Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Tell Me Wat To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me Wat To Do (611 Views)

She Say She Must Marry Me. Wat Do I Do / Pls Help Me, Wat Does Dis Mean? / My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me Wat To Do by Gabsnow: 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2010
My neighbour a 10 years old girl comes to me every mornin after her mum is gone to office nd asks me to help her huck her bra at the back nd after helpin her, she does 'nt go. Most times i wll be tempted. Pls wat do i do wit her?
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by Mobsync(m): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2010
I pity u, body no be stone ooo
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2010
10yrs. ? Blood of jesus!.

@op are u crazy?
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by okeyazu: 10:12am On Apr 29, 2010
What a nonsense are u talking about stop attending to her immidiately unless you love her. woman rapper
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by IykeD(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2010
Thot Bras are meant to house some two round things? Has a 10-yr old gal got those, i mean to use bra on? Meanwhile, why will you even be in for such a service every morning.Wonders!!
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by Flashfast1: 10:32am On Apr 29, 2010
I thought this topic was locked by Debosky the last time?
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by Tinksh(f): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2010
Sick and discusting, please get rid of this!

Poster needs to go to the site for pedo's! You make me sick to my stomach! I hope the mother or someone else finds you and gives you what you deserve. Keep your filthy hands off that child!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Should She Go Or Stay? / She Is Hiv+ Yet Pregnant / Married To A Minor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.