Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Nigerian Lady Puts Her Baby Daddy On Blast For Being A Dead Beat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Puts Her Baby Daddy On Blast For Being A Dead Beat (638 Views)

Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Puts Her Baby Daddy On Blast For Being A Dead Beat by Amagite(m): 7:32am On Feb 24, 2018
A Nigerian man, Hantoney Millz took to his Facebook page yesterday to share photos of his daughter to celebrate her 5th birthday.

He wrote;

To my future rock ‘n roll superstar, my future dancing queen, my future YouTube sensation, my future cardiothoracic surgeon, my future Cirque de Soleil trapeze artist, and my future Nobel Peace prize winner, a happy, happy 5th birthday! I want you to know that whatever your dreams are and wherever your dreams will take you, I will be with you every step of the way. You have my 100% support. I love you so much, now and forever…. Happy Birthday Sweetheart

His baby mama, Facebook user, Eneregha Okoro Bike Neko then dragged him on the comment section for being a dead beat dad and just posing as a good father on social media. She wrote;

Now seeing this post everyone would think you really care about the so called daughter u post her pictures !!!! Wishing her a happy birthday telling her u will be there to make her be whatever she wants to be what a Big ass Liar Mhen you are just a disgrace !

It’s been more than ow many month s now u never showed up to see the girl
You are always broke and never have money to send to her for food or upkeep
You couldn’t even call to wish the so called Rock n roll star a Happy birthday nor send your greetings but instead u come on here faking what is not for people on social media and they are here now thinking you aren’t the best father in this planet…..Taking Glory for what you didn’t provide for abi

Now take a sit and look at it yourself
Do you think you would ever make heaven Please put down this post because the award to the worst Dad goes to You Hantoney Obike Ndubisi
If u think u can block me not to post with my account then I guess this is another hit back to back

Shame Oshi

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/nigerian-lady-puts-dead-beat-baby-daddy-blast.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Baby Daddy On Blast For Being A Dead Beat by biacan(f): 7:33am On Feb 24, 2018
You can't send birthday message's to your daughter when you refuse to own up to your responsibilities as a father it's never been done that way.... I hope other men are learning from his mistakes..... cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Baby Daddy On Blast For Being A Dead Beat by kunlesufyan(m): 7:37am On Feb 24, 2018
He never expected that clap back........Fake people all over social media... The best use of social meida is to make money and not live a fake ass life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Baby Daddy On Blast For Being A Dead Beat by kazyhm(m): 7:37am On Feb 24, 2018
The lady's business.........there are better, genuine and responsible guys that time ooo but your choice is a fake online personality (FOP)
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Baby Daddy On Blast For Being A Dead Beat by Gourdoinc(m): 7:39am On Feb 24, 2018
tell him. gwa ya , so fun won. yeye baby daddy Oshi. if Na to bend her for stool do am raw, you are rich in sperms for that, if Na to do doggy style and cow girl, you are rich in energy for that, but now the pikin Don come, you are broke in money to feed that angel.

useless bunkum, asswipe of Africa. Biko which tribe is he? does he belong to that tribe who "oti bimo" happens Every six months? where condoms are forbidden? yeye boy
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Baby Daddy On Blast For Being A Dead Beat by PMWSpirit(m): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2018
O boi, this babe get bad mouth oo, see finishing
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Baby Daddy On Blast For Being A Dead Beat by Nutase: 7:48am On Feb 24, 2018
Social media craze and hypocrisy. God will help us.
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Baby Daddy On Blast For Being A Dead Beat by Olalan(m): 7:52am On Feb 24, 2018
Its not new for people to show fake love and care on social media. Don't be deceived by social media post cause majority are fake
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Baby Daddy On Blast For Being A Dead Beat by Kobicove(m): 8:18am On Feb 24, 2018
Social media wahala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Baby Daddy On Blast For Being A Dead Beat by MhizAJ(f): 8:32am On Feb 24, 2018
People can be anything they wanna be on social media
Showing fake love and living fake lives...I'm not surprised

How did she meet that kinda useless man in the first place undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Baby Daddy On Blast For Being A Dead Beat by Shedrack777: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2018
one thing i know is whether she blast him or insult him, the girl must surely look for her father one day no matter what a terrible dad he is.
and an award is an award, some fathers were not able to get even a wicked, bad or terrible or good, greatest or best dad award, this man has gotten one. so it doesn't mind the title, hence its an award
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Baby Daddy On Blast For Being A Dead Beat by youngreezy(m): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2018
MhizAJ:
People can be anything they wanna be on social media
Showing fake love and living fake lives...I'm not surprised

How did she meet that kinda useless man in the first place undecided
people Attract Dia Kind.She Is A Useless Woman Datz Y.
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Baby Daddy On Blast For Being A Dead Beat by FluidQueen(f): 9:36am On Feb 24, 2018
He's such a humbug, Shameless and redundantly repulsive excuse of a father. I hope the little girl rejects him as her father, eventually.

Shame. Big Shame to all absentee parents that don't meet up to their responsibilities as a parent.
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Baby Daddy On Blast For Being A Dead Beat by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2018
Why do I have this feeling they met on social media, the lady got attracted to his online life. But had to see the ugly reality of things later. Lol!

No love lost between those couple, I fear for the child!

(1) (Reply)

Help: How Can I Reduce My Sexual Libido? / What are you afraid of and what is the most absurd thing you have heard here? / Male Or Female, If You Are Guilty Of This, Thunder Will Murder You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.