Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) (5256 Views)

The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
OtemAtum:
And if killing our plants and innocent mango is a good thing to you, keep it up. Do your own and let me do mine. One doesn't stop the other, or you think I will stop your customers from patronising you by the Revelation of the true history of the universe?

I am not a babalawo. So I don't have any customers patronizing me. I am just revealing this to you so you stop wasting your time. U hear
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ire2:

I am not a babalawo. So I don't have any customers patronizing me. I am just revealing this to you so you stop wasting your time. U hear
No matter how you try, I can't stop. You have to be tolerant of me and people like me whom the gods are currently revealing things too. Enjoy your life let me enjoy mine, man no go vex
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
OtemAtum:
No matter how you try, I can't stop. You have to be tolerant of me and people like me whom the gods are currently revealing things too. Enjoy your life let me enjoy mine, man no go vex

Lol OK o. Gods of weed.
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by johnw47: 12:50am On Apr 08, 2018
OtemAtum:

The spirit speaks expressly...lol...or you want to say that 'the writer' speaks expressly. Many shall depart from the faith? lol. What about many joining the faith, the spirit didn't see that? The spirit didn't know that life is 'soldier go soldier come?' I was brainwashed into faith and pulled out when I found the truth. The spirit doesn't understand that principle ni?
That spirit has problem aswear grin

1Ti_4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

ha ha, oh duh otem, people coming into the faith has nothing to do with the verse which is speaking of those like you who have left the faith giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils

talk about much confusion, your reverad the devil is the author of that otem

1Co_14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

2 Likes

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 1:03am On Apr 08, 2018
johnw47:

1Ti_4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

ha ha, oh duh otem, the verse isn't talking about those coming into the faith
the verse is talking about those like you who left the faith giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils
So the verse didn't know that anybody can come into anything and leave anything at any point in time? So the spirit inside the traditional religion could have said the same, because many people departed from the traditional faith and gave heed to seducing faith(Christianity)...ha! ha! ha!
The spirit of the Muslim faith would have said the same thing, that many will leave Allah's faith and give heed to other religion(seducing faith)...ha, ha, ha...I'm busting the lying spirit inside your religion right now grin

Johnw47:
ha ha, talk about confusion, your reverad the devil is the author of that

1Co_14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
God Almighty which created Yahweh is indeed peaceful. I have experienced God and I can say, GOD(in the innermost UNIVERSE) is the most peaceful of its manifestation.

Eartum 9:7

7. Chaleb said, I am not retiring, but I wish to go into the innermost universe to study peace thoroughly and to study as many afterlives which are made there with the minds.
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by johnw47: 1:27am On Apr 08, 2018
OtemAtum:
So the verse didn't know that anybody can come into anything and leave anything at any point in time? So the spirit inside the traditional religion could have said the same, because many people departed from the traditional faith and gave heed to seducing faith(Christianity)...ha! ha! ha!
The spirit of the Muslim faith would have said the same thing, that many will leave Allah's faith and give heed to other religion(seducing faith)...ha, ha, ha...I'm busting the lying spirit inside your religion right now grin

well it's obvious that explaining something to you doesn't help at all with your much confusion

OtemAtum: God Almighty which created Yahweh is indeed peaceful. I have experienced God and I can say, GOD(in the innermost UNIVERSE) is the most peaceful of its manifestation.

Eartum 9:7

7. Chaleb said, I am not retiring, but I wish to go into the innermost universe to study peace thoroughly and to study as many afterlives which are made there with the minds.

your angel of light, reverad-satan gives you temporary peace, ok:

2Co_11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2 Likes

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 7:43am On Apr 08, 2018
johnw47:

well it's obvious that explaining something to you doesn't help at all with your much confusion

your angel of light, reverad-satan gives you temporary peace, ok:

2Co_11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Hmm... So the bible itself is aware that Satan(Yahweh) did transform itself into an Angel of light.
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by johnw47: 12:12am On Apr 09, 2018
OtemAtum:

Hmm... So the bible itself is aware that Satan(Yahweh) did transform itself into an Angel of light.

duh otem, the Bible-YAHWAH's word, shows that satan the devil, who you call reverad,
transforms himself into an angel of light

as you keep showing otem, you are completely confused, of course:

2 Likes

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by johnw47: 12:34am On Apr 09, 2018
there is only one God His name is YAHWEH:

Mal_2:10 Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?
Mar_12:32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:
Rom_3:30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

Psa 83:18 so that they must acknowledge you. Your name is the LORD. You alone are the Most High God of the whole earth.

LORD: (YHWH) YAHWEH

all other god's such as reverad etc are false gods,
which everyone knows, except otem and others that are deceived and deceiving:

2Ti_3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

2 Likes

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 4:03am On Apr 09, 2018
johnw47:

duh otem, the Bible-YAHWAH's word, shows that satan the devil, who you call reverad,
transforms himself into an angel of light

as you keep showing otem, you are completely confused, of course:

Come, do you want to tell me that you don't know that Yahweh is the same person as Satan? Okay, pick your bible let me show you something. cool
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by johnw47: 6:58am On Apr 09, 2018
OtemAtum:

Come, do you want to tell me that you don't know that Yahweh is the same person as Satan? Okay, pick your bible let me show you something. cool

come, state your confusion once again otem, and i will show you once again that you are wrong

1 Like

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 7:06am On Apr 09, 2018
johnw47:

come, state your confusion once again otem, and i will show you once again that you are wrong

Take your time to read the full story of how Yahweh (Satan) was said to make David count the Israelites. The same story is written in two different Bible passages. One mentioned Lord, the other mentioned Satan as the person who made David count the Israelites. I want to see the miracle you will use to explain this to me grin
Read below:

1 Chronicles 21:1–17 and 2
Samuel 24:1–25 .
First Chronicles 21 (ESV) Then Satan stood
against Israel and incited David to number
Israel. So David said to Joab and the
commanders of the army, “Go, number Israel,
from Beersheba to Dan, and bring me a report,
that I may know their number.”
Second Samuel 24 (ESV) Again the anger of
the Lord was kindled against Israel, and he
incited David against them, saying, “Go,
number Israel and Judah.” So the king said
to Joab, the commander of the army, who
was with him, “Go through all the tribes of
Israel, from Dan to Beersheba, and number the
people, that I may know the number of the
people”
The two accounts are nearly identical, save
for one glaring disparity: the Chronicler’s
version has Satan as David’s instigator, while
2 Samuel names Yahweh, the God of Israel, as
the provocateur. The Chronicler’s account
notes that David’s act “was evil in the sight of
God,” but this line is omitted in 2 Samuel.
Both accounts have God posing three
punishments before David, but David leaves
the decision to the Lord. The Angel of Yahweh
executes a plague on the land in both
versions.
The two accounts are contradictory. The
options for resolution are all somewhat
disconcerting. If we want to blame Satan, we
must identify Yahweh as Satan. The reverse
strategy requires that we identify Satan with
the sovereign Yahweh. If Satan can somehow
be removed from the picture, then we are
faced with the fact that Yahweh incited David
to do something, and then punished him for
doing so. Is there any way out of this mess?
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by johnw47: 8:47am On Apr 09, 2018
OtemAtum:

Take your time to read the full story of how Yahweh (Satan) was said to make David count the Israelites. The same story is written in two different Bible passages. One mentioned Lord, the other mentioned Satan as the person who made David count the Israelites. I want to see the miracle you will use to explain this to me grin
Read below:

1 Chronicles 21:1–17 and 2
Samuel 24:1–25 .
First Chronicles 21 (ESV) Then Satan stood
against Israel and incited David to number
Israel. So David said to Joab and the
commanders of the army, “Go, number Israel,
from Beersheba to Dan, and bring me a report,
that I may know their number.”
Second Samuel 24 (ESV) Again the anger of
the Lord was kindled against Israel, and he
incited David against them, saying, “Go,
number Israel and Judah.” So the king said
to Joab, the commander of the army, who
was with him, “Go through all the tribes of
Israel, from Dan to Beersheba, and number the
people, that I may know the number of the
people”
The two accounts are nearly identical, save
for one glaring disparity: the Chronicler’s
version has Satan as David’s instigator, while
2 Samuel names Yahweh, the God of Israel, as
the provocateur. The Chronicler’s account
notes that David’s act “was evil in the sight of
God,” but this line is omitted in 2 Samuel.
Both accounts have God posing three
punishments before David, but David leaves
the decision to the Lord. The Angel of Yahweh
executes a plague on the land in both
versions.
The two accounts are contradictory. The
options for resolution are all somewhat
disconcerting. If we want to blame Satan, we
must identify Yahweh as Satan. The reverse
strategy requires that we identify Satan with
the sovereign Yahweh. If Satan can somehow
be removed from the picture, then we are
faced with the fact that Yahweh incited David
to do something, and then punished him for
doing so. Is there any way out of this mess?

it is clear throughout the Bible that God and satan are opponents, two diffrent persons,
and for that reason alone it's also clear that only a fool would claim that God is satan,
a fool with no knowledge of God's word

a few Bible verses showing YAHWEH and satan to be two diffrent persons:

Job_1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan
came also among them.
Job_1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD
, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Zec_3:2 And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen
Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

Mat_4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship
the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

reconciling the statement in chronicles “satan provoked david,” etc. with that of samuel, “the Lord moved david,” etc. is not difficult, all temptation is permitted by God, when evil spirits tempt us, they do so by permission (Job_1:12; Job_2:6; Luk_22:31, etc.) if satan therefore provoked david, God allowed him, and what God allows, He may be said to do

also the hebrew word means an adversary, the adversary probably wasn't satan, but probably was a human who God used to stir up king david, as in the times when God stirred up human adversaries hadad and rezon against solomon and israel:

1Ki 11:14 And the LORD stirred up an adversary unto Solomon, Hadad the Edomite: he was of the king's seed in Edom.

1Ki 11:23 And God stirred him up another adversary, Rezon the son of Eliadah, which fled from his lord Hadadezer
king of Zobah:

you otem, a disciple of satan think you know God's word,
your god reverad the devil deceives you

2 Likes

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 10:32am On Apr 09, 2018
johnw47:

it is clear throughout the Bible that God and satan are opponents, two diffrent persons,
and for that reason alone it's also clear that only a fool would claim that God is satan,
a fool with no knowledge of God's word

a few Bible verses showing YAHWEH and satan to be two diffrent persons:

Job_1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan
came also among them.
Job_1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD
, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Zec_3:2 And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen
Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

Mat_4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship
the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

reconciling the statement in chronicles “satan provoked david,” etc. with that of samuel, “the Lord moved david,” etc. is not difficult, all temptation is permitted by God, when evil spirits tempt us, they do so by permission (Job_1:12; Job_2:6; Luk_22:31, etc.) if satan therefore provoked david, God allowed him, and what God allows, He may be said to do

also the hebrew word means an adversary, the adversary probably wasn't satan, but probably was a human who God used to stir up king david, as in the times when God stirred up human adversaries hadad and rezon against solomon and israel:

1Ki 11:14 And the LORD stirred up an adversary unto Solomon, Hadad the Edomite: he was of the king's seed in Edom.

1Ki 11:23 And God stirred him up another adversary, Rezon the son of Eliadah, which fled from his lord Hadadezer
king of Zobah:

you otem, a disciple of satan think you know God's word,
your god reverad the devil deceives you

grin grin grin
You go fear explanation grin grin

Even the Doctufos of Truth confirmed it that Yahweh has the title 'Satan'. What more evidence do we need, men and brethren? cheesy cheesy
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by johnw47: 11:51am On Apr 09, 2018
OtemAtum:
grin grin grin

Even the Doctufos of Truth confirmed it that Yahweh has the title 'Satan'. What more evidence do we need, men and brethren? cheesy cheesy

Pro_26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

the bible is full of verses showing that Yahweh is God and that satan is the devil
and so only a fool would claim that the Bible says they are one and the same,
a fool with no Bible understanding

Pro_19:1 Better is the poor that walketh in his integrity, than he that is perverse in his lips, and is a fool.

Pro_10:18 He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool.

Pro_10:8 The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall fall.

Psa 92:6 A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.
Psa 92:7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they
shall be destroyed for ever:

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

2 Likes

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by johnw47: 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
OtemAtum:
grin grin grin

Ecc_7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity.

2 Likes

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
johnw47:

Ecc_7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity.
Indirectly you are calling me a fool abi? Well, no matter how foolish I am, I can never be as foolish as Yahweh your god. I'm made wiser than the gods, I'm not boasting.

Worldly Music 5:23

23. I'm made greater than the gods. It's the truth
I'm not boasting. I am wiser than the gods. I am
invincible. It's a privilege, a great privilege, to be
made as wise as Atum. I'm unshakeable, so
unshakeable. I am a King Crown.
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by johnw47: 11:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
OtemAtum:
Indirectly you are calling me a fool abi? Well, no matter how foolish I am, I can never be as foolish as Yahweh your god. I'm made wiser than the gods, I'm not boasting.

Worldly Music 5:23

23. I'm made greater than the gods. It's the truth
I'm not boasting. I am wiser than the gods. I am
invincible
. It's a privilege, a great privilege, to be
made as wise as Atum. I'm unshakeable, so
unshakeable. I am a King Crown.

that shows how foolish atum and your other false gods are,
but the fact is they don't even exist

delusional is another word that describes you:

2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

2 Likes

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by johnw47: 6:41am On Apr 13, 2018
OtemAtum:
grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6967109_thankgod_gif17ae1e3a88ea87b8179b2cfa72e30c62

Eph_4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 Like

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2018
johnw47:

that shows how foolish atum and your other false gods are,
but the fact is they don't even exist

delusional is another word that describes you:

2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
abusing Atum who didn't offend you in any way goes a long way to show the foolishness of your god Yahweh. imagine, your god is sending people delusion. No wonder the deluded are all over the place in your churches. But be glad because currently, Yahweh the master of delusion is in a spiritual prison.
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by hopara1(m): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
johnw47:

i do address your mumbo jumbo
i post the truth about it:

2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Brother don't mind this confuse fellow...He only have himself to blame when the appointed time comes, Jesus Christ is Lord!

1 Like

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
hopara1:
Brother don't mind this confuse fellow...He only have himself to blame when the appointed time comes, Jesus Christ is Lord!
Your ignorance of the truth is telling on you. My wish for you is that the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY who created Yahweh your god will reveal the truth to you. Peace cool
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by hopara1(m): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
OtemAtum:
Your ignorance of the truth is telling on you. My wish for you is that the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY who created Yahweh your god will reveal the truth to you. Peace cool
Abeg go sit down,your APARI on NL is to local abeg try and upgrade to better madness like your superior mad mates!

3 Likes

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
hopara1:
Abeg go sit down,your APARI on NL is to local abeg try and upgrade to better madness like your superior mad mates!
learn to tolerate people.

1 Like

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by johnw47: 12:49am On Apr 14, 2018
OtemAtum:
abusing Atum who didn't offend you in any way goes a long way to show the foolishness of your god Yahweh. imagine, your god is sending people delusion. No wonder the deluded are all over the place in your churches. But be glad because currently, Yahweh the master of delusion is in a spiritual prison.

continued no knowledge nonsense, of course

1 Like

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by johnw47: 12:53am On Apr 14, 2018
hopara1:
i like pointing out some of the deluded confusion he gets from his gods smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 9:26am On Apr 14, 2018
hopara1:
The darkness of your mind is too strong. Only the great light of God Almighty can set you free. Peace cool

1 Like

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by johnw47: 3:22am On May 23, 2018
OtemAtum:
The darkness of your mind is too strong. Only the great light of God Almighty can set you free. Peace cool

Joh 8:31 So Jesus said to those Jews who believed in him, "If you live by what I say, you are truly my disciples.
Joh 8:32 You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Joh 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be absolutely free.

2Co 3:17 This Lord is the Spirit. Wherever the Lord's Spirit is, there is freedom.

2 Likes

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by Primesky(m): 10:54am On May 23, 2018
Only fallen angels die, and they will die in the lake of fire!.

God is not dead and will never die.

The soul or spirit that sinneth, that shall die. This is the word of God.

The DOCTUFOs is a compilation of deceptions made by fallen angels and Satan for the end time deception of mankind.

Don't accept these lies.

Seek Jesus Christ now and accept Him for He alone is the saviour.

2 Likes

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by 0temSapien: 11:46pm On May 30, 2018
Primesky:
Only fallen angels die, and they will die in the lake of fire!.

God is not dead and will never die.

The soul or spirit that sinneth, that shall die. This is the word of God.

The DOCTUFOs is a compilation of deceptions made by fallen angels and Satan for the end time deception of mankind.

Don't accept these lies.

Seek Jesus Christ now and accept Him for He alone is the saviour.
Quote me where I ever said God died. Stop telling lies, please.
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by Primesky(m): 12:17pm On May 31, 2018
0temSapien:
Quote me where I ever said God died. Stop telling lies, please.

You're the one lying here. What does your topic say?.

Yahweh is Jehovah God, the almighty. You denying Him makes no difference. He was never birthed, created neither will He ever die!.

Jesus Christ is Lord forever.

1 Like

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by 0temSapien: 12:49pm On May 31, 2018
Primesky:

You're the one lying here. What does your topic say?.

Yahweh is Jehovah God, the almighty. You denying Him makes no difference. He was never birthed, created neither will He ever die!.

Jesus Christ is Lord forever.
Yahweh is Jehovah, one of the creatures of God Almighty. He was created by God Almighty. Check the Doctufos of truth, MCC and thank me later.

MCC 1:14
14. Now the names of some of these beings( creatures of God) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Lar.gas, who is also called Allah, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh, Wanyioyi,...Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Day & Night Started. . Igbo Folklore (igbo Mythology) / Does The Bible Endorse Human Sacrifice? / Think before you contribute to the 3-km Long Church Auditorium for Rccg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.