Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Nigerians Living In Mozambique - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Living In Mozambique (62951 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by raphael101101(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
Iammercy2018:

sorry sir/ma unfortunately I can't tell you nothing about me, if your mind is telling you anything negative please follow it, after SA, am off to Bahamas, Dominican republic, Paris and the Netherlands, hope this will make you more frustrated. I just hope you don't get a heart attack sha.

Then don't forget to eat fruits and drink a lot water is good for the body.
Cheers

lobatan... shikena
I don't why people act in this manner...
you won't follow thread from the beginning, you will just jump into it in the middle and type bullshits... is it compulsory you contribute? thanks to camera we don see you @cyril

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by raphael101101(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
onatisi:
there is something i have noticed with virtually all Nigerians living inside nigeria and some who are abroad

NIGERIANS LISTEN TO ARGUE , THEY NEVER LISTEN TO LEARN.

people will listen to your comments and instead of picking the sense out of the nonsense you are saying , they will be picking points to argue about and this is why Nigeria is very backward in many areas , the very few minority wh have had the opportunity of having their brains reformatted , now rule over the majority fools because they listen, learn and act wisely
no matter how many lies the op may have said , some points are clearly true which is , she did visit Mozambique , she gave a description of what she has seen , and also some other relevant information , it is now left for ppl to build on these information and see what they can do with them and if possible ask more from others , but trust Nigerians instead of picking points to learn they rather picked up the point to create an argument

true talk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by killemall: 7:23am On Apr 26, 2018
Iammercy2018:
if he gets a job, I'd prefer he keeps it to himself and never post it here so people like you won't come to disturb my TL
Yimu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by killemall: 7:26am On Apr 26, 2018
raphael101101:

true talk
Ass licker

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by stubbornman(m): 8:31am On Apr 26, 2018
cyril83:
Denigrating Nigeria for other African countries is a No No for us. We may be slow in the development but believe me we are getting there and we may not even get there. Under sizing Nigeria for a country like Moz is outta it.

No one is hating on you, I'm a Nigerian and watching my fellow country men denigrating our country for ordinary Moz is so abnormal.

You are mad... who are your fellow country men... speak for yourself man...Moz is better than Nig. until there can be drastic improvement in NIGERIA

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by shakol91(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
Pls let's stop calling others unprintable names. We should behave maturely and Op we're anxiously waiting for update of your vacation. Graçia

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by cyril83(m): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
stubbornman:

You are mad... who are your fellow country men... speak for yourself man...Moz is better than Nig. until there can be drastic improvement in NIGERIA

Hehehehee! E pain am... Lazy Nigerian grin grin grin

Bros you know wetin lazy Nigerian dey do na.. check the image below.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by killemall: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
shakol91:
Pls let's stop calling others unprintable names. We should behave maturely and Op we're anxiously waiting for update of your vacation. Graçia

U never resume ur 150k job? softly dey lick ass, not too gud for ur health.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by shakol91(m): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
killemall:

U never resume ur 150k job? softly dey lick ass, not too gud for ur health.
I'm not ready to trade words with you because I'm too busy for that but I would like to make you understand that seeking for job opportunities is different from asslicking.
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by veek2(m): 7:24am On Apr 27, 2018
Hey dear, let's see when you come to Paris please.

Iammercy2018:

sorry sir/ma unfortunately I can't tell you nothing about me, if your mind is telling you anything negative please follow it, after SA, am off to Bahamas, Dominican republic, Paris and the Netherlands, hope this will make you more frustrated. I just hope you don't get a heart attack sha.

Then don't forget to eat fruits and drink a lot water is good for the body.
Cheers
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by killemall: 7:36am On Apr 27, 2018
shakol91:
I'm not ready to trade words with you because I'm too busy for that but I would like to make you understand that seeking for job opportunities is different from asslicking.

Oga go sit down jor, u can believe anything just any small thing u don believe. From the op write up, one could easily discover the kind of person she is. ln case u don't know, this op is a braggart and she doesn't have any work for you. She might probably be travelling around with one stupid alhaji/yahoo boy who has nothing good to do with his stolen money.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 8:37am On Apr 27, 2018
veek2:
Hey dear, let's see when you come to Paris please.

I will be there in June
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 8:42am On Apr 27, 2018
killemall:

Oga go sit down jor, u can believe anything just any small thing u don believe. From the op write up, one could easily discover the kind of person she is. ln case u don't know, this op is a braggart and she doesn't have any work for you. She might probably be travelling around with one stupid alhaji/yahoo boy who has nothing good to do with his stolen money.

At bolded

You're very correct, the alhaji can't go more than a round self, so am getting it from the Yahoo boy

Because of ppl like u that why I've stopped posting on this thread, u no dey pay me to post, so?

Pained soul....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by killemall: 9:25am On Apr 27, 2018
Iammercy2018:

At bolded

You're very correct, the alhaji can't go more than a round self, so am getting it from the Yahoo boy

Because of ppl like u that why I've stopped posting on this thread, u no dey pay me to post, so?

Pained soul....

Park well jor, we know ur type besides wetin remain to post aside one yeye beach, not even hotels and shopping malls, that one na vacation. No be ur mate dey go on shopping spree, ur alhaji or yahoo boy na broke ass nigga, can't even take u shopping abi mall no dey Mozambique?

Aje pako dey form butty.
U wey dey find greener pastures upandan dey form vacation for here. If you can't make it in Portugal na african country u go com make am? Yeye
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by poverty: 9:48am On Apr 27, 2018
Shuu! na werin dey sup for diz zanga sef? poverty shar wan make everybody move comot diz obodo, make ona shine ona eye well well coz me dey everywhere for Africa, me just dey find visa enter some better country to go shake dem small. if ona neva kno me na me be Mr poverty and u are free to follow me. peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by shakol91(m): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2018
killemall:

you're just saying nonsense, how is it your business if I choose to believe her or not. Please mind your own business
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by killemall: 10:04am On Apr 27, 2018
shakol91:
you're just saying nonsense, how is it your business if I choose to believe her or not. Please mind your own business

Well! with this reasoning of yours, i cannot but tell you that 80% of Nigerians are very gullible and that's why our country will forever remain the same, most of you easily believe anything they tell you just like useless impeachment saga, i can see many nairalanders supporting the senates. Guy not everything they tell you is real, this is Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by shakol91(m): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2018
killemall:

Well! with this reasoning of yours, i cannot but tell you that 80% of Nigerians are very gullible and that's why our country will forever remain the same, most of you easily believe anything they tell you just like useless impeachment saga, i can see many nairalanders supporting the senates. Guy not everything they tell you is real, this is Nigeria.
cheesy see this one forming wise man. Your advice is inconsequential tongue
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
killemall:

Park well jor, we know ur type besides wetin remain to post aside one yeye beach, not even hotels and shopping malls, that one na vacation. No be ur mate dey go on shopping spree, ur alhaji or yahoo boy na broke ass nigga, can't even take u shopping abi mall no dey Mozambique?

Aje pako dey form butty.
U wey dey find greener pastures upandan dey form vacation for here. If you can't make it in Portugal na african country u go com make am? Yeye

Lolz you're obviously pained
But I am not buhari na, why pour all d anger on me?
I prophesy unto your life, may u one day be able to fly out of your country to any country of your choice for vacation or whatsoever at anytime and whenever you wish, prayer is what your type needs not to compound your woes with courses.

FYI

I left Moz few weeks ago
Currently in SA with my Alhaji Dantata
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
killemall:

Aje pako dey form butty.

I am not a lazy youth grin grin
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by killemall: 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
Iammercy2018:

Lolz you're obviously pained
But I am not buhari na, why pour all d anger on me?
I prophesy unto your life, may u one day be able to fly out of your country to any country of your choice for vacation or whatsoever at anytime and whenever you wish, prayer is what your type needs not to compound your woes with courses.

FYI

I left Moz few weeks ago
Currently in SA with my Alhaji Dantata

kikikiki... Dis girl local no be small, flying ti african country dey freak am die, no be new thing to us.

currently in SA for up to a month on a vacation trip? that equals to job hunting. Find one place siddon, no com dey form wetin u no be for here. hustlers dey form CEO.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
killemall:

kikikiki... Dis girl local no be small, flying outside d country dey freak am die, no be new thing to us.

currently in SA for up to a month on a vacation trip? that equals to job hunting. Find one place siddon, no com dey form wetin u no be for here. hustlers dey form CEO.
Porsche man fighting on the internet with a local lady.

I respect your level sir

bye
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by killemall: 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Iammercy2018:
Porsche man fighting on the internet with a local lady.

I respect your level sir

bye

Fighting? mba! just got irritated with ur lies and arrogance.
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
killemall:

Fighting? mba! just got irritated with ur lies and arrogance.
lies, arrogance?

You're a fvckboy, get the fvck outta my thread.
Wretched troll
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by killemall: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Iammercy2018:
lies, arrogance?

You're a fvckboy, get the fvck outta my thread.
Wretched troll

Nkpi...kikikiki@my thread, nairaland na part of ur properties. who knows the purpose of this thread sef? coz na different format dey town now. Ur bubbles has been bursted.
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by poverty: 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
@killemall werin be d issue na abi u wan make i press b run follow u? U kno no me abi, i go bend dat ur flat head now@lammercy2018 not too sure of your gender, your sounding more of G, my opinion shar. Ur posts full of ego. Which country you talk say you dey sef. Make i visit u, e be like say ur head no correct abi
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by killemall: 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
poverty:
@killemall werin be d issue na abi u wan make i press b run follow u? U kno no me abi, i go bend dat ur flat head now@lammercy2018 not too sure of your gender, your sounding more of G, my opinion shar. Ur posts full of ego. Which country you talk say you dey sef. Make i visit u, e be like say ur head no correct abi

Who be diz one? poverty ko wealthy ni, me don pass ur level, me and u bin padi wen i dey roast DAT year but now u dey my back, follow anybody wey u wan follow, if u try me omo i go change ur name straight.
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
killemall:

Nkpi...kikikiki@my thread, nairaland na part of ur properties. who knows the purpose of this thread sef? coz na different format dey town now. Ur bubbles has been bursted.
go and read from page 1 u will know the purpose.

Na hunger they cause this kind tin I understand
But u know what kiss my @$$ grin
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by OgarSmith: 12:57pm On May 20, 2018
Please am from Nigeria I leave In Lagos and I want travel to Mozambique but I don't know how to start,
Please I need somebody to help me on how to go about it please���
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 2:14pm On May 20, 2018
OgarSmith:
Please am from Nigeria I leave In Lagos and I want travel to Mozambique but I don't know how to start,
Please I need somebody to help me on how to go about it please���
what u going to do there?
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by OgarSmith: 2:32am On May 21, 2018
I want to go and hustle there am a computer littered...
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by OgarSmith: 2:35am On May 21, 2018
Iammercy2018:
what u going to do there?
I want to go and hustle there Am a computer littered

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) / Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.