Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback (59158 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 / Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama / Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by BluntBoy(m): 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
nawtyme:
Uncu they are not the same
How are they not the same
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by OhiOfIhima: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
God is greater than allah
God is still d same tin as Allah... Your hatred for Islam has make u dumb n blindfolded to see d reality.

2 Likes

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by millionboi2: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Never will be the same

I worship a living God and not a moon
if u say Mohammed u will be correct but Allah is arabic/hausa word4God.

I'm a Christian, I just came back from church few hrs ago so no yab me o.. ..lol
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by OhiOfIhima: 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
Franzee:
Jah just gratefulll......its just sin holdin me bak from seeing ur mercies
pls not too late to repent...

1 Like

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
Franzee:
Jah just gratefulll......its just sin holdin me bak from seeing ur mercies

Ask God for grace for sanctification.

1 Like

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by victorazy(m): 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
Sirjamo:
The fact is- they are the same
Make una stop talking like this. Allah and God is not the same.

2 Likes

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Wonders shall never end!

So, among the over 20 verses on both pages of that opened bible, only 1 verse stood out that says " God is our refuge"?

Meanwhile, other verses must have rebuked them for their grievous sins, yet they attached no significance to such.

So much so for some folks!

Honestly, I was thinking the same thing. I'm a Christian, but we've got to be logical. There were several other chapters and verses in those two pages.
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by OhiOfIhima: 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

That was why I asked you how much you knew about the Quran.

All these descriptions are contained in hadith(s) which are inferior to the Quran believed to be the Word of Allah. Hadiths are not Words of Allah but historical accounts of the life of Mohammed.

Thank u bro.. Hadith is d saying of Prophet Muhammed S.A.W

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by taurusdude0(m): 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
. but God is Allah it's just in Arabic,but some people choose to worship him in their on mumu way.
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by asawanathegreat(m): 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
God is our helper in any tough situation.

2 Likes

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by teekay619(m): 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
Was that what the whole page revealed ? undecided
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by k199192: 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
Sirjamo:
The fact is- they are the same
Did Allah send his only son to come die so our sins will be forgiven? sad

2 Likes

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by Holahtunez(m): 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Bafoon..dnt let me tel u dah u wil suffer 4 it

1 Like

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by Octaves(m): 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
Sirjamo:
The claim is- they are the same
corrected
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by Octaves(m): 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
enilove:

The Yoruba name for God is not Eledumare but Olorun ( God ) or Oluwa ( Lord ).

Eledumare is a demonic name used by the unbelievers or idol worshipers .
It is the same mistake the Muslims are committing by thinking that Allah means God not knowing that is has been the name the idol worshipers of Saudi Arabia had been calling when worshipping their idols. That is why you have Allat as an idol of moon. Allat is not different from Allah but for the last letter 'h" denoting the masculine entity.

its no mistake AT ALL. the founder knew what he was doing with regards to the Arabian idols
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by Sirjamo: 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
k199192:
Did Allah send his only son to come die so our sins will be forgiven? sad
If you believe Jesus died for your sin, what of those that came before Jesus, who died for them or were they not descendants of Adams and Eve who committed the sin you claim Jesus paid for?
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by CAPSLOCKED: 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
adadike281:
The lord is indeed my refuge , for no disaster is worse than Buhari, yet am a survivor. Praise the lord. The day Buhari lands in Daura is d day I will give my testimony.

THERE'S NO DISASTER WORSE THAN BUHARI, BECAUSE YOU'VE MANAGED TO SURVIVE EXACTLY HOW MANY EARTHQUAKES, HURRICANES, AND VOLCANIC ERUPTIONS? undecided

CHRISTIANS WILL FOREVER REMAIN SHAMEFUL AND DUMB EVEN IN THE PRESENCE OF ANIMALS.

HOW CAN THE PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD BELIEVE THAT GOD SPARES A BOOK DURING A TRAGEDY, BUT ALLOWS HUNDREDS OF HUMANS AND ANIMALS TO DIE IN THE SAME TRAGEDY?

SO BECAUSE THE BOOK WASN'T DESTROYED SHOWS THE POWER OF THE CHRISTIAN GOD..
BUT WHEN IT COMES TO ABDUCTION AND MOLESTATION OF CHILDREN, SCHOOL SHOOTINGS, CHURCH BOMBINGS, BONE CANCER IN BABIES, AND SICKLE CELL.. GOD GOES ALL "WORKING IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS", WHICH IS DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO BEING POWERLESS. RIGHT?

I SEE.

1 Like

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by Octaves(m): 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

That was why I asked you how much you knew about the Quran.

All these descriptions are contained in hadith(s) which are inferior to the Quran believed to be the Word of Allah. Hadiths are not Words of Allah but historical accounts of the life of Mohammed.

are you now saying that the prophet Muhammed was a false prophet. that the things he said did not emanate from 'Allah'

1 Like

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by Octaves(m): 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Christianity n Islam is the same religion. The only difference is the claim dat Jesus is a God.
there is no similarity. and the difference you stated is not even accurate

2 Likes

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by Chiadikaobi(m): 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
adadike281:
The lord is indeed my refuge , for no disaster is worse than Buhari, yet am a survivor. Praise the lord. The day Buhari lands in Daura is d day I will give my testimony.
AMEN grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by tartar9(m): 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
enilove:

The Yoruba name for God is not Eledumare but Olorun ( God ) or Oluwa ( Lord ).

Eledumare is a demonic name used by the unbelievers or idol worshipers .
It is the same mistake the Muslims are committing by thinking that Allah means God not knowing that is has been the name the idol worshipers of Saudi Arabia had been calling when worshipping their idols. That is why you have Allat as an idol of moon. Allat is not different from Allah but for the last letter 'h" denoting the masculine entity.

What name did Arab xtians call God before Muhammad?
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by Primusinterpares(m): 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Bros... Allah is the name of God in Hausa...More like the urhobo people of delta stare call God Oghene.
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by gaskiyamagana: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
unohbethel:
no matter what the devilish buhari and its demonic apc is Leading us To.., truly "God Is Our Refuge"
Out of content. Go round the country with this verse on your forehead, sai Buhari till 2023.
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by BluntBoy(m): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
Octaves:
are you now saying that the prophet Muhammed was a false prophet. that the things he said did not emanate from 'Allah'

No, all I am saying is that Hadiths are not believed to be inspired by Allah and so are inferior to the Quran. They were accounts of the life of Muhammad written down by Muhammad's followers after the death of Muhammad. The accounts cannot be trusted to be 100% accurate. It is like a book accounting the life of Lord Lugard written by some of his followers. You can trust that there would be the probability of some of the followers exaggerating the stories in parts or even adding new words to all Lugard said. It is the same with the accounts of Jesus's life recorded in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. You would notice some disparities in the accounts.
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by k199192: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
Sirjamo:
If you believe Jesus died for your sin, what of those that came before Jesus, who died for them or were they not descendants of Adams and Eve who committed the sin you claim Jesus paid for?
This one is deep though. But Jesus died for my sins I don't know about the people that lived before him. Maybe them go get free pass to heaven. But me I have to accept him as my lord and savior and I get my own pass.

3 Likes

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by Localamos(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
unohbethel:
no matter what the devilish buhari and its demonic apc is Leading us To.., truly "God Is Our Refuge"

Very cheesy to have used this to lash at Buhari. If we don't think well before 2019, we would have voted out Buhari, but we would then put someone else who would again turn out to be "the worst" president Nigeria ever had.

Open your eyes and stop hiding under the solace of religion.
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by Octaves(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

No, all I am saying is that Hadiths are not believed to be inspired by Allah and so are inferior to the Quran. They were accounts of the life of Muhammad written down by Muhammad's followers after the death of Muhammad. The accounts cannot be trusted to be 100% accurate. It is like a book accounting the life of Lord Lugard written by some of his followers. You can trust that there would be the probability of some of the followers exaggerating the stories in parts or even adding new words to all Lugard said. It is the same with the accounts of Jesus's life recorded in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. You would notice some disparities in the accounts.

yet Muslims trust these words well enough to as to use it as one of the sources of sharia

1 Like

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by gaskiyamagana: 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
IkpuMmadu:
I pity non Christians ...
For not worshipping Jesus, not considering him as their Saviour? But was it Jesus or God Who :
save delivered Israelite from EGYPTIAN,
Healed Job
Saved Joseph from evils of his brothers
Elijah and Elisha to perform miracle?
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by gaskiyamagana: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Olodooo statement.
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by BIXYBABE: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
God is great

2 Likes

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by BluntBoy(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
Octaves:
yet Muslims trust these words well enough to as to use it as one of the sources of sharia

Not all Muslims. There are Muslims (although in the minority) who reject all Hadith.
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by bewla(m): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
unohbethel:
u say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Asked Couple For Pregnancy Test Result Before Wedding Them In Church / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.