Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class (42903 Views)

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. / Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class by wolverine1987: 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
well she pushed the prof to the wall. sometimes ignorance is bliss.... imagine if all fathers in Nigeria take their kids for paternity test. what do u think will happen

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class by Johnjnr(m): 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
Away match
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class by Shedrack777: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
ositadima1:

You dey there, how did you know it was sweet?
you only release inside a pu*sy that is sweet. (from experience)
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class by Espada1O: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:
I don't know why some women do this.
People get mind o.
but your mother did it. Why the forming ?
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class by ositadima1(m): 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
Shedrack777:
you only release inside a pu*sy that is sweet. (from experience)

What of people that fap, does it mean their hand sweet pass pu*sy?
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class by odumaewoma555: 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
Did you do a research on this? Quote source.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class by Chijosky(m): 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
If only men can see the heart of women, and the amount of secrets buried there
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class by Shedrack777: 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
ositadima1:

What of people that fap, does it mean their hand sweet pass pu*sy?
the point is, you only release when it's sweeting you. did you understand?
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class by Antichristus: 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
The day of reckoning.

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class by ositadima1(m): 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
Shedrack777:
the point is, you only release when it's sweeting you. did you understand?

lol, no be fight
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class by AntiBrutus1: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
Espada1O:
but our mother did it. Why the forming ?

That sounds like we're siblings... smiley
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class by BENEAMATA: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
Nutase:
Prof wehdone San.
GBAM ! ! !

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class by Danaruz: 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
MhizAJ:
Life goes on

Like this
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class by Azam101: 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
Very simple her uncle becomes her dad, while her dad becomes her uncle !
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class by Shugavee(f): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
Belafonte:
Most of you firstborns are actually bastãrds.
thats a very stupid thing to say!!
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class by Belafonte(m): 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
Shugavee:
thats a very stupid thing to say!!

That is your opinion.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class by lebete3000: 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
Dee60:

THIS PHENOMENON IS MORE COMMON THAN PEOPLE THINK!

MAnY HAVE BEEN RAISED BY MEN WHO ARE NOT REALLY THEIR FATHERS.

I AM TOLD THAT YOU COULD FIND THIS IN PROBABLY ONE OF TEN HOMES, IF NOT MORE!

TELLS YOU HOW WICKED OUR WORLD IS. IT IS FULL OF LIES.

THE ONLY TRUTH IS JESUS. HE IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.

I was about giving up on Jesus until I read your post...Truly the world is full of wickedness...but it is well, even in the well...
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class by ivanalimi: 5:34am On Feb 25, 2018
Olalan:
So sad to discover such secret. In this era of slay queens(prostitutes) guys need to be double sure they aren't raising someone's child.
BTW. if the cost of doing DNA test was cheap many homes would have broken in this era where married ladies cheat at will.
no matter how much I love my wife, I will still do DNA test for all of my children

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court / Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His Three Wives And 19 Children (photos) / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.