Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) (63194 Views)

Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) / Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) / Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by ngwababe(f): 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
grin grin

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
King990:
So he should not drink again cos he's a fulani herds man? Nonsense

You see? It is haram in Islam.
Sorry they exposed your master.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by joystickextend1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
okay seen

Meanwhile Guy's check out my profile for tour extender products and other adult fantasy toy's
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by magiki(m): 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
Buhari immediate younger brother
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by pentax(m): 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Afonjas are so obsessed about Biafra despite the activities of Fulani Terrorists in Afonja land.

I thought Islam forbade alcohol.?

How come this one is drinking alcohol.?
That guy is not a Yoruba guy O, he is a northerner
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by olasco18(m): 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Afonjas are so obsessed about Biafra despite the activities of Fulani Terrorists in Afonja land.

Where is ur sense plz? So fr ur stupid brain all fulani ar muslims bcause all igbos ar christian abi.......chai...waisting of school fees..plz go nd av a re-think

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by BenzEne1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
HiddenShadow:

How do you know he is a muslim?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by legaxi(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Islam is a religion Fulani is a tribe.

I wander how people come to the conclusion that Fulanis are Muslims, its just like saying Igbo's are Christians, does that makes sense to a reasoning mind?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by bmos(m): 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
fmlala:
After killing how many people?

What is the nigga doing with a matchet in a beer parlour?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Martin0(m): 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
OboOlora:
Is he drinking that beer after a can of ‘bullet’ beside him? That’s plus d 800mg of tramadol he must have taken. Dude is gonna b superhigh cool

I just dey pitty the woman wey wan collect the banging (rape)
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by gentlechyke(m): 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
Missxxyz:
Fake news... how did this
get to front page sef undecided

I have gone through your profile and i'm impressed
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by onetrack(m): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
Am living in a country that is 90% Muslim and the breweries here would go bankrupt in a month if all the Muslims stopped drinking. Flag, Gazelle, Castel, 33, all brewed locally and have many Muslim employees.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Babagy823: 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
And who tell you every haisa or fulani is muslim? Most of these herdsmen are pagans sef.
doctokwus:

If the picture is true and not photoshopped,then it calls for worry because Islam is said to forbid alcohol intake,unless I got my facts wrong.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by deebrain(m): 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
Its not all the fulani herdsmen that are engaged in the bloodletting....
Besides, he cannot come and go and kill himself.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by softprick: 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
Na dem get Naija
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by CDCEO001: 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
I don't understand this stupid post.
Does drinking a beer make you a good or a better person? Not saying he is a bad person, but people drink beer every day and no one talks about it. Or maybe the herdsmen don't drink beer?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Kutigi0332: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
doctokwus:

If the picture is true and not photoshopped,then it calls for worry because Islam is said to forbid alcohol intake,unless I got my facts wrong.
So if i get u ryt u mean christainity dsnt forbid alcohol intake
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by doctokwus: 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
Kutigi0332:
So if i get u ryt u mean christainity dsnt forbid alcohol intake
No.
Only against excessive.
Jesus drank wine.
Unless you just came here to indulge in childish banter.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Kei144(m): 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Fulani herdsmen are stars!
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
Appearing unperturbed by the bad name being given to the herdsmen,

Op u must be stupid, can you carry cutlass around and police will not arrest you

these people are foreign terrorist from, Niger, chad Mali and sudan
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Khalilsneh29: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
I have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by AllHailBiafra(m): 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
Baawaa:
Biafra and fraud news
Even with pictures? I think you're just having afternoonmeres for Biafra factor and it's phenomenon grin don't worry, after the imminent Referendum you'd just collapse and die finally grin cheesy

Abeg Halla my Monika^^^^^

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Igba123: 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
Fulani herdsmen carry Ak47. Dis one no get am. He's only a herdsman.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Yankee101: 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
Na person wey no know, fulani like enjoyment.
But if you sell your cows enter town dem go call you wayward fulani.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by TMemos: 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
doctokwus:

Are all Fulanis Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
So simply cos he got a bottle of beer he is now a friend of non-hausa fulani.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
So Muslims drink beer
No be haram
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by AllHailBiafra(m): 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
King990:
So he should not drink again cos he's a fulani herds man? Nonsense
No! Because such drinks aren't made for animals especially those in the zoo.

Halla my Monika^^^^

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by TMemos: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
HiddenShadow:

How did you determine his religion?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Igba123: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
doctokwus:

No.
Only against excessive.
Jesus drank wine.
Unless you just came here to indulge in childish banter.
tell dat ur nigga dat it is rather okayed in d bible and was never forbidden. Deuteronomy 14 vs 26 comes to mind. Read diff versions. We're told to merry in d presence of God.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by TMemos: 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
tiredoflife:
So Muslims drink beer
No be haram

Who told you he's a Muslim?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
doctokwus:

Ignorance in the south is real.
bros yeea not every fulani man is a muslim..

This is why pple like me ain't buying into the propaganda that they re trying to Islamize anywhere.
Even those among them who re muslims do not really know Islam cos they live thier entire lives in the bush..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors / Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day / Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.