Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

* Beware Of Jezebel's Operations * - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / * Beware Of Jezebel's Operations * (1555 Views)

The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men / Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. / 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* Beware Of Jezebel's Operations * by udopee(f): 12:15am On Feb 25, 2018
*** BEWARE OF THE OPERATIONS OF JEZEBELIC SPIRIT AGAINST THE CHURCH ***

Jezebelic spirit is one of satan’s higher-ranking, cunning and crafty demon he has in his kingdom. Jezebelic spirit is genderless and can operate in both men and women.
In the Bible (2 Kings 9:30), Jezebel was the woman that introduces painting of the body aimed for seduction and to make people not to serve God in truth and in spirit. She is the wicked queen of heaven and uses sex to seduce, capture, control and create the most dangerous soul ties/bonds with her victims. Through such means, she will control, manipulate and get people to do her evil bidding. She can prostitute herself when it comes to advancing her mad lust for power, control, position, wealth, influence and prestige. She hates men/women who are strong enough to flee from sexual immorality.

The spirit hates genuine servants of God who are faithfully doing the work of God; hence they are always her target. She hates the truth and those who speak, preaches and stands on the truth and always seeks to destroy them especially if the truth exposes her wicked and ugly ways and motives. Jezebelic spirit initiated witchcraft prayers based on selfish motivation.

In churches, Jezebel will volunteer for anything and everything in the church. You can see them in 3 or more departments in the church. They don’t do so because they want to really help or are called to be there but because they are control freaks and wants to lead many things for the purpose of receiving admiration. Jezebel desire position and honor in the church than honor form God. A Jezebel can come to you with false dreams and prophesies, telling you God told her something about you or that they dreamt of you when God did not tell them anything. Even the Scripture noted that she called herself, “A PROPHETESS” (REVELATION 2:20b). “IMAGINE THE LEVEL OF DECEPTION JEZEBELIC SPIRIT CAN SUBJECT IGNORANT FOLLOWERS”.

A woman who pretended to be a believer was desperately trying to attach herself to a particular sister in the church because she saw into her future through witchcraft divinations. She was overly nice and spoke false prophetic words and dreams to this sister trying to divert her glory and soul, but the woman did not know that secretly, God being so faithful, He has already revealed her evil intentions in the spirit realm to this sister so that she will be cautious. And that was how she escaped the Jezebel’s plot.

Please do not accept every dream, prophesy or voice to speak into your life, many are not speaking from the throne of God but from pits of hell.
The sure way of living a Victorious Christian life over this wicked Jezebelic spirit is being Pure through Holiness and Righteous living…SHALOM!!!

# JEZEBEL DESIRES POSITION AND HONOR IN THE CHURCH THAN HONOR FROM GOD #

1 Like

Re: * Beware Of Jezebel's Operations * by Trustme2(m): 6:55am On Feb 25, 2018
Dem plenty for church be that o
Re: * Beware Of Jezebel's Operations * by udopee(f): 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
Trustme2:
Dem plenty for church be that o

CHURCH HAS REALLY DISAPPOINTED MANY PEOPLE. MAY THE GRACE OF GOD BE SUFFICIENT FOR US IN DOING THE RIGHT THING TO THE GLORY OF GOD... AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: * Beware Of Jezebel's Operations * by Seun(m): 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
udopee, how can I be sure that these things you've said about 'Jezebel', which are not from the bible, are not just products of your imagination?

Why would a high ranking demon, which was created and cast from heaven before God made Adam, rename itself after some Jewish queen?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: * Beware Of Jezebel's Operations * by udopee(f): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Seun:
udopee, how can I be sure that these things you've said about 'Jezebel', which are not from the bible, are not just products of your imagination?

Why would a high ranking demon, which was created and cast from heaven before God made Adam, rename itself after some Jewish queen?

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THE STATEMENT THAT SAYS, "EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER
BUY THIS TRUTH AND SELL IT NOT, ONLY THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE... SHALOM!!!
Re: * Beware Of Jezebel's Operations * by tintingz(m): 10:35am On Feb 27, 2018
Udopee, what makes you think "Jezebel" is a bad person?, don't you think Jezebel can be a good person trying to save people from Yahweh? undecided
Re: * Beware Of Jezebel's Operations * by Seun(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2018
udopee:
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THE STATEMENT THAT SAYS, "EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER
Experience is a pretty good teacher, but people often misunderstand her lessons. Experience without the right interpretation can be misleading.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: * Beware Of Jezebel's Operations * by udopee(f): 8:12am On Feb 28, 2018
Seun:

Experience is a pretty good teacher, but people often misunderstand her lessons. Experience without the right interpretation can be misleading.

THE TRUTH SCARES US, BUT IT IS ONLY THE TRUTH SHALL SET US FREE... SHALOM!!!
Re: * Beware Of Jezebel's Operations * by udopee(f): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2018
[quote author=tintingz post=65409207]Udopee, what makes you think "Jezebel" is a bad person?, don't you think Jezebel can be a good person trying to save people from

Devil does not have any good thing to offer, so also his demonic and human agents...SHALOM!!!
Re: * Beware Of Jezebel's Operations * by tintingz(m): 8:22am On Feb 28, 2018
udopee:
Devil does not have any good thing to offer, so also his demonic and human agents...SHALOM!!!

That's what you were told or read from the bible, the devil can actually be the good guy, the Satanists believes Yahweh is the bad guy as the bible stories are filed with his atrocities.
Re: * Beware Of Jezebel's Operations * by udopee(f): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2018
tintingz:
That's what you were told or read from the bible, the devil can actually be the good guy, the Satanists believes Yahweh is the bad guy as the bible stories are filed with his atrocities.

TELL THAT STORY TO COWARDS AND THOSE THAT HAVE LOST FOCUS...
Re: * Beware Of Jezebel's Operations * by tintingz(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2018
udopee:

TELL THAT STORY TO COWARDS AND THOSE THAT HAVE LOST FOCUS...
Again, you were raised to believe in all these, do you for ones think what if Yahweh is the bad guy? Didn't you read all his wicked act in the bible?

The bible contains Yahweh atrocities than the so-called Satan acts.
Re: * Beware Of Jezebel's Operations * by Seun(m): 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
udopee:
THE TRUTH SCARES US, BUT IT IS ONLY THE TRUTH SHALL SET US FREE... SHALOM!!!
What makes you sure that what you believe is the real truth? What method did you use to verify it?
Re: * Beware Of Jezebel's Operations * by guiddoti: 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
Seun:

Have you read book of revelation? The message to Thyatira- our modern day 'seductive church' Rev 2:18-29
Re: * Beware Of Jezebel's Operations * by Seun(m): 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
guiddoti:
Have you read book of revelation? The message to Thyatira- our modern day 'seductive church' Rev 2:18-29
Just as the book of 'Two Corinthians' was meant for the actual church that was in the city of Corinth at the time Paul wrote it, it seems clear that the message to the church in Thyatira was written to the actual church in the ancient city Thyatira when Revelation was written. So "Jezebel" was just a derogatory name used to refer to an actual female member of the church in Thyatira who had ...Christ Embassy tendencies. tongue

With this understanding, read the passage again:
"Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman [not "demon"] Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols [in those days, most people except Jews and Christians literally sacrificed animals to idols and most of the meat ended up being sold in the markets]. I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her [literally] suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. I will strike her children dead [just like Ananias and Sapphira]. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds."

It's interesting that the Jesus of Revelation seems to be against the eating of food sacrificed to idols, since the Jesus of the gospels said that it's not what goes into a man that makes him unclean, but what comes out of the man. Anyway, my point is that "Jezebel" was just a woman.
Re: * Beware Of Jezebel's Operations * by ebenice(m): 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
Seun:

Just as the book of 'Two Corinthians' was meant for the actual church that was in the city of Corinth at the time Paul wrote it, it seems clear that the message to the church in Thyatira was written to the actual church in the ancient city Thyatira when Revelation was written. So "Jezebel" was just a derogatory name used to refer to an actual female member of the church in Thyatira who had ...Christ Embassy tendencies. tongue

"Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman [not "demon"] Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols [in those days, most people except Jews and Christians literally sacrificed animals to idols and most of the meat ended up being sold in the markets]. I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her [literally] suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. I will strike her children dead [just like Ananias and Sapphira]. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds."

It's interesting that the Jesus of Revelation seems to be against the eating of food sacrificed to idols, since the Jesus of the gospels said that it's not what goes into a man that makes him unclean, but what comes out of the man. Anyway, my point is that "Jezebel" was just a woman.
you only see what your eyes wants to see, how can life be what you want it to be?, you frozen when your heart's not open.

........Madonna
Re: * Beware Of Jezebel's Operations * by guiddoti: 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
Seun:

Actually, Jezebel wasn't a demon but embodiment of a seductive spirit living in a woman with the said spirit. It is symbolic.

There are no two Jesus in the bible, but one. The food sacrificed to idol is already polluted food, that is meant for demons, and bible is not referring to this when he said: "not what goes into a man that makes him unclean...." This portion is talking about normal food that is not sacrificed to idol.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Archbishop Duncan Williams' Son Smoking Weed Goes Viral / The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days / You Don't Need Church To Be Rich, The Richest Person Is An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.