Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures (14171 Views)

"My Government's Performance On Power Supply Is Not Good Enough" Buhari-punch / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures / May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by emydnoble(m): 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
FarahAideed:
We are also working and waiting to get you permanently unemployed come 2019..
Funny indeed. grin grin shocked[color=#006600][/color]
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by MVLOX(m): 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
Is dis man seriously serious?
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by mykelswa(m): 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
If truly then sign mass employment by signing nigerian Peace Corps and n power 2017.
Idiot fool that's when I'll know you've worked.
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by maasoap(m): 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
He should start with the current Npower beneficiaries who are on two year volunteering work. If it is impossible to employ them directly, he should formulate an exit plan for them so that they won't go back on the streets.
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by maasoap(m): 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
Pecca:

That is if somebody didn't decide to take him to court over his certificates-lessness. If it is proven that he actually had no certificate, it means he lied on oath. He will lose all entitlements and probably end up in jail. But this is Nigeria...In a saner clime? Yes.
Buhari have no certificate and is the most unqualified to lead this nation.
The weed you are smoking is affecting your brain.
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by wailersarefools: 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
[s]
PointZerom:
Omenkalives come and masturbate here.
[/s]
Pls I want you to masturbate in the colour of uae visa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by henricson(m): 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by Boss13: 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
Rosarie:
i wish we could turn back the hands of time .the worst government since the history of nigeria.

Correctly said. This is the worst government so far and it’s annoying after the support and goodwill the administration had.
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by Paulpak34(m): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] I wil vote 4 buhari in 2019, to pay back for those dat vote 4 him in 2015. Because right i dey vex 4 those dat vote 4 him in 2015.
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by Nonaira3: 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
Please Buhari continue every misery you dey give am. Let them enjoy their change. I support you wholeheartedly
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by erico2k2(m): 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://thenationonlineng.net/my-government-is-working-to-reduce-unemployment-buhari/

The problem was Nigerians did not read the small Prints, The never asked what kind of change North or south, right now our change has gone south!
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by Boss13: 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
Enough of the talk Mr President, you have less than 12 months to match talk with action and reduce the unemployment rate as indicated.

That being said, except the 2019 election is rigged, you don’t deserve a 2nd term because you have failed considerably. I supported you, hence I think I deserve the right to criticize you on areas you have failed

- It took you 6 months to appoint your ministers and for 6 months Nigeria was inactive after your election. You still went ahead to appoint the same people you would have appointed otherwise. Nigeria lost 6 months for your indecision and inaction. We don’t want a President who is indecisive and slow to get things done.

- You took N1trillion away from the Banking system in the name of TSA, an initiative of the Jonathan administration. You do not take money away from the Banking system like that, it will result to systemic failure and surely it did as Banks could no longer support operational cost and started sacking staff and increasing the unemployment rate. Till date, your administration is yet to inform the public what it has done with the N1trillion sucked out of the financial system and the unemployment rate is still growing.

- You publicly condemned the devaluation of the naira. However, due to the recession, an economic disaster that your administration did not manage properly, there was no choice but to devalue and untold hardship meted on Nigerians further

- Whilst you were able to curtail some of the activities of Boko Haram, you turned a blind eye on the atrocities of the Fulani Herdsmen and the continuous killings and destruction of lives and properties. Yet, no condemnation from you or your administration

- You rose on the goodwill of anti-corruption and rule of law. However, Nigerians are yet to see one high profile
conviction after all the monies your administration claimed that was stolen. Also, there had been public accusation of those close to you who are corrupt, but walking free. Hence, it appears the corruption fight is nothing but a gimmick.

- The administration has gone on a borrowing spree since you became president - 2 Eurobond issues, 3 domestic borrowings and I understand there will be more borrowings this year. Whilst there is nothing wrong with borrowings, I am concerned about what these funds were for. According to public information, some were used to repay domestic debt, because Government claimed they were more expensive (Agreed), some to finance 2017 budget, when 75% of our budget expenditure are recurrent expenditures. Which means we are borrowing to pay salaries and our children will suffer for these loans.

- Finally, Sir, you are not young. After the previous election you lost, you promised Nigerians you will not contest again. However, you were persuaded to contest and you won. You also promised Nigerians you will not run for 2nd term. However, you have decided to change your mind. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Nevertheless, Nigeria is a complex country to run and requires a strong willed and healthy young man to hold the helms of affairs together. Notable leaders like Obasanjo have advised you to consider relinquishing your ambition in recontesting and I think it is nothing but sound advice.

Sir, to conclude, there is nothing else you can give Nigerians again. If it is not there in the beginning, it will not conjure itself to reappear. The situation we currently face is not different from 1984 when you were the military head of state.
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by Makaveli1759: 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
grin
FarahAideed:
grin
FarahAideed:
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by Realist2: 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
The jobs that you are specifically instructing that it should be given to only Muslim housa your brother.
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by dollyptosh(m): 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
cheesy cheesy Government of promises
talk2ekpa:
Hmmm....?

Anyways, all this stories will not keep you in Aso Rock come 2019 sha

1 Like

Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by dollyptosh(m): 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
nairavsdollars:
I'm sure the man will be wise enough not to seek reelection
His close associates won't tell him not to go for another term. Too many psycophants in political offices
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by Deckline(m): 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
When a just man is on the throne,the people rejoice... The opposite is the case here. Buhari is not "Just" and we are not rejoicing. Buhari is a bull.
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by kunletexs: 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
Chap talk, no action. undecidedChap talk, no action.
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by bejeria101(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
May God punish you there! Daura relic!
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by kenostika(m): 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
Very evident that Buhari does not know what he is doing.

Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by Slazim: 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
Yeah right, not to humans but animals swallowing public funds. This country is officially a circus.
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
I feel like swallowing Buhari
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by israelmao(m): 12:23am On Feb 25, 2018
This social media bluff will not push Buhari out of Aso Rock until we get our PVCs ready and take steps to use them appropriately again him in the discharging of our civic duty.
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by lumeneng22: 12:42am On Feb 25, 2018
What of kidnapping, armed robberies, rituals, cultism, rape, human trafficking, bombings, etc etc?
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by Akonimohate12: 2:46am On Feb 25, 2018
God punish u sir..

Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by yahmohy27: 7:12am On Feb 25, 2018
2cato:
Too much beer is making these people talk and say foolish things and behave badly and maddly
Too bad no meaningful appointment has made since Baba resumes the office. Everything just stand still e.g immigration recruitment. They suppose to have made series of appointment but only through "the back doors" Its very painful
May Allah help our leaders
Re: My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures by isacolukay(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
bettychic:
We are watching...

You mean for ten years, you posted only twice?!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ll Teach Umahi A Lesson – PDP / Soludo Inspects Nine Roads At Okpoko-Ogbaru Measuring 14.053km / Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.