do in this situation to get her the shoe

Re: Love At The Foot Of Death by Litblogger: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2018
One of those dogs has an arrow
Re: Love At The Foot Of Death by CeeJay9ja(m): 11:59am On Feb 23, 2018
Gistforme:
If a Girl you have being Begging to be your Wife, asked you To Jump Inside This Compound To Bring Out A Per Of Her Shoe Before She Accept To Marry you. What will you do in this situation to get her the shoe

Is she trying to marry a dead man or what?

Even the daughter of the Queen of England won't expect a nice response from me if she utter such to me undecided
Re: Love At The Foot Of Death by Demogorgon(m): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
I will be like;
Sweetie, we can always get another one.. let's go home

(1) (Reply)

How To Talk About Money With Your Spouse Without Creating Frictions / HELP! Looking For A Gift I Can Send To My Girlfriend Abroad. / Could My Abusive Marriage Preventing Me From Finding True Love Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.