Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,453 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Actress Rosaline Meurer Takes Picture Sitting With Her 4 Dogs (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Rosaline Meurer Takes Picture Sitting With Her 4 Dogs (photo) (2652 Views)

Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion / Actress Rosaline Meurer Celebrates Valentine With Cleavage Photo / Rosaline Meurer Goes Nude On Snapchat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Rosaline Meurer Takes Picture Sitting With Her 4 Dogs (photo) by helorin: 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
GistMore.com

As shared...

I can’t take a picture alone in peace! They ALWAYS wanna be in my picture. I sat to take a picture next thing coco is on my lap byforce oh then Ice then Richie then black then red ��� First Lady was feeling herself too much she just stood on the side and watched � � � I missed them ❤️❤️���� #dogs #pets #ice #coco #richie #red #black #firstlady

https://www.gistmore.com/actress-rosaline-meurer-takes-picture-sitting-4-dogs

1 Like

Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Takes Picture Sitting With Her 4 Dogs (photo) by helorin: 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Takes Picture Sitting With Her 4 Dogs (photo) by fnep2smooth(m): 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
This lady go like Doggy Style too much... See
dog everywhere ..... grin

Do you need a Quick Home Repair or Office Repair. Get links to Cheap Carpenter, Plumber, Electrician, Washing Machine Repair, Gas Cooker Repair and many more
Currently available to Abuja Residents only.
Visit [url="http://quickworkersjob..com.ng"]Quick Workers Job [/url]. We link you with Local Technicians around your Neighbourhood. Cheap, Fast and Safe.

Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Takes Picture Sitting With Her 4 Dogs (photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
That white sweet dog is more photogenic than the other dog putting on a glass.

1 Like

Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Takes Picture Sitting With Her 4 Dogs (photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
undecided THE DOGS ARE CUTE, AS MUCH AS I HATE PETS, I WONDER HOW SHE HAS TIME TO TAKE CARE OF THEM.
Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Takes Picture Sitting With Her 4 Dogs (photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided THE DOGS ARE CUTE, AS MUCH AS I HATE PETS, I WONDER HOW SHE HAS TIME TO TAKE CARE OF THEM.
Your new pics though.

Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Takes Picture Sitting With Her 4 Dogs (photo) by Khd95(m): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
she go sabi do the do,

u know if u know grin grin grin
Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Takes Picture Sitting With Her 4 Dogs (photo) by Nutase: 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
cool
Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Takes Picture Sitting With Her 4 Dogs (photo) by cecilgee(m): 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
the dog's are five not five
Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Takes Picture Sitting With Her 4 Dogs (photo) by Ahmed0336(m): 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
cecilgee:
the dog's are five not five

not five or four?
Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Takes Picture Sitting With Her 4 Dogs (photo) by chukiz(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
So cute
Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Takes Picture Sitting With Her 4 Dogs (photo) by itspzpics(m): 6:31am On Feb 24, 2018
Dog lover
Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Takes Picture Sitting With Her 4 Dogs (photo) by Kobicove(m): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2018
What's she doing with four dogs?
Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Takes Picture Sitting With Her 4 Dogs (photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
JasonScolari:
Your new pics though.
LOL

(1) (Reply)

Britney Spears Rocks The Most Micro-mini Dress We've Ever Seen To The GLAAD Awar / BBNaija: Check Out This Crazy Photoshoot Of Khole And Rico Swavey / Nigerian Pop Singer Sean Tizzle Shades Buhari With Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.