Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" (36316 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion / An Open Letter To Folorunsho Alakija For Accepting Oil Well By 'Faith' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by blueSpartan: 7:38am On Feb 25, 2018
MrMcJay:
Forget oil wells, IT is the new oil well in town.

in nigeria?

Abeg provide examples

3 Likes

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 25, 2018
Mitsurugi:

Coincidentally me and wifey were having this dream of a suitcase filled with $3m suddenly appearing in our living room just yesterday. We 'planned' what we'd do with the money for over an hour. Chai! sad

Haha, there is no easy way out brother..
Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by ogtavia(m): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2018
Desyner:
I don't blame her because some oil blocks are not so economically viable to attract any skilled or experienced owners. If everyone was avoiding a oil block, then is says something important about that oil block perceived profitability.
we are talking about an oil block here and not some failed project,company in debt or a bank facing liquidity....how are you so sure nobody wanted that oil block?...do you know the real story of how she got that oil block...do you know her relationship with babangida...on what grounds or criteria was she awarded the oil block??...this is the 21st century,we must look beyond the surface of what the so- called elite in our society tell us and ask questions like people who have right to demand being governed right...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by MrMcJay(m): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2018
blueSpartan:

in nigeria?

Abeg provide examples

Interswitch
Systemspecs
CWG
Seamfix

Hotstop
Mekamons
*These 2 are by Nigerians in the diaspora.

1 Like

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Mitsurugi(m): 7:43am On Feb 25, 2018
Esseite:

Haha, there is no easy way out brother..

I swear, but these people make it seem as if there's something you're not doing right.

1 Like

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 25, 2018
MrMcJay:

Instead of crying and lamenting over these expired beings that contribute nothing to humanity, get yourself together and get IT knowledge.
IT guru that can't even meet up with his needs.

2 Likes

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by damon: 7:44am On Feb 25, 2018
Desyner:
I don't blame her because some oil blocks are not so economically viable to attract any skilled or experienced owners. If everyone was avoiding a oil block, then is says something important about that oil block perceived profitability.

Her husband was a geologist in Chevron at the time, he had access to all they needed to make that decision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Desyner: 7:46am On Feb 25, 2018
damon:

Her husband was a geologist in Chevron at the time, he had access to all they needed to make that decision.
really . . .
Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by KanwuliaExtra: 7:46am On Feb 25, 2018
This woman again? ? ? From IBB to OBJ to GEJ she grovelled, SUCKED and LICKED!

OPRAH go open mouth, this ALA-OKIJA go open mouth too? shocked

HOW IN THE WORLD DOES A STARK ILLITERATE WOMAN get an oil BLOKOS? ? ?

You can only imagine what THE MEN LIKE OBJ, IBB, DANJUMA, ADENUGA, OTEDOLA, INDIMI, DANGOTE, ATIKU and so on GOT! shocked

OIL BLOKOS! cheesy

This woman suppose hide her nyansh o.
Exposing how she got the “oil-BLOKOSES” makes her a wealthy laughing stock.

My FELLOW WOMEN! Rise up and get your own oil BLOKOS!

Madam LAURETTA ONOCHIE-BUHARI! See ya life? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by MrMcJay(m): 7:46am On Feb 25, 2018
Princeofnigeria:

I'm actually a lawyer and I don't share your financial misfortune.

1 Like

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by pinkygurl(f): 7:46am On Feb 25, 2018
Guess m not the only one sick of this glorified maid/tailor in the military era who was gifted an (abandoned)oilwell.imagine what the big boys got.Cant wait for the post by monday.till then anyone knows how I can get mi own abandoned oil well gift in this daura man's era?(not palm oil o).of course I will accept it by faith

4 Likes

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Olukat(m): 7:47am On Feb 25, 2018
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Oil block don become wetin dem dey share like Biscuit

Now we can see why GEJ is our best ever.
He never allocated any to his friends, familyetc

2 Likes

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by iamsammie(m): 7:48am On Feb 25, 2018
Esseite:
This is not a good inspirational story for the youths...

It's more like dreaming of seeing Ghana must go bag of dollars in an uncompleted building..

Or gist with friends of what you would do if you mistakenly win 1 billion naira
Exactly, just what I thought.
You know now Nigerians will start believing anything is possible by faith and not actually doing anywork

1 Like

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by macaphan007(m): 7:48am On Feb 25, 2018
She's not the only one that has benefit from the system,Adenuga owner of Global,the Indimis just to mention a few,Tinubu and even Fashola allocated land to their croonies,in Abj Hectares of land is allocated to Senators,Ministers and business men close to which ever administration is in power, land in Abj is the oil over there,imagine being allocated 100hectares that's worth over 5bn naira,my people that's why most folks will do anything to get close to power,Alakija in her case was just fortunate, I don't hate her but she should just keep quiet and save face.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 25, 2018
MrMcJay:

just one day I can get your useless 1 year pay.
Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Desyner: 7:49am On Feb 25, 2018
?
Princeofnigeria:
Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by hedonistic: 7:51am On Feb 25, 2018
MrMcJay:

Interswitch
Systemspecs
CWG
Seamfix

Hotstop
Mekamons
*These 2 are by Nigerians in the diaspora.

The annual revenues of ALL of these firms put together is not up to the monthly net income of Alakija's Famfa. Now, rationalise that.

2 Likes

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by adecz: 7:52am On Feb 25, 2018
undecided

Allocating & sharing assets in somebody's
backyard to people from other parts of
the country, while leaving the indigenes
empty handed but with environmental disasters.

There is God ohhh!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by dfrost: 7:52am On Feb 25, 2018
MrMcJay:

Instead of crying and lamenting over these expired beings that contribute nothing to humanity, get yourself together and get IT knowledge.

Word!!! cheesy
Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by IkpuMmadu: 7:52am On Feb 25, 2018
I don't blame her...but the ogogoro and Toto loving Niger Deltans

Just negodu
Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by kgb101: 7:53am On Feb 25, 2018
Desyner:

?

They don't know. IT guys mostly good devs are balling.
Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by hedonistic: 7:54am On Feb 25, 2018
damon:

Stop spinning stupid lies to misinform and mislead the gullible public. Her husband, Modupe Alakija, is a Lawyer and NOT a geologist. He doesn't know zilch about the technicalities of oil prospecting or exploration, let alone be in a position to make any meaningful decision on such matters.

He is just a figurehead, if not, why is he merely the titular "chairman" of Famfa yet he doesn't own enough shares there to be a dollar billionaire? Why is Folorunsho the Forbes rated owner of the company and not him?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by TDkAL: 7:54am On Feb 25, 2018
delivryboy:
Yorubas always believe they are so educated, civilized and detribalized that they find it so easy to overly criticize one of their own. The Kayode dude intentionally misconstrued her statement just to take jabs at her. However, she has been showing up on the media lately and I personally feel it is not a wise idea for a personality such as hers, Wise people say "when you are on top, shut up and remain on top".
pls am igbo guy pls shut up dont bring ethnicity into this

2 Likes

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by dfrost: 7:55am On Feb 25, 2018
MrMcJay:

Savage!!! Bros, the guy been don offend you before? shocked
Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2018
Snake swallowed money so why can't she accept an oil well by faith when she knew the oil well has no value. Keep lying madam
Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by MrMcJay(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
just one day I can get your useless 1 year pay.

I believe there should be "in" at the beginning of that sentence.

Apart from buying cheap phones, your 10kobo should be spent on your education.

1 Like

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by TechAddiction: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2018
Narldon:

See my fellow Woman stumbling upon Oil Block by Faith...

MeanWhile the Only thing I stumbled upon by Faith was the leftover Plantain remained by my Daddy...

Narldon don't wrry, ur story must change from plantain to chicken..

Lord, Please Change my Story! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Chukazu: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2018
that is how they become richest people in Nigeria and Africa.

Most Nigerian so called millionaires are government backed corrupt business men

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 25, 2018
MrMcJay:

I believe there should be "in" at the beginning of that sentence.

Apart from buying cheap phones, your 10kobo should be spent on your education.
you talk English, I talk money.

Go eat your English you this charge and bail Lawyer
Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by MrMcJay(m): 7:59am On Feb 25, 2018
dfrost:

Savage!!! Bros, the guy been don offend you before? shocked

Pay no mind to that Cyber miscreant.
Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Toks2008(m): 7:59am On Feb 25, 2018
I don't know why people are quoting her out of context.

From what I understand,she accepted a non functional well that has zero potential of profitability but having the faith that she will turn it around and that came to pass.

I don't know but this is my own idea of what she wrote.

2 Likes

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by BushWickBill: 7:59am On Feb 25, 2018
ogtavia:
we are talking about an oil block here and not some failed project,company in debt or a bank facing liquidity....how are you so sure nobody wanted that oil block?...do you know the real story of how she got that oil block...do you know her relationship with babangida...on what grounds or criteria was she awarded the oil block??...this is the 21st century,we must look beyond the surface of what the so- called elite in our society tell us and ask questions like people who have right to demand being governed right...
Unfortunately docile mor0ns will not understand your post.
Ignorant fo0ls will carry this stupïd tale of how she was dashed an oil well on a platter as if oil well is biscuit.
See how she has added religious tone to it by claiming it was received by faith. And stûpid goons will run into town with this obvious white lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned / A Man Was Duped This Morning In Ikeja, Lagos / What A Bad Day Looks Like In The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.