Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,813 members, 7,959,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) (63381 Views)

Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) / Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) / Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
TMemos:

Who told you he's a Muslim?

Yes who told u all males have dicks
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by digitsolution: 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
bullet and satzenbrau bad combo
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by onomeabuja: 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
King990:
So he should not drink again cos he's a fulani herds man? Nonsense
I TIRE O MY BROTHER
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by dreamwords: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
King990:
Housa Fulani people don't drink rather they smoke
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by efighter: 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
Joniboi:
I have seen a couple of them in my village drinking and going to Ashewo Joints.

Those guys are just hypocrites. They can drink and strafe ashewo for Africa.

1Thessalonians 4:11 (NIV) - And to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, YOU MUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS and work with your own hands, just as we told you.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by tk4rd: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
King990:
Is he not supposed to be a Muslim.??
Why the Alcohol.??
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Yusman316(m): 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
doctokwus:

If the picture is true and not photoshopped,then it calls for worry because Islam is said to forbid alcohol intake,unless I got my facts wrong.
Well u got ur facts wrong, most fulanis roaming the bush re neither Christians or Muslims

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
How did u kno the beer is actually cold.

What kills people faster is the headline not even the news cry
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by kitone: 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
its shows your poor knowledge of your social studies in pry school.funlani is a tribe ,just like yoruba and igbo.it has nothing to do with islam.a lot of people need proper orientation in this country.this said man is not looking like a fulani man self

doctokwus:

If the picture is true and not photoshopped,then it calls for worry because Islam is said to forbid alcohol intake,unless I got my facts wrong.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by metroid(m): 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
Seunaj05:
The power of a BULLET in the hand of a fulanis herdsmen can not be undermined

Satzenbrau and Bullet grin
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Sunnah1(m): 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
heendrix:

what Islam? the Islam i knew died together with Mohammed at medina #peace

Your notion about Islam is fallacious.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Afonjas are so obsessed about Biafra despite the activities of Fulani Terrorists in Afonja land.

I thought Islam forbade alcohol.?

How come this one is drinking alcohol.?

U must b daa.ft to think all Fulani are Muslims, former governor of Taraba state late Dan baba Suntai is Fulani Christian

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by billyG(m): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
Most fulani d bringer of islam in 9ja dnt practice islam unlike their conquered subject hausas who carry it like load for head,fulani maintain their culture the male plait hairs,wear earing,use lipstik,carry mirrors around,drink beers to stupor & shag tarts.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by kernel504(m): 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
Baawaa:
Biafra and fraud news

Is that not one of your terrorist brother, Fulani Herdsmen?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
This one is not foreign Fulani imported by president Buhari and elrufai.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Dootty(m): 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
Kabir2Mohammad:

U must b daa.ft to think all Fulani are Muslims, former governor of Taraba state late Dan baba Suntai is Fulani Christian
Taraba is predominantly Christmas with the junkuns the dominant tribe followed by the bamchas while the Fulani tribe is in the minority. Hence they always have Christian governors like Benue not fulani governors.
That's why mama taraba could not be governor despite her popularity.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by MONITZ: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
King990:

Alcohol is haram in Islam bt the northern moslem states still go ahead to collect money made from VAT on alcoholic beverages when the FG shares the statutory allocations every month,bunch of hypocrites..
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by Trexnemesis(m): 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
Sharia people dey drink beer ni? Hypocrites.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by kernel504(m): 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2018
Alariiwo:
He looks Ebonyi to me grin
Igbos and fake news are like 5 & 6.

Igbos own Nairaland, indeed he looks like #ThrashedUsedAfonja.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by okerekeikpo: 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
Muslims now drink beer?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by NPComplete: 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Baawaa:
Biafra and fraud news,so everybody is now Fulani grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Some of u are just daft. So this is the way to get attention now. Just mention Biafra and ruin the thread.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by excel101(m): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
After which he goes on killing spree
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by LemonBoy1: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
King990:

Fulanis are Muslims. Muslims, by religion, are not allowed to drink alcohol

Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by potterdon: 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
He is preparing for a long night with the sophisticated tribe grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by TMemos: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
tiredoflife:

Yes who told u all males have dicks

This is an irrelevant question.

I didn't make any claim, you did.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by gamechanger1: 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
Na wetin more of them need, make things for calm down small
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by gamechanger1: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
obailala:
Most of those fulani herdsmen are irreligious.

I've actually held this belief but never confirmed it
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
TMemos:

This is an irrelevant question.

I didn't make any claim, you did.

Show me a Fulani who isn't a Muslim
I will show u a man without dick
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by jolyment: 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
Joniboi:
I have seen a couple of them in my village drinking and going to Ashewo Joints.

Those guys are just hypocrites. They can drink and strafe ashewo for Africa.

He is enjoying the APC change
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by jolyment: 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
tiredoflife:

They have,I live in the North.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by koolg: 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Afonjas are so obsessed about Biafra despite the activities of Fulani Terrorists in Afonja land.

I thought Islam forbade alcohol.?

How come this one is drinking alcohol.?

I saw one in ijebu ode last week gulping two bottles of 33
Re: Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) by TMemos: 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
tiredoflife:

Before you stick to arguments in public, try and be very sure of your facts. Once you're wrong, you're wrong.

There is an association of Fulani Christians.

It is called Fulbe Christians Association of Nigeria. The name of the National Chairman is Rev Buba Aliyu.

You're wrong on this one. Let go of it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hippopotamus Caught In Kebbi Waters, Butchered (Photos) / Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos / A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.