Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode (4826 Views)

Jonathan Raised Atiku's Hand At Rivers PDP Presidential Rally / Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market / President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by aminulive: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Former aviation minister, Femi Fani Kayode has revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari allegedly refused to shake Benue governor, Samuel Ortom's hand at the Council of states meeting in Abuja on Friday.

FFK, in a post on social media, also condemned the government for negotiating and paying millions to Boko Haram. He wrote;

"When you pay millions of dollars in ransom to Boko Haram in 3 years, when you lie to the world that you have defeated them and when you get the media to suppress the truth about the gains they have made why should you be surprised about Dapchi?

It was bound to happen. You empowered and emboldened them!

Meanwhile, at the Council of States meeting yesterday President Buhari walked past Governor Samuel Ortom, refused to shake his hand, looked him in the eye and asked "how are your cattle rearers?" with a big smirk on his face.

At the same meeting, as he walked past Governor Nasir El Rufai, he shook his hand warmly, smiled and shouted "bulldozer!"

We are in a mess! May God save Nigeria!"

https://politicsngr.com/buhari-refused-shake-ortoms-hand-council-state-meeting-fani-kayode/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2018
grin Now I believe we got a senseless cow as president, how can you use such thing to play ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by vas2net(m): 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hmmm..FFK at it again
Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by RZArecta2(m): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
Buhari is a vindictive, evil lesbian goat cool

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by lalasticlala(m): 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
I had to go back to watch the video

Is that not PMB shaking Ortom?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asmoh-gbBmQ?t=118

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by Nwodosis(m): 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
I doubt if Buhari can recognize Governor Ortom talk less of not shaking him!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by Hector09(m): 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
FFK na lie mohmmed brother

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by junnyjake(m): 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
If true then, Bubu is an immature being. No apologies!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by AWONEYAN(m): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
Fagbo Fakayode, has lost his sense.

Must you lie to live.
That was a video evidence of Buhari and Ortom shaking hands.
Were u pained that Buhari and Fayose shook hands and u felt disappointed and u had to fabricate another fake news. After some time now u will start quoting scriptures.

U said Chibok was a scam to eject GEJ but when same happen on Dapchi, u started songs of praise as if you have scored a point

17 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by adem30: 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Now I believe we got a senseless cow as president, how can you use such thing to play ?

Now I believe you are a senseless goat who can not reason for it self

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by Throwback: 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
I have once stated that FFK is the Joseph McCarthy of Nigeria. The African Tail Gunner Joe.

He has fables to tell and conspiracies to propagate, all in a bid to cause anarchy.

Was FFK at the said meeting?
Did Ortom complain to FFK?
What can FFK now say in his defence having been proved to be a miserable liar by the video evidence?

When will FFK stop being a rotten and hateful human being?

The likes of FFK are a nuisance to any sane and civil society.
You may complain that OBJ was a dictator, or Buhari is a dictator. I pray no one ever has to be a citizen in a country ruled by Fayose, Wike, Namdi Kanu, or FFK. These are insane minds who believe they are always right and cannot tolerate the kind of dissent, behaviour or excesses they dish out to others.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
adem30:

Now I believe you are a senseless goat who can not reason for it self
Take heart bro, is he your father ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by Throwback: 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

How do you feel now knowing your knee jerk foolishness has been unraveled?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by adem30: 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
No, But try an take care of FFK your father

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
Throwback:

How do you feel now knowing your knee jerk foolishness has been unraveled?
Sorry sir, who take your bread?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
Fani Kayode is going insane

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by Ngozibotic(f): 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
As an Nnewi babe
We are known for straight talk....
We love this man...
We see FFK as greater than Kanu n Ojukwu
Chukwu okike abiama....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by lobell: 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
FFK...
Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
Total rubbish. FFK is officially mad and I think he’s also suffering from dementia.

This is the screenshot of buhari shaking Ortom.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by honey001(m): 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Do you even watch the clip?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by anibirelawal(m): 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
Yor...yor...yor, iz ya boi on da beatz .... FFK aka da NOISE MAKER, itz another one... this track is dedicated to all da wailers association of nairaland.

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by ufuosman(m): 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
Speechless
Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by teufelein(f): 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
But why is it that that islamic jihadist Mu-mu-hari aka Buhari of the zoological republic of Nigeria is refusing to shake woman's hand? Is something fifty about woman's hand?
Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by tesppidd: 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
ufuosman:
Speechless
do not be speechless.

just watch the video for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by DONFASZY(m): 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
FFk
No gud news n impressive NEWS or info ve come out frm his page
FFK na malice amebo lesbian dog

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by dheilaw1(m): 12:05am On Feb 25, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
you are the most senseless for believing what your fellow senseless ffk said without you making it findings. below your foolish comment is an evidence to prove ffk wrong. you are a such a blockhead

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by Joyfullyme: 12:46am On Feb 25, 2018
Buhari shook Ortom but if you listen he actually asked him " how are your cattle rearers".
He also called the Kaduna governor bulldozer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by Obudupikin: 1:09am On Feb 25, 2018
I don't care whether he shook Ortom or not.

What I want to understand is why he was laughing and making jokes as if all is well with the country.
Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 25, 2018
If these allegations by FFK is true then Buhari is much more devilish than the devil itself.

Nigeria has never been this divided under his leadership and history will be so hard on him and his lineage.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by Ejanla07: 2:32am On Feb 25, 2018
Ngozibotic:
As an Nnewi babe
We are known for straight talk....
We love this man...
We see FFK as greater than Kanu n Ojukwu
Chukwu okike abiama....

my yoruba muslim brother

I'm ur brother from osogbo
Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by Modibbo12: 2:43am On Feb 25, 2018
Why a figure like ffk say something he is not sure but I saw pmb shaking orotm. pls let's forget this lies it will not lead us to anywhere

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode by AustineE1: 3:42am On Feb 25, 2018
Throwback:
I have once stated that FFK is the Joseph McCarthy of Nigeria. The African Tail Gunner Joe.

He has fables to tell and conspiracies to propagate, all in a bid to cause anarchy.

Was FFK at the said meeting?
Did Ortom complain to FFK?
What can FFK now say in his defence having been proved to be a miserable liar by the video evidence?

When will FFK stop being a rotten and hateful human being?

The likes of FFK are a nuisance to any sane and civil society.
You may complain that OBJ was a dictator, or Buhari is a dictator. I pray no one ever has to be a citizen in a country ruled by Fayose, Wike, Namdi Kanu, or FFK. These are insane minds who believe they are always right and cannot tolerate the kind of dissent, behaviour or excesses they dish out to others.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Yar'adua To Proceed On Two-week Leave / Deputy Governors - Any Law Forbidding Overtaking Their Convoy? / Abia Still The Safest State In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.