Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband (47176 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by SAMBARRY: 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
Witches everywhere...

God save us from Karashika
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by femolacqua(m): 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
One of the thousand ways to die.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by Cadec007(m): 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
femolacqua:
One of the thousand ways to die.
way to die #554: Death-by-nipple.:->

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by Neddyogu(m): 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
dingbang:
U put some of the poison on ur lips but you didn't die..

Shebi you know that Ogun is still the god of thunder.

Me sef taya for the matter oo. She put poison for lips yet she no die. Ok oo. After all anybody can wake up and write anything on the Internet shaa. Btw, I bn think say Na sango be una own version of Thor
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by Bmaster(m): 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
livebynite:
How does this reduce the cost of Garri? angry
how much is the cost of garri embarassed
livebynite:
how much is the cost of garri
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin

I wonder how does it feel to put poison on ur NUNU cheesy grin cheesy

And what kind of poison that is ODOURLESS, TASTELESS all kind of that shiit mixed with ur lotion embarassed

Haba! U can lie for Africa Mama.. grin
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by Proffeluczy1(m): 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
dingbang:

abeg let am know but only God can deal with her
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by dingbang(m): 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
Neddyogu:

Me sef taya for the matter oo. She put poison for lips yet she no die. Ok oo. After all anybody can wake up and write anything on the Internet shaa. Btw, I bn think say Na sango be una own version of Thor
sango ooo, ogun oo, Thor ooo.. All join to strike the op with thunder. E sabi lie too much
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by Bamz(m): 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
Unless she took an antidote, how can she not have died from the same poison? Seems like a load of tosh to me. cheesy
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by afbstrategies: 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Chai! A lot of my Nairaland brothers will not sleep well after reading this story.

Do yourselves this favour:

Avoid going to certain ‘areas’ for now.
Those whose wives or girlfriends are on Nairaland, please find out if they have read this story. Change your ways or write your will cheesy
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by Ishilove: 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
You put some on your lips yet you didn't die? Social media lies.

That being said, if there is any atom of truth in this story then the woman is worse than a witch; she IS Satan himself.

Look, if your man cheats on you, walk away from him. Don't kill him because he is somebody's son and brother. How dare you think you have a right to harm him?

I've kuku been announcing since, woe betide any woman who dares harm my brothers. If he is cheating on you, leave him. I will even help you pack your things, but if you try to harm them, I will personally haunt that woman to the grave.

Demonic people everywhere. Mscheeeeew angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by mhizace: 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
mansoura:
God! This is quite bad
killing him ws nt d best,praying for him would hv help her
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by asawanathegreat(m): 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
Women make una dey pity 4 men small na, Y u no put d poison 4 ur pussy?
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
pls what kind of work can I do to get 64,000 naira within a week.i.e, from 2moro till friday.
I need to follow my collegues and write my yr one exam, I can't afford to miss it.
help a brother.
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by calex9496(m): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
Franzinni:
Hog wash!! Carefully crafted story.... But if I go Coment here it goes

Guys that do pre-intimacy... Unah see.. ? suck Bobi and think you are enjoying... Not knowing the only takeaway you will get nah dirty from her pores...

And to my French kisses... Ask yourself if your wife spit for spoon make you drink, you go drink am?.... But you can chook mouth inside her mouth dey lick principalities and powers abi? Continue..

The one wey burst my head 80% nah those snail lickers , if God can reveal to you what you are licking with wreckless abandon, you will go and buy two yards of rope and hang yourself...
As for me
I give zero fux about satisfying anybody, I only need to burst my nut and I am good for a couple of days... ğbam!
well bro... lemme ask you, since u no gv a Bleep bout nobody's satisfaction.. if u cum bust your nut and forget bout her, do u expect hr to open her legs 4 you next time u wan Bleep?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by brainhgeek(m): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
U try but I believe this story remains what it is 'tales by moonlight'.
You put a lethal poison on your lips fearlessly and allowed him to kiss you knowing well that there will be saliva exchange. You put the poison in your vagina and expected do a mouth job.....blablabla...... Let me borrow Senator Bruce's words. 'I was born in the night but I was not born last night'. This story is a fraud and meant for dulls.
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by efighter: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
dingbang:

You are wrong Sango is the god of Thunder while Ogun is the god of Iron.
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by Phelix01(m): 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
My people,fear human being chai

Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by calex9496(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
brainhgeek:
U try but I believe this story remains what it is 'tales by moonlight'.
You put a lethal poison on your lips fearlessly and allowed him to kiss you knowing well that there will be saliva exchange. You put the poison in your vagina and expected do a mouth job.....blablabla...... Let me borrow Senator Bruce's words. 'I was born in the night but I was not born last night'. This story is a fraud and meant for dulls.
no mind am... bia O.P the thunda wey go fire u still dy do press up 4 gyming house... mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by kingzjay(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
Now that you've succeeded in killing him nkor?

I'm sure you're aware that one day, you'll visit that place you've sent him to!
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by ojlifa: 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
first of all if you know about a crime and do not report it to the police that makes you equally a criminal,second i think seun should not allow such things get to the front page,is he advising women to begin killing their husbands because every killer has an excuse,this is somebody who claimed to have killed her first husband and is preparing to kill her second while sleeping with another man,so what is the formal justification or lesson from this write up?the conclusion is the woman is a killer with mental issues and this post should be removed from the front page

exlinklodge:
[img][/img]Cheating Husbands Are In Trouble - Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Hubby

Husbands need to tune this cheating down a bit biko nu. This is the reason why most men die before their time. And when your wife still cooks for you and opens her leg for you, and yet your cheating on her, my brother, your life is hanging in a balance oo.

A married woman has confessed of killing her husband by applying poison on her nipples for him to suck and die during their sexual encounter. The married woman who confessed together with other 24 Ghanaian married women disclosed shocking cheating stories in the Facebook inbox of David Papa Bondze-Mbir to share on his wall to the public on condition of anonymity when he asked for true confessions on why some married women cheated on their partner on his Facebook wall.

Read details below:

“1. “David, I know you are protecting our identities – that is why I am feeling a little bit comfortable, opening up to ONLY you. I am pleading with you, if you still are not so sure of how safe the security of your Facebook account is, kindly copy my message into a Word document or folder, and DELETE my message – to protect me, should anyone try hacking your system. Thank you.

I am in my second marriage. And yes, I am cheating on my husband. I wasn’t always like this: I used to be faithful. I used to be content with only one man. I used to love and trust, from deep within. However, my first husband turned me into something I never knew I could be: A murderer! I killed him, Dave… I poisoned my first husband, and watched him die in our bedroom, painfully. I mixed a deadly, colorless, tasteless, odorless substance with my lotion, smeared it gently on my breast, rubbed it on my vagina, put some on my lips: I coated every part of my body I knew he enjoyed putting his mouth and tongue on, and watched him swallow every bit of his own saliva, mixed with the substance.

Dave, sometimes, a cheating, filthy, lying bastard, ought to die – for you to live. I deserved to live, Dave. I deserved to live. I’m glad our incompetent Ghanaian medical doctors could still not diagnose the true cause of his death after the autopsy. Everybody, including his family, all think he died from an acute liver problem.

I am cheating on my current husband because I don’t want to lose another man in a marriage; so I would rather want to cheat on him too, as a form of closure – in order not to lose my mind. He started cheating on me when I was Seven (7) months pregnant. Smh! These foolish men eh: we give them everything, yet, they choose to fool around. I feel very sorry for this my current husband. I’m still timing him closely. His time will come.”

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/02/cheating-husbands-are-in-trouble-lady.html?m=1

cc mynd44 obinoscopy dominique lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by adeyemi91(m): 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
See this woman oo, she is already timing the 2nd husband.. God save us.
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by youngreezy(m): 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
Franzinni:
Hog wash!! Carefully crafted story.... But if I go Coment here it goes

Guys that do pre-intimacy... Unah see.. ? suck Bobi and think you are enjoying... Not knowing the only takeaway you will get nah dirty from her pores...

And to my French kisses... Ask yourself if your wife spit for spoon make you drink, you go drink am?.... But you can chook mouth inside her mouth dey lick principalities and powers abi? Continue..

The one wey burst my head 80% nah those snail lickers , if God can reveal to you what you are licking with wreckless abandon, you will go and buy two yards of rope and hang yourself...

The final one is those that lick the shit zone, you know yourself..... Haha.. I kant even talk about it....

As for me

I give zero fux about satisfying anybody, I only need to burst my nut and I am good for a couple of days... ğbam!
mah Nigga.Bleep Dem Doggy Spank Dat Azz N Cum Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by olowobaba10: 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
x
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by BABANGBALI: 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
How does this send buhari back to daura?
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by gaskiyamagana: 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
livebynite:
A good, lovely and caring wife bellful man pass garri.
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by BABANGBALI: 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
ojlifa:
first of all if you know about a crime and do not report it to the police that makes you equally a criminal,second i think seun should not allow such things get to the front page,is he advising women to begin killing their husbands because every killer has an excuse,this is somebody who claimed to have killed her first husband and is preparing to kill her second while sleeping with another man,so what is the formal justification or lesson from this write up?the conclusion is the woman is a killer with mental issues and this post should be removed from the front page

your over sabi no go kill you. The story is meant for cheating men especially husbands to learn. If seun doesn't remove it go and report him at the nearest police station tongue tongue
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by olusola200: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
999 way to die choose one ..

Nipple ,lips or clitoris
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by imitateMe(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
dingbang:

bloggers
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by Mandrake007(m): 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
my bootycall rubbed honey in her vag before i ate her out,should I be worried?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life / Wearing Buba / Agbada As An American Married To A Nigerian / 8 Challenges To Face Your 1st Year Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.