Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,485,161 members, 5,629,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 31 May 2020 at 02:20 PM

I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. (653 Views)

Pls I Need Recommendation On The Best Payment Gateway To Use And Receive Dollars / Get Wordpress And Blogger Site Design @ Cheap Rate / LAGOS Professional Training On Web Design&development Is Open For New Registratn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by lmm4real: 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hello am looking at creating a website like the jumia or olx platform, that can power on line shopping and payment.

Need recommendation on a good website design outfit that can handle the job.
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by donsheddy1(m): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
lmm4real:
Hello am looking at creating a website like the jumia or olx platform, that can power on line shopping and payment.

If you're really serious about this then contact 080319754.15 call or Whatsapp
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by xaliujokes(m): 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
lmm4real:

Am perfect for the Job

I start something similar for my client last month you can check it out www.food.biggie.com.ng

WhatsApp
08068 245.. 22.9
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by nairalandic(m): 12:35am On Feb 24, 2018
am also a good web designer, we can work it out... I can design it and also do the payment integration
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by ogunjobiolaide: 5:49am On Feb 24, 2018
I can deliver d job,whatsapp/call 08063718360
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by Doerstech(m): 7:11am On Feb 24, 2018
lmm4real:

Doers technologies will get it done for you....holla 08095966698

Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by yomalex(m): 9:47am On Feb 24, 2018
lmm4real:

Jumia is a ecommerce website while olx is a classified listings website so you have to decide which one you want and let's talk via PM or 080 5150 4392
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by havilahconsults: 10:52am On Feb 24, 2018
lmm4real:

We have the best to offer @ Havilah consults with experts in web development, web design and Coding.

Contact Havilah Consults on 070 six seven one 90 two two two
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by samueloduoye(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
lmm4real:

You can check out bigfielddigital.com, or call 08067987422
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by akinjuly77(m): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hi, I feel you should contact me on this project, a website is a waste if it does not convert prospects or even bring in sales on its own.

Build a Website with a Marketing Funnel in mind!
I can handle your web design project and work on the SEO aspect too. I have proven record of optimizing client website and making it appear on First Page of Google. Connect with me both on WhatsApp and Call with 08069148899

Hope to read from you soon.
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by mcqwerty(m): 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Olx has closed shop in Nigeria and Jumia is not making profit and in this 2018 you still want to go into e-commerce? Think well.

Good luck.
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by oswaggiee(m): 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nawa for una oh

See as una flood the thread with promotions,
Provide Value First
And Customers would pursue you pants down...
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by TopYouGo: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
lmm4real:

TopYouGo is a full-fledged digital marketing agency that helps businesses design every kind of websites. We can help you design e-commerce websites like Jumia and OLX. We will also help you with the on-page SEO of the website for FREE.

Check our signature and contact us.
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by PanteonQube: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
lmm4real:

The concept of the platform OLX very old ! If something is created then only on the platform JIJI : wink
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by BlackFantomas: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
PanteonQube:

The concept of the platform OLX very old ! If something is created then only on the platform JIJI : wink
That there is nowhere to invest money? Come on JIJI and trade !
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by EbuteHaddow: 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
BlackFantomas:

That there is nowhere to invest money? Come on JIJI and trade !
I agree, with a limited budget option is better than JIJI - does not exist ! grin
Re: I Need Recommendation On Web Site Design. by semasir: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
Would you mind if we chat? Please drop your contact. Thanks
lmm4real:

(1) (Reply)

Writer Needed On An Education Blog In Nigeria / How To Download Old School Blues On Waptrick.com / Acronis True Image 2020 Serial Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.