Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" (36349 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion / An Open Letter To Folorunsho Alakija For Accepting Oil Well By 'Faith' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Icon4s(m): 9:59am On Feb 25, 2018
Hungarriman:
See,i understand where you are coming from.But the point here, is not about whether she received an oil block or oil well. The point here, is that there is nothing challenging about her story to upcoming entrepreneurs. I don't think one needs faith to receive a gift of which you have nothing to lose. I don't even think she had much of a choice about the condition of the gift she received. If she had told her story without trying to be vague, thereby leaving loopholes in it, i doubt we would be having all this hullabaloo about her story. I think she should chose a better storyline next time.

I am glad you have an idea of where I am coming from.

But let me clear this, no government gave anybody any Oil Block as a gift!

Do you know why they are regarded as a gift? Because of the cost of acquiring those blocks as compared to the huge revenues later recovered from them. This thing you guy think are gifts were worth hundreds of millions in Dollars.

Prio to the discovery of huge fields like Agbami, Bonga and Erha, the deep offshore were no go areas. No business man would want to invest his money where they knew there were several limitations ranging from lack of available detailed Geological data to Lack of technical expertise and experience among others.

The government had to give out those offshore blocks to potential investors at a cheaper price compared to those onshore as an incentive to attract them towards it and then which in turn will boost our Oil reserves. Which is a win-win scenario.

Let's even say (as you guys think) she was given the block for free. Do you know the amount of Capital investment (CAPEX) that will go into such a block before you will get to the stage of Drilling the first well? What if after spending so much and then drill wells and the wells are dry? And you say she has nothing to lose? Do you know how much it costs to even drill wells offshore?

Please if we don't know about certain issues let's ask questions before making comments

Folorunsho Alakija's story cannot be beneficial to every entrepreneur. It is for only those that understand the nitty gritty of the Oil business.

I would like to sit with her and share from her success story on that Oil Block.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Martin0(m): 10:04am On Feb 25, 2018
gypsey:
Crooked individuals with enermous wealths have resorted to Attaching "Faith, God and miracles" to their ill gotten wealths to fool Ignorant Nigerians.

Thieving politicians have also gone down the route of Attaching religion to their lazy governance and politicking riddled with lies and deceits, hence letting themselves off from demands of basic Amenities by the Ignorant masses who elected them.

Politicians have been heard urging Nigerians to pray rather, instead of providing Good roads, Health cares, Electricities, clean tap water, schools and simple Basic Amenities for the masses.

the peddling of "Faith, prosperity, miracles and God will provide or help us" have become an epidemic nigerian youths have been sold the false and ignorant believe that "God will pick their calls one day" hence their lazy and unproductive Atitude.

Everyone is waiting for God to pick their calls and provide them with easy, wealthy or comfortable lives without having to do a days work. grin it's Ridiculous!

gbam
Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2018
Martin0:

gbam
so you agree? grin
Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2018
Lord, let me just get alert of €1 millions by faith too na undecided
Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Martin0(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2018
gypsey:
so you agree? grin
very wellgrin
Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by everG: 10:34am On Feb 25, 2018
transformed:
Better produce thread for Buhari you stupidly coersed on us and still shamelessly support. In Buhari Nigeria Aso Villa queen cannot get employment not to talk of oil well except if she answer Daura, Buhari, or Kyari...not to talk of ordinary housemaid from anothr tribe. During millitary era oil well were shared based on president discretion, 99% of individuals that were given the largese in those days hawk it for cheap in europe and US. The success story for Alakija is turning the well into an empire...you can imagine what a maid will receive vs what other military guys got and most of them are no where to be seen today. Ofcourse her story might not be sensational as some other guys that actually attain greatness through personal effort and hardwork...but success na success, there will always be a lesson to be learnt. Ogundamisi should go and sleep, wjile doing that he should figure out how the monster he helped elect will get back to Daura... Meanwhile, anybody here with an idea of how to get retired oil well in naija?
Cheap journalism! Calling malu uncle cos of cow meet
Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 25, 2018
Icon4s:

Do you know why they are regarded as a gift? Because of the cost of acquiring those blocks as compared to the huge revenues later recovered from them. This thing you guy think are gifts were worth hundreds of millions in Dollars.

Prio to the discovery of huge fields like Agbami, Bonga and Erha, the deep offshore were no go areas. No business man would want to invest his money where they knew there were several limitations ranging from lack of available detailed Geological data to Lack of technical expertise and experience among others.

The government had to give out those offshore blocks to potential investors at a cheaper price compared to those onshore as an incentive to attract them towards it and then which in turn will boost our Oil reserves. Which is a win-win scenario.

Let's even say (as you guys think) she was given the block for free. Do you know the amount of Capital investment (CAPEX) that will go into such a block before you will get to the stage of Drilling the first well? What if after spending so much and then drill wells and the wells are dry? And you say she has nothing to lose? Do you know how much it costs to even drill wells offshore?

Please if we don't know about certain issues let's ask questions before making comments

Folorunsho Alakija's story cannot be beneficial to every entrepreneur. It is for only those that understand the nitty gritty of the Oil business.

I would like to sit with her and share from her success story on that Oil Block.

She was a seamstress, how did she get to know investors? Was it not through Miriam Babangida and IBB? She wouldn't even afford that block even if it were auctioned off by the Govt. Zuckerberg and Co can give account of how they started, but can our Nigeria Billionaires do that? Almost all of them got Govt contracts.. They guy you quoted was right.. Making it big in this country without knowing anyone at the corridor of power is slim.. Yes she took it by "faith" and got oil but the process of her getting it is what I want to know.
To me I think all these are dummy companies, that famfa hasn't even put out an advertising for employment, you would be surprised that they don't even pay taxes and if a seamstress can get an oil block, guess how many those big former generals have? Jesus Nigeria might not get better till the world ends if we continue like this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 25, 2018
Martin0:
very wellgrin
it means your brains are growing grin

No let bianca catch you talking with me oo! grin
Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 25, 2018
Esseite:
This is not a good inspirational story for the youths...

It's more like dreaming of seeing Ghana must go bag of dollars in an uncompleted building..

Or gist with friends of what you would do if you mistakenly win 1 billion naira

Sorry to spoil your 111 likes. Lol.
Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Born2Breed(f): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:

The only thing I dont like here is calling Buhari a monster .I don't disrespect elders even when they have no clue to what they are doing.

Gone are those days.
Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2018
I don't understand the noise. Oil well no dey productive , she say go still take am, she make am productive years later, government wan come collect am back, she go court she win . She turn billionaire. So what did she do wrong?
If any of you find yourself in her position are you telling me you are not going to seek favour before your oga leaves office. Or do you think this is peculiar to only Nigeria. This is being done world over America, UK , France the list is endless.As I see it she didn't steal nothing or break any law. All the billionaires you know got a break at some point because of contacts they have in government and connect. It's just how it is. Get over it and know better people that can change your life period. Every body trying to form like if they were offered such opportunities they will reject it. Tah! If I hear.

2 Likes

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by divineappo(m): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2018
MrMcJay:
Forget oil wells, IT is the new oil well in town.

Instead of crying and lamenting over these expired beings that contribute nothing to humanity, get yourself together and get IT knowledge.
Recommend a IT course
Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2018
Rainmania:
I don't understand the noise. Oil well no dey productive , she say go still take am, she make am productive years later, government wan come collect am back, she go court she win . She turn billionaire. So what did she do wrong?
If any of you find yourself in her position are you telling me you are not going to seek favour before your oga leaves office. Or do you think this is peculiar to only Nigeria. This is being done world over America, UK , France the list is endless.As I see it she didn't steal nothing or break any law. All the billionaires you know got a break at some point because of contacts they have in government and connect. It's just how it is. Get over it and know better people that can change your life period. Every body trying to form like if they were offered such opportunities they will reject it. Tah! If I hear.

She got an oil block not well.. and that is not something that should be shared like biscuits and sweets, productive or not

1 Like

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by COMPAQ(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2018
ggoldmine:
While others made their wealth by doing something spectacular; cc Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, Jeff Besos, Jack Ma, Aliko Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg, she made hers by faith!…doing something unembellished and still competing with these men. Well, it's for those that have regards for her wealth Coz I don't. She doesn't even deserve to be counted among the richest women in Africa, a title she didn't work for. Imagine comparing her with the likes of Oprah Winfrey…naa, she doesn't deserve it.

I totally agree with you. Abroad billionaires are made because they created something - either a new product or service that millions bought, but in Nigeria billionaires are made because they have a friend in Aso rock!
Alakija owns no technology, likely owns no rig etc. She doesn't even have that many staff like a proper oil and gas company. All she did is to invite chevron to come and do all the work and then she takes her share.

For that purpose she doesn't have my respect and u wonder why people call her to talk on entrepreneurial matters. For her fashion label maybe, but for famfa oil and gas, there is nothing entrepreneurial there.

2 Likes

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Hungarriman: 11:09am On Feb 25, 2018
Icon4s:

Given the fact that you are knowledgeable about the Nigerian oil industry, you should be aware that such ventures require a financial arm, a technical arm and a Nigerian face, so the people entitled to tell this faith story should be her financial partners(most likely foreign investors). Not to take anything away from her, but she was just a product of Nigeria oil policy. See she is a entrepreneur there is no doubt about that, but i still maintain that this her faith based story is uninspiring for entrepreneurs. Heck, you would have even told a better a story of her entrepreneurial sagacity than her PR handler. At least i have heard stories of her being a fighter and that would have been more inspiring and useful to entrepreneurs.

4 Likes

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by COMPAQ(m): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2018
Icon4s:

In all likelihood she probably didn't pay any money for it from her own pocket. Knowing Nigeria and IBB, I am 100% sure it was simply ALLOCATED to her.

With respect to the Capex that you talk about, Chevron took all the risk to invest. The structure is Chevron invests and if they strike oil, chevron uses oil to repay themselves of the equity she ought to have provided upfront. Only when it is fully paid back in oil will she now begin to reap rewards. So the initial risk is 100% to chevron and 0% to her. It is a risk chevron would have been willing to take because of their huge size.

There is another block I know off owned by another shadow Nigerian company. They have aJV with a multinational oil company who has not yet decided whether to develop that block. Do you know that the IOC pays that company millions of dollars every year just to remain as partner even though no work is going on?

Another Nigerian billionaire oil and gas person adding no value.

4 Likes

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Hungarriman: 11:16am On Feb 25, 2018
COMPAQ:

In all likelihood she probably didn't pay any money for it from her own pocket. Knowing Nigeria and IBB, I am 100% sure it was simply ALLOCATED to her.

With respect to the Capex that you talk about, Chevron took all the risk to invest. The structure is Chevron invests and if they strike oil, chevron uses oil to repay themselves of the equity she ought to have provided upfront. Only when it is fully paid back in oil will she now begin to reap rewards. So the initial risk is 100% to chevron and 0% to her. It is a risk chevron would have been willing to take because of their huge size.

There is another block I know off owned by another shadow Nigerian company. They have aJV with a multinational oil company who has not yet decided whether to develop that block. Do you know that the IOC pays that company millions of dollars every year just to remain as partner even though no work is going on?

God bless you and yours bro. You can see where i just pointed this out to him in layman terms using his icon's faith based story. See, we all love a success story and she has told her own. All i am saying is that this story more comical than it is inspiring. I actually chuckled when i read the story.

1 Like

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by InfiniteLoopx: 11:18am On Feb 25, 2018
MrMcJay:
Forget oil wells, IT is the new oil well in town.

Instead of crying and lamenting over these expired beings that contribute nothing to humanity, get yourself together and get IT knowledge.
I've been a programmer since 2005, I'm yet to make half of what she makes... Where is the money in IT? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2018
COMPAQ:

My brother sense will not kill you.. These are dummy corporations. The nigga was up there talking about CAPEX and shit. He should just keep quiet oo.. These companies virtually have no employees, not giving to charity and don't be surprised that these people pay no taxes. How can we develop without these? Not to be bring politics, but these folks were afraid of Jonathan winning reelection, Go to Abuja, they have started these nonsense in real estate. 200 million can't but you a good land and house.. Plenty houses not occupied. God sef don remove eye for our matter because we the populace no get sense and font ask questions.
Just dey talk about we dey oil like na chinchilla matter.

4 Likes

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Jahdriel(f): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2018
ggoldmine:
While others made their wealth by doing something spectacular; cc Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, Jeff Besos, Jack Ma, Aliko Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg, she made hers by faith!…doing something unembellished and still competing with these men. Well, it's for those that have regards for her wealth Coz I don't. She doesn't even deserve to be counted among the richest women in Africa, a title she didn't work for. Imagine comparing her with the likes of Oprah Winfrey…naa, she doesn't deserve it.

How do you think all these other guys got to where they are today? First, they all had one or two opportunities and they grab these opportunities with everything they've got. Alakija did the same, she was give an opportunity and she took it. You think the men you've mentioned made their wealth by simply doing their businesses the simple way! They all mingled and still mingling with governments. They excel on governments goodwill.

Why do you think Dangote was with Jonathan before election results were announced and few hours after Buhari was announced winner, he left Jonathan and went to sit with Buhari. Why has it been difficult for the US to pass any serious bill on gun control.

Whenever any government in US organizes bigtime election fund raisers what kind of people show up at these funds raisers? It's the likes of the ones you've mentioned above. Some them don't get oil wells or contracts from government, but go and check government policies as regards these people's businesses, for example Dangote and cement manufacturing in Nigeria. How do you think Alhaji got the license to start a private refinery?

When Oprah wias donating to Obama's campaigns, donated to Michelle's special projects she will not loud it now and u won't be there too, then when she wants to do an all access interview for the Obama's or even a documentary to be aired on O network with advertisers paying millions to get on board, then you people will start saying she's the only that can move such weight. The thing is some might get oil wells, some licenses, some goodwill, some favourable policies, etc. The fact and truth is, there's no $billionaire that does not make friends with government or got to where they are without ever making friends with government, how and what was at stake may be different. And you too my friend will do the same when or if u get to that point in life!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Hungarriman: 11:37am On Feb 25, 2018
Arondizuogu:

My brother sense will not kill you.. These are dummy corporations. The nigga was up there talking about CAPEX and shit. He should just keep quiet oo.. These companies virtually have no employees, not giving to charity and don't be surprised that these people pay no taxes. How can we develop without these? Not to be bring politics, but these folks were afraid of Jonathan winning reelection, Go to Abuja, they have started these nonsense in real estate. 200 million can't but you a good land and house.. Plenty houses not occupied. God sef don remove eye for our matter because we the populace no get sense and font ask questions.
Just dey talk about we dey oil like na chinchilla matter.
Lol@ "my brother see will not kill you". Infact permit me to borrow your line, my brother sense will not kill u too, jare. Leave men make dem just d yarn plenty, na pple wey no understand how dis country d work yarn plenty. Make d masses no worry shebi na story dem want, make i begin prepare to near govt, then if i make am, d kind story wey i go nack dem ehen go tight well well. In fact mke i begin the prepare my story now. The story go be based on DIVINE REVELATION. Abeg u still fit help me find better story topics.

2 Likes

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 25, 2018
Ok correction noted. Well on the bright side ...atleast she was able to employ enough Nigerians.
Arondizuogu:

She got an oil block not well.. and that is not something that should be shared like biscuits and sweets, productive or not
Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Hungarriman: 11:46am On Feb 25, 2018
Jahdriel:

How do you think all these other guys got to where they are today? First, they all had one or two opportunities and they grab these opportunities with everything they've got. Alakija did the same, she was give an opportunity and she took it. You think the men you've mentioned made their wealth by simply doing their businesses the simple way! They all mingled and still mingling with governments. They excel on governments goodwill.

Why do you think Dangote was with Jonathan before election results were announced and few hours after Buhari was announced winner, he left Jonathan and went to sit with Buhari. Why has it been difficult for the US to pass any serious bill on gun control.

Whenever any government in US organizes bigtime election fund raisers what kind of people show up at these funds raisers? It's the likes of the ones you've mentioned above. Some them don't get oil wells or contracts from government, but go and check government policies as regards these people's businesses, for example Dangote and cement manufacturing in Nigeria. How do you think Alhaji got the license to start a private refinery?

When Oprah wias donating to Obama's campaigns, donated to Michelle's special projects she will not loud it now and u won't be there too, then when she wants to do an all access interview for the Obama's or even a documentary to be aired on O network with advertisers paying millions to get on board, then you people will start saying she's the only that can move such weight. The thing is some might get oil wells, some licenses, some goodwill, some favourable policies, etc. The fact and truth is, there's no $billionaire that does not make friends with government or got to where they are without ever making friends with government, how and what was at stake may be different. And you too my friend will do the same when or if u get to that point in life!
Now this is actually what she is supposed to be telling us how to do or tell us another story entirely and not given us some Faith based story. She should be telling us about how to position ourselves in other to benefit from Nigeria's Commonwealth. My problem is not with her success as a Nigerian businesswoman because i know how these businesses are done in Nigeria(the Nigerian way) but with her storyline. Moreover this other people you mentioned created values through products and services. None of them is just "chopping" their countries national resources.

3 Likes

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by macaphan007(m): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Bros for inside Abuja proper, 100×100 plot na billion sef
I hustle try sell Karasana land tire make I even get better bar,I search for that thing tire.
Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 25, 2018
Hungarriman:
Lol@ "my brother see will not kill you". Infact permit me to borrow your line, my brother sense will not kill u too, jare. Leave men make dem just d yarn plenty, na pple wey no understand how dis country d work yarn plenty. Make d masses no worry shebi na story dem want, make i begin prepare to near govt, then if i make am, d kind story wey i go nack dem ehen go tight well well. In fact mke i begin the prepare my story now. The story go be based on DIVINE REVELATION. Abeg u still fit help me find better story topics.

Lol my brother. That's my plan ooo. Shebi as this 2019 elections dey come now ehh na to just go dey rub Ikpeazu feet dey my mind.. I don message Atiku for Facebook tire shaa... Stories sef no go be problem, when the money comes, the fables go just fly in. God's intervention, Divine ascension... dem go plenty..
On a serious note ehn, FG should look into these deal made during Military Govt.. the wuru wuru plenty ehn, how can a seamstress turn an oil field/block owner over night. It leaves one in awe the amount the top military Brats then would have..

1 Like

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 25, 2018
Rainmania:
Ok correction noted. Well on the bright side ...atleast she was able to employ enough Nigerians.

Lol.. thanks on the oil field word.. but true shaa these companies don't employ oooo.
Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 25, 2018
Jahdriel:

Donating to a campaign is different.. yeah billionaires do mingle with Govt officials but they give the people something in return.. for Lockheed martin to build a US defense system, it goes in competition with others like sikorsyt or something and win it.. USA or UK will not just dash an individual an oil field.. Nope, Nope.. Trump tried it with Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico ( gave a company ran by one person a deal to distribute food to 50 million people) he was shit down immediately. Do you what an error it is to just give someone without an oil and gas experience an oil field? Oprah and Co you mentioned employs people, but famfa doesn't.. their website looks dull.. Zuckerberg started Facebook and he didn't even make money then until it went public in 2007.
Americans recognized that their country IA ran by big corporations.. yeah almost all of them knows that especially with the election of Donald Trump, why do you think them Republicans are shit scared of this year's mid term? They are trying to change it, what are we Nigerians trying to change? This woman, I don't know her to hate her, but all I'm saying is that she got that field wrongly.. IBB just handed it over to her without competition. Oprah didn't wake up one morning and became Oprah, Jeff bezoz too!! These people had history, what is the history of our Nigerian billionaires... this is why I don't go to their entrepreneur talk becaise they are not..

5 Likes

Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Hungarriman: 11:59am On Feb 25, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Lol my brother. That's my plan ooo. Shebi as this 2019 elections dey come now ehh na to just go dey rub Ikpeazu feet dey my mind.. I don message Atiku for Facebook tire shaa... Stories sef no go be problem, when the money comes, the fables go just fly in. God's intervention, Divine ascension... dem go plenty..
On a serious note ehn, FG should look into these deal made during Military Govt.. the wuru wuru plenty ehn, how can a seamstress turn an oil field/block owner over night. It leaves one in awe the amount the top military Brats then would have..
Chief, abeg no kill me with laff for hia. But why u wan use ur hand pack sand wan put for our garri, hw u go d call FG make them look into these deals. E b like u no wan make we follow lick this our God given oyel.
Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin You saw it...well didn't want to sound like I too know. But I imagine some family some where would have benefited from her being a billionaire. The thing is these elite world is all about connection, I'm not saying it's right but it's just the way the world works. To get to the top is never by just luck...you need the shoulder of the connected ones. May we one day jam them in our lifetime sha.
Arondizuogu:

Lol.. thanks on the oil field word.. but true shaa these companies don't employ oooo.
Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by newoffer: 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
All of them are errand boy n maids who got oil well. All dis happened during IBB era
Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
Hungarriman:
Chief, abeg no kill me with laff for hia. But why u wan use ur hand pack sand wan put for our garri, hw u go d call FG make them look into these deals. E b like u no wan make we follow lick this our God given oyel.

This 2019 election must work for us oo..
Re: Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" by Hungarriman: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
Rainmania:
grin You saw it...well didn't want to sound like I too know. But I imagine some family some where would have benefited from her being a billionaire. The thing is these elite world is all about connection, I'm not saying it's right but it's just the way the world works. To get to the top is never by just luck...you need the shoulder of the connected ones. May we one day jam them in our lifetime sha.
This is true, but in saner climes, you get introduced or recommended by someone and then you have to prove yourself, but over here once you are recommended, you have arrived. Just fire down whether you know what you are doing or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned / Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him / Biggest Supermarket In Benin, Halmark, Bounces Back After Fire Tragedy. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.