Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS (69461 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by katchycouture(f): 8:15am On Feb 24, 2018
this is why bringing up a child alone is a bad idea, they grow up and run to search for their father's who never contributed 1 penny to their upbringing

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by jiboladhino(m): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2018
Daisy17:

Amen. I pray you get reunited with your mum
amen ...thanks a bunch
Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by roarik(f): 8:55am On Feb 24, 2018
kushme:

Shorty is a bomb...No be lie, she fine

Tell that guy make eh comot eye..
Wetin happen to your hand?
long story jor
Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by kushme: 9:58am On Feb 24, 2018
roarik:
long story jor

Okay, sorry.
Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by quintybabe(f): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
I can never go in search of any man that aband on me as a child, what do I simply need him for as an adult. any man that leaves his child/children (even if it their mother that misbehave) and didn't make effort to stay in contact with them his merely a sperm donor and not a father.

2 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by Sagamite(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A 22-year-old lady, Sandra Okeneke is set to reunite with her father for the first time in her life after he abandoned her and her late mum at birth. According to reports, the girl revealed that her grandmother told her years ago that her father rejected her mum because of the name of her place, Umuosu Ubakala in Umuahia South, Abia State.

The man reportedly thought they are Osu people (outcast) as he said he can't marry and live with an outcast.

The girl launched a search online in order to meet with her father after seeing a picture of him and her late mum hidden with her birth certificate. According to the lady, her mom died 2008.

Nnamdi Victor who led the search for the lady's father online and shared his pictures on Facebook - revealed today that he has contacted her dad, Okeneke Joe who lives in Jos, Plateau South...

He revealed that he spoke with her father this afternoon who was very surprised on hearing about his long lost daughter. The man also reportedly accepted that he can't wait to see his daughter Sandra.

According to Victor, Sandra will be on her way to Jos any moment from now to meet her biological father for the first time after two decades.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/22-year-old-lady-finally-finds-dad-impregnated-mum-ran-away-photos.html

You never do this to a child.

You destroy their mentality, confidence, self-worth and sense of identity right from when they are young.

Very few ever overcome it well and it affects them for life.

What a reetarded man!

I don't like a woman is not grounds to abandon my child.

Even if for any reason, like courts, I can't be there to raise them or be in their life, I would be the first to be contacting them when they reach age of self-determination.
Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by quintybabe(f): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
Epique:
How do you give birth to an innocent child, abscond and continue living like nothing happened? What happened to taking responsibility for your actions? And to think this one is just a minute part of so many out there. When the child starts making headway in life, they run back to beg whilst shifting all blames on the devil. People join in too reminding you how, according to the tenets of your religion, it is important for you to forgive and forget. No, never!

Pay them back in their own coin so they realise the dire consequences of irresponsibility. Others learn from it too, they avoid it and that would be saving a lot of our innocent children.

I detest irresponsible men!
my opinion exactly!
Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by kcfresh110: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

All @ affordable Prices

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services

Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by keetel(f): 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
U can't be this dumb na @jasonscolari
Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
keetel:
U can't be this dumb na @jasons.colari
And I believe you know me too well.
Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by id4sho(m): 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
OLA HOSPITAL ZAWAN, JOS SOUTH LGA. PLATEAU STATE I fit know that man sef
Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by isalegan2: 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
Sagamite:

You never do this to a child.

You destroy their mentality, confidence, self-worth and sense of identity right from when they are young.

Very few ever overcome it well and it affects them for life.

What a reetarded man!

I don't like a woman is not grounds to abandon my child.

Even if for any reason, like courts, I can't be there to raise them or be in their life, I would be the first to be contacting them when they reach age of self-determination.

Babalawo Sagamu, when will you se ikomo? Don't let time run out on you o! cheesy

What am I even saying? You're a man; you have all the time in the world. You're young'un!
Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by Sagamite(m): 12:23am On Mar 01, 2018
isalegan2:

Babalawo Sagamu, when will you se ikomo? Don't let time run out on you o! cheesy

What am I even saying? You're a man; you have all the time in the world. You're young'un!

grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg

I will drop my first at 80 years old. cool

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by urahara(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
mazimee:

I'm afraid, you didn't make a single sense

Are you minding the little Zap.e.r
Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by etrouble: 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
JasonScolari:
I really don't blame the man...

Even the picture will tell you that the woman should be a nagging wife or a witch from Umuosu Ubakala.

The man should watch her daughter with one eye henceforth, because she might just dish out her revenge.

This is MAD 201: Principles and Practices of Chronic Madness.
Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by SpartanJ: 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
The man should go visit her and her mothers family. Abandoned first borns keep doing same mistakes.

Imagine: Just like that after 22 years. She surely has a bright future.

What if it was another woman that took him away 22 years ago. He never bothered to check on them, what a wicked world.

The lady should not be over excited yet o and be prayerful. Else she will be going into the den of Lions or "I don't care" family (even if they are rich)

Am talking from experience - mine was 23years before my NYSC

Regards.
Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:23am On Nov 18, 2019
quintybabe:
I can never go in search of any man that aband on me as a child, what do I simply need him for as an adult. any man that leaves his child/children (even if it their mother that misbehave) and didn't make effort to stay in contact with them his merely a sperm donor and not a father.

there is always two sides of a story, unfortunately the one who raises the child never, tells the bad part they contributed to the break up
Re: 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS by quintybabe(f): 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
ZIMDRILL:

there is always two sides of a story, unfortunately the one who raises the child never, tells the bad part they contributed to the break up
I know that but it is not enough excuse to abandon your child. You have to make effort to be in there life but to leave and not look back for years, isn't excusable as far as I am concern

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions / Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.