Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) (63368 Views)

Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) / Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) / Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by TMemos: 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
jolyment:

They have,I live in the North.

Are you minding them?

Some people proudly expose their ignorance in public.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
TMemos:

Before you stick to arguments in public, try and be very sure of your facts. Once you're wrong, you're wrong.

There is an association of Fulani Christians.

It is called Fulbe Christians Association of Nigeria. The name of the National Chairman is Rev Buba Aliyu.

You're wrong in this one. Let go of it.

Oh I see
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by christ007(m): 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
Angelanest:
Appearing unperturbed by the bad name being given to the herdsmen, a Fulani cattle rearer was seen relaxing in style after a 'hard day's work'. The Fulani herdsman was seen drinking a chilled bottle of Satzenbrau beer while cooling off in a happy mood with his tools by his side.

The picture which is trending online has been trailed by series of reactions from online users.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/fulani-herdsman-spotted-relaxing-cold-bottle-beer-photo.html
awon Fulani ti mo werey yo won ti far werey yo cheesy cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
MrImole:
I guess he was thanking his Allah for that day murder.
Exactly broo
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by zeedof(m): 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Afonjas are so obsessed about Biafra despite the activities of Fulani Terrorists in Afonja land.

I thought Islam forbade alcohol.?

How come this one is drinking alcohol.?

Mumu... all fulani are Muslim? All northerners are Muslim? Abi, people from Biafra are all Christian? Mumu
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
Joniboi:
I have seen a couple of them in my village drinking and going to Ashewo Joints.

Those guys are just hypocrites. They can drink and strafe ashewo for Africa.

Oboi, dat ur Villa eeeeeeehhhh!
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by big3boy: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
Beer. n u ppl call thm muslims?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by FactualSpeech: 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
A Fulani, Hausa, Iraqi, Qatar or even Saudi Arabia Muslim man or woman is an individual who should be held responsible for his actions. There are 1001 teachings of both the Quran and Bible that those who claim to be Muslims or Christians are not following.
for those who say they think Islam ban alcohol, yes Islam does but some Muslims are disobedient on one thing or the other and will stand to answer questions on the regardless of how religious they appear

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by deavicky(m): 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
Baawaa:
Biafra and fraud news,so everybody is now Fulani grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
so who do we call this one? I guess an Igbo man
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by hakimi1974(m): 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
doctokwus:

If the picture is true and not photoshopped,then it calls for worry because Islam is said to forbid alcohol intake,unless I got my facts wrong.
fact is, a great percentage of them are animist.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2018
Alariiwo:
He looks Ebonyi to me grin

Igbos and fake news are like 5 & 6.

I guess u have river blindness .... see a doctor
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by nex(m): 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
doctokwus:

If the picture is true and not photoshopped,then it calls for worry because Islam is said to forbid alcohol intake,unless I got my facts wrong.

Fulani is a tribe, not a religion. The post never said he was a Muslim. It said he's Fulani. There are non-Muslim Fulanis. Reverend Buba Aliyu is Fulani, and he is not Muslim. He has a congregation, made up mostly of Fulbe like himself.

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by FactualSpeech: 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Afonjas are so obsessed about Biafra despite the activities of Fulani Terrorists in Afonja land.

I thought Islam forbade alcohol.?

How come this one is drinking alcohol.?

A Fulani, Hausa, Iraqi, Qatar or even Saudi Arabia Muslim man or woman is an individual who should be held responsible for his actions. There are 1001 teachings of both the Quran and Bible that those who claim to be Muslims or Christians are not following.
for those who say they think Islam ban alcohol, yes Islam does but some Muslims are disobedient on one thing or the other and will stand to answer questions on the regardless of how religious they appear.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by FactualSpeech: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
doctokwus:

your facts are right just as the Bible frowns at becoming a drunkard yet some don't adhere

for those who say they think Islam ban alcohol, yes Islam does but some Muslims are disobedient on one thing or the other and will stand to answer questions on the regardless of how religious they appear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hippopotamus Caught In Kebbi Waters, Butchered (Photos) / Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos / A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.