Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,406 members, 7,958,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

Relationship/marriage Question And Answer Blog 01 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship/marriage Question And Answer Blog 01 (329 Views)

How Do You Phrase The Marriage Question Without Scaring A Man Off? / I Have A Serious Issue that Could Affect My Relationship / Marriage / Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship/marriage Question And Answer Blog 01 by templembre1(m): 9:29am On Feb 24, 2018
So many people, married and singles ones have questions they would love to ask, but no one to answer those question. Please feel free to ask your questions on the comment box of my YouTube video and I'll reply.

Now feel free to watch the 1st episode of the Relationship/Marriage question and answer blog. And please click the subscribe button to stay in touch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmFnOsw_NMA

(1) (Reply)

For All The Girls Interested In Me / Get A Blog Website With Custom Domain Name / Is There Anything Like Easy Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.