Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) (8595 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead / Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 24, 2018
A model, Joy Jewell, showed up for a Tinder date at the mall wearing nothing but body paint to see how her potential beau would react to her suspiciously tight 'outfit' that hugged all of her curves. .
Jewell teamed up with body painter, Jen Seidel. When they first met, Joy was wearing a big coat, which he helped her remove once they had ordered their coffees.
He then told her he liked her outfit. After finishing their coffees the pair went for a walk around the mall but the game was almost up when a group of girls spotted the paint and the cameraman and asked for selfies.
It was only when they're on their way to the car park at the end of the date and walked into the rain that Joy was forced to admit she's wearing nothing but paint to avoid an awkward reveal.

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/24/lady-goes-on-a-date-naked-without-her-date-noticing/

Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by SULTANALAUDDIN: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2018
grin but she wore panties if not the dude for don sight the Poo-see.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 24, 2018
lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by Xinzu: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2018
Even if the painter were to be Michael Angelo, I can't sit next to a naked woman and not know!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by Kygoo(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2018
shocked
Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2018
This one serious o
Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by AnodaIT(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2018
Naija man go see peek at the cleavage to see what he is investing.

How girl go wear cloth, cleavage no show and I no suspect something is wrong somewhere

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by H2Ossss(m): 11:52am On Feb 24, 2018
if na me i must notice... clothes move naa... abii e go just stick to body like dat?

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by limdude: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
The thing even fooled me......the fun would have started when the guy will take her to his room and tries to get jiggy with it

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by unapapadeycraze: 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
oyinbo ladies are creative with the way they expose their bodies buh our nigerian ladies nor know pass mini skirt and when they start getting attention, they will start pulling the skirt down. like na person help you wear am from house abi?

12 Likes

Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
I saw one where a lady walked like this across a very busy town and nobody noticed. Very talented painting!

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by ItzPrinceIB(m): 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
Gaskia, An Cigaba A Qasashin Waje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
I love the creativity of the painter
Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
Xinzu:
Even if the painter were to be Michael Angelo, I can't sit next to a naked woman and not know!
even if I don't know, my Dic.k should know grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by judgedredd22(m): 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
SmellingAnus:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by Xinzu: 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
SmellingAnus:

I dey tell uuu!
Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by kingsaif(m): 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
e make brain
Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by despi64(m): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
The man is obviously a learner
Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by Cladez(m): 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
Whites eh them sabi how to give themselves joy and happiness.
Come to think of it so the nigga no touch at all........ISSORITE
Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by nwakibe: 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
Can you imagine
Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by Tmex(m): 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
The guy must have been blind.
Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by DONOCSO(m): 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
LOl... Very funny grin
Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by courna(m): 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
this is crazy ah swear
Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by roarik(f): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
very creative...
Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by Otuocha101(m): 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
this body paint stuff no go work for men
Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
Mad one honestly... the only creative thing our 9ja gals sabi na to say dem deh kip their virginity. that there only value.
Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
Xinzu:

You wouldn't... look at the way it's accessorised and in that setting. Think about it, your not expecting it and you don't get to touch.

Hope you're well, anyway, it's been a while wink
Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by MrRichmond: 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
the way white women aggressively pursue black men these days ehn.... Only god knows what they're looking for.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by HoreFegure(m): 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
I watched that video as well. She was not even noticed by anyone. Beautiful art work.

Blueberrie:
I saw one where a lady walked like this across a very busy town and nobody noticed. Very talented painting!

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) by wayne4loan: 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
That black man is a disgrace to black race angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? / She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! / Top Struggles Only Big Butt Women Would Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.