Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone (29194 Views)

How Time Flies. Tecno Mobile Share #10yearschallenge / Watch The Launch Of Itel Mobile First Ever Exclusive Store In Nigeria In 18 Mins / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Shineq(m): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2018
Almost the same thing with j8 i'm using
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 25, 2018
Op what are the other specs? I hope it has big cassava?
*modified*
DEAR OP,
I am getting confused with this "WILL RUN" in your post. "booking WILL RUN from January 10-14; first sale WILL RUN from January 15-20". Is it the same Camon CM that people are already selling its fairly used or another one? Or are you talking about January of 2019?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Reeberry: 7:53am On Feb 25, 2018
Not this phone again na. Una no dey tire? undecided
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Patrick33(m): 8:01am On Feb 25, 2018
Galaxy s7 edge wannabe... am not comparing the display to the s8.. it'll be an insult..
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Teeboi56: 8:05am On Feb 25, 2018
I swear d phone is very very nice
Is d one am using

Very nice phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by konvict007: 8:23am On Feb 25, 2018
Onyenna:

And you just opened a brand new nairaland account just 3 days ago to drop this!?.... LOL....
I've been operating as a guest over 7months now and beside its very easy to confirm the authenticity of this claim
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Onyenna(m): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2018
konvict007:

I've been operating as a guest over 7months now and beside its very easy to confirm the authenticity of this claim

Until you upload some of your documents here for people to see and verify and also mention some MODs while at it, I'm sorry, people will find it extremely difficult to believe you.... So many scammers have been using this method on nairaland for over 2yrs...
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by konvict007: 8:31am On Feb 25, 2018
Onyenna:

Until you upload some of your documents here for people to see and verify and also mention some MODs while at it, I'm sorry, people will find it extremely difficult to believe you.... So many scammers have been using this method on nairaland for over 2yrs...

So are so right sir, I believe anybody willing to offer a help will request for this document which I can send via whatsapp
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by ibez007(m): 8:42am On Feb 25, 2018
whe my Nokia Abeg?!.

Shitty Products.
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Fheelzz(m): 8:51am On Feb 25, 2018
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by ipobarecriminals: 9:05am On Feb 25, 2018
konvict007:

So are so right sir, I believe anybody willing to offer a help will request for this document which I can send via whatsapp
undecided
konvict007:

young man.Do the needful .Upload ir document. here with valid address. Tired of reading send it to Whatsapp..And yes! I knw some of U use ur money to stake on Bet9ja hoping to win million overnight. And tell us how dey take scam ur mum.Give us ur sch name,dept/course. And why wait till dey wan close ur skol portal b4 u run here?i dey wait
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by ArcFresky(m): 9:07am On Feb 25, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
pls don't give me that crap, we know you actually send the lady Money cos u wanted to sleep with her.

Your junk stories won't stop people like us with genuine heart to Help.

Chaii, come one, why you dey fly into conclusion like dat...the way you think eheh, it's baffling
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Psoulsport(m): 9:12am On Feb 25, 2018
Missxxyz:
An obvious copy of S8..
Comparable and better
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Cannonleo(m): 9:14am On Feb 25, 2018
Team HTC
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by konvict007: 9:29am On Feb 25, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecidedyoung man.Do the needful .Upload ir document. here with valid address. Tired of reading send it to Whatsapp..And yes! I knw some of U use ur money to stake on Bet9ja hoping to win million overnight. And tell us how dey take scam ur mum.Give us ur sch name,dept/course. And why wait till dey wan close ur skol portal b4 u run here?i dey wait
Shool name mapoly, course estate management, my mum deals with iron scrap, she was scammed by one man name (Mr Aluko) in lagos who claim he owns a scraped vessel, he has collected an upfront payment of 1.5 million untill we discover he was a fraudsters, which we reported to the police at panti lagos, only 400k was able to recover from him, since last year we haven't heard anything from the police.
Below is the screenshot of My school payment portal. Any other information will be given. Thanks

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Reeberry: 10:32am On Feb 25, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
A warning to all Nigerians

Please don't buy this phone.

I bought this phone last week only to dump it.

A phone with poor battery juice you can't even get 3hrs on steady 3g usage.

No dey lie na.
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Greatzeus(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2018
deenee:

You people won't stop scamming?

Same way one lady inboxed me on nairaland crying for payment of school free only to discover that it was a scam after almost parting with 50k
First of all, someone you have never met inbox you,and you assumed she's a female( which I'm sure influenced your decision to help her),just because there is "f" after her moniker?
Secondly,you parted with 50k having never met the person and no proof whatsoever that such person is genuine?
Well,if you are a family man,I hope you do dish out cash to your beloved wife so easily too,if not you are the world's greatest hypocrite.
Unless you are lying of course,which will then discharge and acquit you of all afore mentioned charges grin grin
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 25, 2018
is it just me or tecno phones start getting buggy after few years of usage?
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by chuks34(m): 11:41am On Feb 25, 2018
buy techno or infinix phones at your own risk lipsrsealed
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by PETUK(m): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2018
Shineq:
Almost the same thing with j8 i'm using
i'm using J8 too
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by deenee: 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
deenee:

You people won't stop scamming?

Same way one lady inboxed me on nairaland crying for payment of school fee only to discover that it was a scam after almost parting with 50k
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by deenee: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
seunak2016:
so you send 50k to that lady? why not collect the lady student details and pay for it instead of sending cash. most school fee can be paid online. this guy might be true and might be scam but until diligence investigation is carry out no one can tell

Read my post well again. I said I almost lost 50k and it was in the process of doing due diligence that I discovered it was a fraud
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by deenee: 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
pls don't give me that crap, we know you actually send the lady Money cos u wanted to sleep with her.

Your junk stories won't stop people like us with genuine heart to Help.

What ever rocks your boat. You are entitled to your opinion
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by deenee: 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
Greatzeus:

First of all, someone you have never met inbox you,and you assumed she's a female( which I'm sure influenced your decision to help her),just because there is "f" after her moniker?
Secondly,you parted with 50k having never met the person and no proof whatsoever that such person is genuine?
Well,if you are a family man,I hope you do dish out cash to your beloved wife so easily too,if not you are the world's greatest hypocrite.
Unless you are lying of course,which will then discharge and acquit you of all afore mentioned charges grin grin

It's funny how people just to conclusion. First and foremost I stated clearly that I almost lost 50k meaning that I rescinded on my decision to help when it was discovered that the lady in question was lying a d yeah she stated her name age sex and course of study from the same mapoly so it logical for me to assume that it's a scam as I have been down that road before we and almost lost money in the process. People don't even read again before commenting

Secondly I am not married and if I was whatever amount I give to my wife is none of your business

Finally people inbox me every now and then on nairaland. Infact a fellow nairalander and I have become business partners all of which started from sharing the same thoughts on a thread and the exchanging business ideas through inbox.

I don't need to blow any trunphets here just scroll through my posts on this forum before you just to conclusion.

As one poster as rightly stated the guy should provide evidence and stop telling people to contact him via whatsapp!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Azuwonder(m): 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
Useless phone from a useless company.
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Behankey(m): 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
A warning to all Nigerians

Please don't buy this phone.

I bought this phone last week only to dump it.

A phone with poor battery juice you can't even get 3hrs on steady 3g usage.

This one na lie o. Haha.
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Behankey(m): 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
Azuwonder:
Useless phone from a useless company.
Define useless. Because all I see is a phone made for a certain class of people and the comonay itself has been consistent.
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Behankey(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
prettyboi1989:
is it just me or tecno phones start getting buggy after few years of usage?
Most phones do. After years of usage they tend to slow down. But u can optimize it by consistently resetting the device. Maybe after 1-2 years of use. It's not a Tecno thing
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Behankey(m): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
Teeboi56:
I swear d phone is very very nice
Is d one am using

Very nice phone
Abeg tell those that dunno

1 Like

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by omoalajah(m): 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
always always
Creg7:
Tecno is always nice with their products

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Upload Camera Phone Snaps Here! / Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) / What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.