Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures (14173 Views)

"My Government's Performance On Power Supply Is Not Good Enough" Buhari-punch / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures / May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by congorasta: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
sai baba
duara awaits your return

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by nairavsdollars(f): 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
I'm sure the man will be wise enough not to seek reelection

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by bedspread: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
How??
There is Definitely a Problem somewhere !!
Either Pmb has no idea of the Happenings in Nigeria or Those around him are Lying to him...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by toluxa1(m): 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
grin

Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by kense88: 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
You can continue your work in daura. #BackToDaura
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by free2ryhme: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by demio007: 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Uneducated leader don't value education. Education least on budget. Lack of economic knowledge in the leader. Economy in shambles. Leader that lack socialization, don't relate well with the masses. It's even worse cos the leader values animal (cows) to human.

Propaganda the order of the day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by Papaaldrich: 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
Please i'm a student of kogi state university and i want to use this medium to seek for assistance on behalf of my room mate,Who is yet to complete payment for his fee and he is currently in his final year.He lost his sponsor last year and all hope to raise his fee has proved abortive,please am begging he wouldn't be allowed to write exams if he doesn't complete payments before wednesday.Please help before he does something crazy he has been crying all day.I just want to use this medium to seek assistance.God Bless
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by Nackzy: 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
Liar I can see.. Ur working indeed clap for yourself... Foolish and consienceless man
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by Nedfed(m): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
Neva mind him
Seems is high on weed again
Common Peace corps bill he can't ascent.
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by Odiriance4all(m): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
Any words burahi says is an opposite of what he truly means

This is what he means----------- I am working to reduce employment
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by Nackzy: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
Even your God Allah will Never forgive you
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by dadebayo1(m): 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
I pray everyone here as a pvc? Election is not won online oooo.... Majority of everyone shouting Daura dont even have PVC or will not vote... Mobilize your people to get the pvc and prepare to vote...

1 Like

Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by Pecca: 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
ednut1:
would still be getting pensions and allowance tho grin
That is if somebody didn't decide to take him to court over his certificates-lessness. If it is proven that he actually had no certificate, it means he lied on oath. He will lose all entitlements and probably end up in jail. But this is Nigeria...In a saner clime? Yes.
Buhari have no certificate and is the most unqualified to lead this nation.
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by PointZerom: 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
Omenkalives come and masturbate here.
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by RexTramadol1: 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
A government that calls a palliative like n-power job creation

Is that one a government?

1 Like

Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by clems88(m): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
Tintinnoty:
Mr. President, I voted for you in 2015 but right now, am regretting that singular action.

You're a monumental fraud and error,

Is never too late, 2019 is another opportunity to right all wrongs
so u are one of those that contributed to the problem of this contry

1 Like

Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by hokafor(m): 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
Lol, madmen every where.prophet doom buhari your 90 minutes is up, no extra time because you lost already
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
How many times did I call you?
Your mouth will put you in trouble ooo.
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by chuksjuve(m): 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
Please spare Nigerians this careless talk and incoming campaign promise ..

Your administration has produced more widows than jobs.
More death rate than birthrate..

Kindly do Nigerians A favor..
Speak less and think more of how peaceful you should leave Aso Rock because come 2019.

Your tenure expires..

Thanks

Concerned citizen..

Check my profile and patronize our hustle .
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by agadamalik(m): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
This mad man has started again
May God help your generation.
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by Chochovini: 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
This mad man has started again
I THINK The only thing you are reducing in this country is the population of the citizen by employing the service of your killer herdsmen muslim brothers.
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by okerekeikpo: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
Always talking rubbish, ordinary peace corps bill u can't sign
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by Sagay212: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
very confused president. A party build on lies and deceit. APC can never last.
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by ogoo2020: 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
My fellow Nigerians pleas if you have direct contact to INEC office, please do wort ever it takes , for sw ,se ,ss, nc, to get thear pvc easly , because with wort is happening people will like to vote but will not have the pvc to vote come 2019
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by LordIsaac(m): 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
Congrats to Pastor W.F. Kumuyi. Serve God and honour will chase after you.
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by Jabioro: 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
I beg how do l translate the word "AKOBA ADA BA"..the prof just inplicated the daura man,nothing like that.
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by excel101(m): 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2018
PMB hope you're not sleeping, for your information you have just a year to go. What you could not do for 3yrs, is it 1yr that you want to do it? Let us know the truth if you're contesting.
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by agadamalik(m): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
My President some Nigerians still believe in you and trust your ability.God will always be with you. A person who can't preside over his family will still complain about Nigeria governance.please we should be diplomate and respectful in passing our comments.
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by nkul: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
first return the jobs we lost when you came in

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure / Pictures Of Pdp Stakeholders Meeting On Kogi State Governorship Election / Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.