Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her (20629 Views)

"He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / My Boyfriend Said I Should Move In With Him? / Boyfriend Said Since I'm Going To Nigeria, I Will Be Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by CastedAyo: 5:24am On Feb 24, 2018
A lady on Twitter shared a screenshot of the reply she got from her boyfriend after she asked him why he deleted his social media accounts.

According to the guy's reply in the screenshot, there is nothing he is looking for on social media since he has her and his family.

Now some Twitter users think the guy quitting social media means he is cheating while others believe it is an 'aww' moment.

Read the messages below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/my-boyfriend-said-he-left-social-media-because-hes-found-everything-with-her-lady.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by frankzone: 5:34am On Feb 24, 2018
Sounds fishy tho

6 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by smart024(m): 5:40am On Feb 24, 2018
I thought this mumu attitude stopped in 2017 o...

Is the social media about finding things you can't see in you partner...?

Make we catch you there first...

12 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by Evablizin(f): 5:43am On Feb 24, 2018
sad

I don't know why some are calling the guy a cheat,a cheat can comfortably cheat with or without social media,some people are negatively minded that they believe that nothing good can come out of Nazareth.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 24, 2018
smart Nigga very cool way to cheat grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 24, 2018
Asowari:
smart Nigga very cool way to cheat grin

It's called OFFLINE MOVES just like in the good old days cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 24, 2018
efesodje:

It's called OFFLINE MOVES just like in the good old days cheesy
u sabi am grin

7 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 24, 2018
The nigga is not cheating.

But she's not wise enough.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by UbanmeUdie: 6:09am On Feb 24, 2018
shocked

I pity those who see & treat life on social media as important.

Deleting his account is best for both of them and I suggest, she does so too.

However, I'd recommend they create a NL account. This is where the real social life is.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by Ahmed0336(m): 6:13am On Feb 24, 2018
Some women can be soooo insecured!!!!! Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by braimeddy: 6:20am On Feb 24, 2018
The dude deleting all his social media is just like an impotent man wanting to become a Rev. Father shocked

5 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by Samusu(m): 6:24am On Feb 24, 2018
Evablizin:
sad

I don't know why some are calling the guy a cheat,a cheat can comfortably cheat with or without social media,some people are negatively minded that they believe that nothing good can come out of Nazareth.
Don't mind the agberos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by exlinklodge: 6:29am On Feb 24, 2018
Thats so lovely
Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by Promismike(m): 6:30am On Feb 24, 2018
The guy maybe truthful because most ppl are just in social media just to look for a boyfriend, girlfriend, a husband or wife.

When gotten they lost interest in social media.

6 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by dayleke: 6:30am On Feb 24, 2018
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by muhammed50(m): 6:31am On Feb 24, 2018
Smh
Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by buskie13(m): 6:31am On Feb 24, 2018
Normal binding Key for work,the girl never see anything yet,her eyes go open like okpolo eyes
Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by Barmmyshoes(f): 6:31am On Feb 24, 2018
Hmmmmm... To each his own.

Check the link below for ongoing discounted sales of Barmmyshoes perms and sandals.

www.nairaland.com/4357664/quality-dope-stylish-perm-sandals
Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by Akinaukwa: 6:32am On Feb 24, 2018
No other important news to read up in nairaland this early Saturday morning?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by Bitterleafsoup: 6:34am On Feb 24, 2018
braimeddy:
The dude deleting all his social media is just an impotent man wanting to become a Rev. Father shocked
So you can't bag a chick without social media? Your game is lame Dear.
Real players don't even have time for social media.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by Olalan(m): 6:34am On Feb 24, 2018
Going off social media in this age cause seems a little bit weird. Saying there's nothing he's looking for again cause he gat a girl seems as a lame excuse.
Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by kenodrill: 6:37am On Feb 24, 2018
Beauty could be delusory! Wetin even concern me self :

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by beetown(m): 6:38am On Feb 24, 2018
he's a cheat.... a big one at that.

I've found everything i want and needed because you've seen woman....

5 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by mespusinglez(m): 6:42am On Feb 24, 2018
Girls Can Never Do What Guys Can Do
Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by Skepticus: 6:43am On Feb 24, 2018
The best of life is always enjoyed outside of social media.

It's only in Africa you see broke folks with an over active social media presence.

In saner climes, those who do such are usually celebrities of all sort building their images and brands.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by mespusinglez(m): 6:44am On Feb 24, 2018
Guys Do You Know That Before A Girl Puts You As Her Profile Picture "Some Friends Got Blocked Temporary"
well now you know,

10 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by ifymadu: 6:49am On Feb 24, 2018
He is on a long thing

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by adedejidamilare(m): 6:53am On Feb 24, 2018
Asowari:
u sabi am grin
bad boy spotted grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by Apina(m): 6:54am On Feb 24, 2018
Most people here are just projecting their insecurities, because you can't do a thing doesn't mean every other person who attempts it is being shady undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by Ellabae(f): 6:58am On Feb 24, 2018
I don't think he is cheating anyway
Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by BruncleZuma: 6:59am On Feb 24, 2018
Stupid story

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 24, 2018
Ellabae:
I don't think he is cheating anyway
Happy birthday.

Live long.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) / South African Lady Causes A Stir On Twitter As She Puts Her Massive Backside / Keke-napep wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.