Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. (945 Views)

Rate This Site Design On A Scale Of 1 - 10 / Pls I Need Recommendation On The Best Payment Gateway To Use And Receive Dollars / Build Your Web Site And Web App Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by lmm4real: 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hello am looking at creating a website like the jumia or olx platform, that can power on line shopping and payment.

Need recommendation on a good website design outfit that can handle the job.
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by donsheddy1(m): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
lmm4real:
Hello am looking at creating a website like the jumia or olx platform, that can power on line shopping and payment.

If you're really serious about this then contact 080319754.15 call or Whatsapp
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by xaliujokes(m): 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
lmm4real:

Am perfect for the Job

I start something similar for my client last month you can check it out www.food.biggie.com.ng

WhatsApp
08068 245.. 22.9
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by nairalandic(m): 12:35am On Feb 24, 2018
am also a good web designer, we can work it out... I can design it and also do the payment integration
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by ogunjobiolaide: 5:49am On Feb 24, 2018
I can deliver d job,whatsapp/call 08063718360
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by Doerstech(m): 7:11am On Feb 24, 2018
lmm4real:

Doers technologies will get it done for you....holla 08095966698

Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by yomalex(m): 9:47am On Feb 24, 2018
lmm4real:

Jumia is a ecommerce website while olx is a classified listings website so you have to decide which one you want and let's talk via PM or 080 5150 4392
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by havilahconsults: 10:52am On Feb 24, 2018
lmm4real:

We have the best to offer @ Havilah consults with experts in web development, web design and Coding.

Contact Havilah Consults on 070 six seven one 90 two two two
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by samueloduoye(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
lmm4real:

You can check out bigfielddigital.com, or call 08067987422
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by mcqwerty(m): 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Olx has closed shop in Nigeria and Jumia is not making profit and in this 2018 you still want to go into e-commerce? Think well.

Good luck.
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by oswaggiee(m): 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nawa for una oh

See as una flood the thread with promotions,
Provide Value First
And Customers would pursue you pants down...
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by TopYouGo: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
lmm4real:

TopYouGo is a full-fledged digital marketing agency that helps businesses design every kind of websites. We can help you design e-commerce websites like Jumia and OLX. We will also help you with the on-page SEO of the website for FREE.

Check our signature and contact us.
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by PanteonQube: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
lmm4real:

The concept of the platform OLX very old ! If something is created then only on the platform JIJI : wink
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by BlackFantomas: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
PanteonQube:

The concept of the platform OLX very old ! If something is created then only on the platform JIJI : wink
That there is nowhere to invest money? Come on JIJI and trade !
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by EbuteHaddow: 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
BlackFantomas:

That there is nowhere to invest money? Come on JIJI and trade !
I agree, with a limited budget option is better than JIJI - does not exist ! grin
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by semasir: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
Would you mind if we chat? Please drop your contact. Thanks
lmm4real:

(1) (Reply)

Newly Approved US Adsense For Sale / How Good Is Wordpress On Whogohost? / Dig Up Millions Of Potential Consumer Data From Facebook With Facebook Extractor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.