Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

How Long Have You Stayed In The Friendzone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Have You Stayed In The Friendzone? (698 Views)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should Avoid The FRIENDZONE!! (Photos) / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Have You Stayed In The Friendzone? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
Escaped the friendzone or still in it?? How long did you stay in that zone or how long have you been in that zone?..

Some guys actually enjoy that zone while some have been captured by love/lust and have since been trapped in that prison.. So how long has it been guys??
Girls too

Re: How Long Have You Stayed In The Friendzone? by youngreezy(m): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
My Broda I Been Get Lyk 2hectres Of Land For Dat Zone ooo.chai gals go dy gve me hope alas! pant u no go c.til i cum knw d game den cum stil dy skul for unical..d rest is history.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Stayed In The Friendzone? by greatnaija01: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
I have never been in friendzone..... but I have kept many ladies in such zone cos they only want the good times, they were never interested in the hard times... lol.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Stayed In The Friendzone? by Lionessza(f): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
There is nothing called a friendzone , you are either considered a friend or you are something else. If a woman has interest in you, she will show you in one way or the other, which will make it much easier for you to take over as a man lol. But if you meet someone and months go by without anything of that nature happening between you two , then my dear , just give up and know you are only a friend and she sees you as nothing else but. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Stayed In The Friendzone? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
I have been there for good six months, I even attended Shiloh 2017, run out for altar call and attended some unnecessary baptismal class just to show her that i am serious all in a bid to nail this beautiful usher, but she keeps pushing me aside and also encouraging me to be steadfast with the word of God.

But to God be the Glory, something marvelous happened on Sunday night in my little apartment. cool

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Stayed In The Friendzone? by Khd95(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
i have never been friendzoned not even for a second,its either u are my friend nd we talking dirty and all which might even result into kpanshing or u are just a hi-hi friend
Re: How Long Have You Stayed In The Friendzone? by Stevengerd(m): 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
My own friendzone, we deh fling pant wella, press bobby
Re: How Long Have You Stayed In The Friendzone? by 0luwatope(m): 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
I don buy land build house for there sef
No biggie

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Stayed In The Friendzone? by Lordspicy(m): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
here to read comments
Re: How Long Have You Stayed In The Friendzone? by kwessiStewie2(m): 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Funny enough it was only one girl that could keep me in that forbidden zone. Normally I wouldn't get into that zone cause am a sharp guy but there was something about Sandy that was irresistible. I can assure u it was not her beauty cause I had seen finer girls. Till today I can't figure out how she did it.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Stayed In The Friendzone? by anayolity: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
Kai....if I wan begin talk my own tears go comot from my eyes...so make I just go!!

Women bad!!!
Re: How Long Have You Stayed In The Friendzone? by dview001(m): 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
If I ask a girl out she says NO....that's the end I don't keep any friendship with you ...you can't eat your cake and have it undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can She Use Intimidation As A Way Of Showing Interest In Me? / How To Spot A Woman In Love / Lady Attacks Boyfriend In Abuja, For Dumping Her To Chat With Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.