Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Why Is Web Development So Complex? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Is Web Development So Complex? (7974 Views)

Is Web Development Still Profitable / Please What Is Web Hosting And How Do I Go About It? / What Is Web Push Notification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by Kokaine(m): 9:32am On Feb 24, 2018
WaffenSS:

At least give credit to Quora for your copy-and-paste job nah.
kai..... see as you fry the guy finish. no mercy on the streets at all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:41am On Feb 24, 2018
It's of perspective.It could be hard for you and simple for me
Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:43am On Feb 24, 2018
It's really not hard if you have the passion to keep learning
Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by Ups01(m): 10:20am On Feb 24, 2018
WaffenSS:

At least give credit to Quora for your copy-and-paste job nah.

Thanks for pointing out the plagiarism.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by Goodnuel: 10:37am On Feb 24, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:39am On Feb 24, 2018
johnnyandy7:
People who started learning HTML just yesterday will be talking about CSS, JavaScript, Angular, Bootstrap today.

Leave dem jhoor.
I started HTML 2months ago and am still on it. Never finish tok more of starting CSS
Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by amiibaby(f): 10:39am On Feb 24, 2018
Luukasz:
I indirectly saying you don't have to comment if you don't know what it is youre commenting on.. but seems to me you can't read beyond the lines
bia mr. Boy face the topic at hand and stop sliding into my mention it won't make u stay relevant.
Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by heskeyw(m): 10:48am On Feb 24, 2018
Tbeiz:

Can u imagine, copy and paste!!! I knew the English was too American to be Nigerian.

JESU!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by 6sco: 11:11am On Feb 24, 2018
Even though its copy and paste, I disagree with some of the points. I know the aim of websites is to provide content to people, you still have to make it look beautiful, you are not the only one providing that content in your niche, you have a lot of competition and most likely you are not the best so you have to at least make it look attractive, easy to navigate etc. you can get this effects easily by mastering bootstrap and other libraries, you would be reinventing the wheel If you want to code from scratch when you can just copy it from a library, edit and get your desired effects, so web development is not difficult, get a little HTML,CSS etc till you are able to see any code and interpret then you are good to go, learning doesn't end here you keep on learning, copy this and paste for that guy on quora.
Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by Samcent: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2018
Ejiod:
U right!.. It's not easy as u stated. Its based on dedication & hard work. Hard work in sense of writing codes even when you are learning. Its deeper than u think. Understand the fundamentals of HTML&CSS. JavaScript is also basic but if u looking for language to align to,pls go 4 PYTHON!. I will never advice anyone to learn php because there's no future on dat language
l hear that php is easier to learn than python for web development. Pls, l like to know why some believe there's no future for php. I am learning python-django though, cos of my interest in machine learning.
Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:57am On Feb 24, 2018
Samcent:
l hear that php is easier to learn than python for web development. Pls, l like to know why some believe there's no future for php. I am learning python-django though, cos of my interest in machine learning.
if you strictly wanna learn web, go for php but if wanna do AI, data science and app development, go for python
Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by Csami(m): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Leave dem jhoor.
I started HTML 2months ago and am still on it. Never finish tok more of starting CSS

Joke apart, 2 months should be enough for both HTML and CSS with the right tools.
Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
Csami:

Joke apart, 2 months should be enough for both HTML and CSS with the right tools.
It's learning through YouTube videos.
Met someone who told me that I won't go realy far if I don't take out money, pay and learn at a centre.
So will do that next month. Coz am not really catching up this online learning

So many questions to ask but no body to answer
Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by Csami(m): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Met someone who told me that I won't go realy far if I don't take out money, pay and learn at a centre.

That's a bloody lie. Tell that person I said he's lying. I learnt html and CSS in say 3 weeks without paying a dime. Just get yourself videos from udemy and I promise you, with your passion for it, you'll be 90% perfect on it.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by Mrshizzy(m): 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
What of C#?.....i've been on it for a while now. Would be a year by next month. Started out with python, then someone told me it a losely typed language, that I should start with a strongly typed language so it would be easier for me to learn others later. So I chose c#(mostly because I knew few people who already knew something about it and could instantly provide me with help and video tutorials) .
Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
Csami:

That's a bloody lie. Tell that person I said he's lying. I learnt html and CSS in say 3 weeks without paying a dime. Just get yourself videos from udemy and I promise you, with your passion for it, you'll be 90% perfect on it.
Udemy videos are quite above an average man's budget bro
Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by Csami(m): 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Udemy videos are quite above an average man's budget bro

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6vTd4-2V2dIOVlTN0FVQmhSaG8

Good luck!
Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by TrueHeart365(m): 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

I learned every thing I know on my own. I'm a frontend dev.

Go to freetutorials.us and get any paid course for free through torrent download. A lot of structured courses for free.

TIP!! it's not easy to track all courses on the site. So what I do is type the course I'm looking for on google and include torrent. It'll link me straight to the site if it's there.

Cheers
Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
TrueHeart365:

Go to freetutorials.us and get any paid course for free through torrent download. A lot of structured courses for free.

TIP!! it's not easy to track all courses on the site. So what I do is type the course I'm looking for on google and include torrent. It'll link me straight to the site if it's there.

Cheers

Thanks so muchhh.really appreciate
Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by Ejiod(m): 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
Samcent:
Bro u have chosen the right path!.. Web development with nodeJs,Ruby,Django is the future. No near php abeg!. Php has nothing to offer apart from web. Machine learning & data science is the real future in the world right now.
I'm on django too.+ machine learning+nodeJs.I should be sufficient @ least 90% before this year runs out in machine learning
Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
Csami:

Good luck!

Thanks so much broo..
Be back to give testimony
Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by Ejiod(m): 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
TrueHeart365:

Cheers
God bless u!. Best advice for him. FTU helped me a lot
Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
Csami:

Good luck!

Sorry for disturbing i followed the link and its asking for permission befor I can access it
Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by Csami(m): 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Sorry for disturbing i followed the link and its asking for permission befor I can access it

Try using a computer.
Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
Csami:

Try using a computer.
on PC now still samething. that You will have to grant access from your end
Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by Csami(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

on PC now still samething. that You will have to grant access from your end

Wasn't using any access on it. Maybe it was illegal and now has been blocked.
Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ejiod:

Bro u have chosen the right path!.. Web development with nodeJs,Ruby,Django is the future. No near php abeg!. Php has nothing to offer apart from web. Machine learning & data science is the real future in the world right now.
I'm on django too.+ machine learning+nodeJs.I should be sufficient @ least 90% before this year runs out in machine learning
bro you are wrong... I am currently using PHP to build a software at the moment not web but desktop...i do agree with you concerning the future share... machine learning and data science is bae
Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by obatoro: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
Csami:

I also learned through udemy with video tutorials and now I even tutor people and they think I'm an expert but I'm still learning. Its very simple to learn you just have to be focused.
Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by val4o: 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
[quote author=SIaye post=65328010
How much you go pay? cheesy[/quote]

Bros calm down na.... remember say Na Nairaland we dey na smiley
Lets talk on whatsapp....my number is 07033267216
Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by injurybaba(m): 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
I think the problem is when you don't start from the root
Learn HTML n CSS very well
And which one is bootcrap again lol

Me I wish I can learn all the language
And still on JavaScript n PHP
But pho is something else I must say
Am suppose to be learning python now if not for PHP
Shit keeps turning my head around
Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by agwaisrael(m): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ejiod:
U right!.. It's not easy as u stated. Its based on dedication & hard work. Hard work in sense of writing codes even when you are learning. Its deeper than u think. Understand the fundamentals of HTML&CSS. JavaScript is also basic but if u looking for language to align to,pls go 4 PYTHON!. I will never advice anyone to learn php because there's no future on dat language

Please, what do you mean by future?
Are you talking about speed?
Are you talking about community?
Are you talking about libraries? (python wins here IMHO)

You didn't even talk about node.js

Everything has its use. I won't talk down on any language as long as the job gets done.
Re: Why Is Web Development So Complex? by nairalandic(m): 11:02am On Feb 27, 2018
dogstyle007:
Lol I tire oh my brother especially if you don’t understand the concept grin
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simple Hack To Know Who Sent You A Secret Anonymous Message / How To Send Unlimited Emails With Free Php Mailer / 5 Things You Must Know Before Starting A Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.