Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu (27078 Views)

My Husband Is Now Acting Strangely, Wearing 2 Watches-el-rufai's Wife / I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu / ABC Nwosu Resigns As PDP Chairman In Anambra After Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Ecstasy154(m): 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
Former Minister of Health, Prof A.B.C. Nwosu, has described Igbos as lazy thinkers, who are acting strangely ahead of the 2019 general elections.

According to him, Igbo were thinking that by merely supporting President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019, they will automatically become President in 2023.

Speaking with Daily Sun, Nwosu maintained that it would be difficult for an Igboman to emerge as President in 2023, because, “The Igbo are acting very strangely on 2019.

“They are some lazy thinkers, who think that if you let the present order continue, and after four years, you just go and pick it because it is your turn.

“It won’t happen that way. If the Igbo are not aggressive about who becomes president in 2019, and aggressive that they are in the centre of power, and they are represented in the centre of power, how can power where they are not represented be handed over to them in 2023?

“What if the power where they are not represented hands it over to another person? Then you see the persons again drag out their knives and matchetes and go into the local markets and start shouting, Enyimba Enyi.

“This is the time to struggle to be part of the presidency. They will either be the vice president completely and be represented in all national structures of power.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/24/2019-igbos-lazy-thinkers-acting-strangely-prof-abc-nwosu/amp/

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by NwaNimo1(m): 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hunger dewy worry the man....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Throwback: 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
Every Igbo child exits the womb already feeling marginalized and entitled to loyalty.

Anyone who loves himself more than he loves his Igbo neighbour is an enemy of the Igbo and is propagating Igbophobia.

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Yyeske(m): 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
Na wah o, I am not understanding all this Igbo bashing of recent but I can say a particular terrorist group caused it all.

20 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by omenkaLives(m): 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
“What if the power where they are not represented hands it over to another person? Then you see the persons again drag out their knives and matchetes and go into the local markets and start shouting, Enyimba Enyi
Wawuu! cheesy cheesy

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by EazyMoh(m): 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
It's Ameachi 2023, you can't claim he hasn't been an active contributor to this administration and APC, and you can't deny his igboness either.

15 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by omenkaLives(m): 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
Yyeske:
Na wah o, I am not understanding all this Igbo bashing of recent but I can say a particular terrorist group caused it all.
True.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by PointZerom: 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
Useless politicians not Igbos are thinking in that direction. All we want in 2019 is to send the corpse to Dura for burial.

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by PointZerom: 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
omenkaLives:
Wawuu! cheesy cheesy

The wall hv cracked, every lizard can come in.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Baawaa(m): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2018
I
Before
Others

14 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by PointZerom: 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
Yyeske:

Yea the terrorist group that have abducted your people in Dapchi.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by PointZerom: 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
omenkaLives:
True, Buhari is a walking corpse

Gbam!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by PointZerom: 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
embarassed Who president help?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by PointZerom: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
All the people that voted for Buhari are lazy thinkers.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by VampireeM(f): 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
The likes of ABC Nwosu are the ones bringing issues for Igbo's due to their foolish utterances and deadbeat political games. An average Igbo man doesn't care about being in power as long as you give us a thriving environment for our business, after all those already there are after their own stomach. Prof should please speak for himself and not drag Igbo's with him.

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by gidgiddy: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
Why does any Igbo man think that an Igbo emerging President of Nigeria will up lift the Igbo nation?

Did OBJ's Presidency uplift the Yoruba nation?

Did GEJ's Presidency uplift the Ijaw nation?

So what is this noise about the useless office of President of Nigeria that has done nothing but produce one cluless idiot or the other for the last 50 years?

149 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Yyeske(m): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
PointZerom:

Don't cry on my shoulders yet, I'm not ready for that but you can lay your head on Prof Nwosu's shoulders

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by Africonji: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
ABC Nwosu speaking like a big fooool. Give Igbo Biafra or leave them alone to face their business in peace. Nonsense! angry angry

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by omenkaLives(m): 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
PointZerom:
Useless politicians not Igbos are thinking in that direction. All we want in 2019 is to send the corpse to Dura for burial.
PointZerom:
PointZerom:
embarassed
PointZerom:

Gbam!

PointZerom:

PointZerom:

The wall hv cracked, every lizard can come in.
PointZerom:
...all in a single thread... Yet he's a very busy billionaire plumber who takes his family on vacation in UAE. cheesy cheesy

43 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Leader Of Hunters Show Off Charms They Use While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos / Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) / Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.