Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree (13612 Views)

Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him / Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School / UNILAG Denies Conferring Honorary Doctorate Degree On E-money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by LordIsaac(m): 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
Over 40years doing the same thing. I respect that and everything else about hom. Congrats sir!

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by FBIL: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
Another waste of time from a cheap Nigerian university that can't even be found among the best 10 in Nigeria, not to talk of Africa.
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by kingphilip(m): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
nairavsdollars:
i am glad the man said most of his doctrines are outdated and he will do away with them
pray tell where he said that
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by dododawa1: 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
Highest AWARD Takers E.G POLITICIANS, PASTORS, KINGS and THIETS
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by NavalObi37: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
congrats to a legend of our time...
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by sinkhole: 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by supereagle(m): 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
nairavsdollars:
i am glad the man said most of his doctrines are outdated and he will do away with them

Where and when did he say so?
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by Glorygrace(f): 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
Congratulations my Pastor
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by oruma19: 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
neezar:
His message today was great

watched it online

Come, continue and conquer cool
the only Nigerian pastor I love to hear preach. A day's message can keep me holy for a week ....I love W F Kumuyi... My father my father... U deserve every honour u are given hear on earth, u v tried in all honesty... God bless u and u must make heaven whether the rest of us go to hell or not I dont care, u have sacrificed enough and u shall make it in Jesus name...amen

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by ijoba22(m): 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
MhizAJ:
Great man of God

I am proud to be a deeperlifer
stop lieing, repent today ok,ur dp dnt resemble one of them or are u the black sheep in deeper life family
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by jtofineme(m): 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
ifrosh:
All this pastors with small head and big belly wey wont stop feeding on their members money.
na ur money?
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by iretex1(m): 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
Sunbellar:
Sure? Your pic doesn't represent one.
we do have some of them like that, at least I know a few...
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by ifrosh: 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
jtofineme:
na ur money?
continue giving them now,shebi na u poverty go rebrand.
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by neezar: 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
oruma19:
the only Nigerian pastor I love to hear preach. A day's message can keep me holy for a week ....I love W F Kumuyi... My father my father... U deserve every honour u are given hear on earth, u v tried in all honesty... God bless u and u must make heaven whether the rest of us go to hell or not I dont care, u have sacrificed enough and u shall make it in Jesus name...amen
I am also a dlbc member
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by ogub(m): 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
kodos to my father in the Lord, the Daniel of our time
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by kindklemz(m): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
Congrats our father in the Lord.

I can see our state overseer, pastor Emmanuel Okoro (IMO state and South Eastern conditor)
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 26, 2018
Well deserved.

For Slimming herbal tea, Lightening and Glowing skin moisturizer

check my signature
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by Oladimejyy(m): 9:15am On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:
Great man of God

What! deeper life but your life on the internet never reflect it
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by josh123(m): 9:47am On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:
Great man of God
stop lying
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by MhizAJ(f): 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
josh123:
stop lying

I must dress and act like them before you know i'm one??

I'm not one of those hypocrites parading themselves upandan in turban and big plitted skirt

You don't have to believe and i didn't post that for anyone to believe either undecided
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by MhizAJ(f): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
Oladimejyy:
What! deeper life but your life on the internet never reflect it

Do deeper lifers have a special way of posting messages online??
Caging yourself is not part of the doctrine biko
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by Ablyz(m): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
We thank God. Lord keep me holy till the very end!
Re: University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
nairavsdollars:
I guess someone is using ur skull like cup

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oloyede Opposes Reduction Of JAMB Fees / Smart City: Lagos To Train One Million Residents On Computer Coding / 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.