Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband (47399 Views)

Lady Kicks Out Her Husband From Their UK Home After He Caught Her Cheating (Vid) / Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ha women,i just hate them. just look at this evil a person did to another like her. women are neccessary evil.
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by fostermd(m): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

shocked shocked

Are u an embalmer? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I am a doctor ,work in Europe and with crime anything is possible!There are loads of unresolved cases and spiees for developed countries have loads of poisonous substances in their arsenal which they use against enemies.One should learn from stories an explore the possibility instead of just concluding it's not possible.

Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by Tex42(m): 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
I talk am!...Men make una fear women... Just imagine... Even Michael Scoffield couldn't have come up with this plot.
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by Ipfreely: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
fostermd:

I have not tasted it but it is well know in forensic medicine.There was a real case like I said in Calabar and my consultant carried out the post morgen on the stomach content.Of you watch crime stories you will notice it is well used.Whilst I can't confirm the case but it is possible.The must have ingested much more than what was absorbed by the woman's skin.She may have rubbed a protective cream on her on skin before applying the arsenic preventing the absorption into her own body.Anything is possible ,she must have done some erase arch before carrying out the act.

Of course it's possible. It's also possible that Tupac is alive and raises kangaroos in Australia. But extremely unlikely. The report in calabar you alluded to, had the victim ingesting the substance in food, over a very long period, in small quantities.

We all seem to be forgetting the part that she had some applied to her vagina, apparently. The absorption from that site alone would be EXTREMELY damaging to her. And about the cream protecting her skin from absorption, really? That is so contrived. You've moved from plausible to possible. And ANYTHING exists within the realm of possibility. I suppose the skin would also protect her oral mucosa when they kissed and his saliva got mixed with hers? Or when they had intercourse and his phallus spread the poison all over her vaginal walls?
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by Toks2008(m): 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
The most disillusioned thought of a lady is a quest for a faithful man.
Foolishness from the pits of hell...whatever happens to divorce?
Let her brace up to be a serial killer.
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by sweetilicious(f): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
OMG.I pray my brothers don't marry unforgiving women. Why kill him? You could separate if you can't forgive him.Why take a life you can't give.God,pls save me from heartless people.Let them walk away from me and never come back.This one is scary
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by 3verblazing(m): 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
"Baba o maje ngbabi mo gbawa lo..". Very valid prayer ... If you know, you know
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
exlinklodge:
[img][/img]Cheating Husbands Are In Trouble - Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Hubby

Husbands need to tune this cheating down a bit biko nu. This is the reason why most men die before their time. And when your wife still cooks for you and opens her leg for you, and yet your cheating on her, my brother, your life is hanging in a balance oo.

A married woman has confessed of killing her husband by applying poison on her nipples for him to suck and die during their sexual encounter. The married woman who confessed together with other 24 Ghanaian married women disclosed shocking cheating stories in the Facebook inbox of David Papa Bondze-Mbir to share on his wall to the public on condition of anonymity when he asked for true confessions on why some married women cheated on their partner on his Facebook wall.

Read details below:

“1. “David, I know you are protecting our identities – that is why I am feeling a little bit comfortable, opening up to ONLY you. I am pleading with you, if you still are not so sure of how safe the security of your Facebook account is, kindly copy my message into a Word document or folder, and DELETE my message – to protect me, should anyone try hacking your system. Thank you.

I am in my second marriage. And yes, I am cheating on my husband. I wasn’t always like this: I used to be faithful. I used to be content with only one man. I used to love and trust, from deep within. However, my first husband turned me into something I never knew I could be: A murderer! I killed him, Dave… I poisoned my first husband, and watched him die in our bedroom, painfully. I mixed a deadly, colorless, tasteless, odorless substance with my lotion, smeared it gently on my breast, rubbed it on my vagina, put some on my lips: I coated every part of my body I knew he enjoyed putting his mouth and tongue on, and watched him swallow every bit of his own saliva, mixed with the substance.

Dave, sometimes, a cheating, filthy, lying bastard, ought to die – for you to live. I deserved to live, Dave. I deserved to live. I’m glad our incompetent Ghanaian medical doctors could still not diagnose the true cause of his death after the autopsy. Everybody, including his family, all think he died from an acute liver problem.

I am cheating on my current husband because I don’t want to lose another man in a marriage; so I would rather want to cheat on him too, as a form of closure – in order not to lose my mind. He started cheating on me when I was Seven (7) months pregnant. Smh! These foolish men eh: we give them everything, yet, they choose to fool around. I feel very sorry for this my current husband. I’m still timing him closely. His time will come.”

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/02/cheating-husbands-are-in-trouble-lady.html?m=1

cc mynd44 obinoscopy dominique lalasticlala

This is a baseless story.
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by dxpecial(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Before i die i will make sure autopsy is done when I'm gone.. especially if I'm married. Evil women!
dont you see where she said Ghana hospital are incompetent? she said that they cant perceive what killed him through autoposy
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by ojlifa: 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
wonderful ,i would refrain from insults but rather give you a task,replace husband with wife,in every where you see it on the write up then read it to yourself,come back and tell me how you felt.the self serving ideology that has been embedded into people this days is alarming.the write up is offence to the male folk and dangerous to both male and female alike because this would encourage women to kill there husband and in turn men would stop marrying abi who wants to marry his killer

BABANGBALI:
your over sabi no go kill you. The story is meant for cheating men especially husbands to learn. If seun doesn't remove it go and report him at the nearest police station tongue tongue
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by Franzinni: 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
calex9496:

well bro... lemme ask you, since u no gv a Bleep bout nobody's satisfaction.. if u cum bust your nut and forget bout her, do u expect hr to open her legs 4 you next time u wan Bleep?
my bro I get it WHENEVER I need it...no long thing... And the truth is that it's just the way I am hard wired... I might be boring in bed but as long as my dosage is complete.... I am OK....
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by Franzinni: 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
youngreezy:
mah Nigga.Bleep Dem Doggy Spank Dat Azz N Cum Shikena.
correct guy!!! You sabi Jare...haha
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by BABANGBALI: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
ojlifa:
wonderful ,i would refrain from insults but rather give you a task,replace husband with wife,in every where you see it on the write up then read it to yourself,come back and tell me how you felt.the self serving ideology that has been embedded into people this days is alarming.the write up is offence to the male folk and dangerous to both male and female alike because this would encourage women to kill there husband and in turn men would stop marrying abi who wants to marry his killer

abeg make we hear word Jo.
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by insabarnur(m): 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
Hmmm.the human conditions. Solve one evil by perpetrating a larger evil.its OK.
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by Bojc7: 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
j

1 Like

Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by Nackzy: 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
ladykolly:

Doh! Am nt siding her but it isn't foolishness,some men pushes a woman to a vry large extent.You talking abt divorce,she jst said ha second husband is cheating.
If evri woman divorces ha husband for cheating,a time would come both men nd women would go back to their singlehood again
You have a point
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by lovewahz(m): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
Wow,wonders shall never end.....God bless the dead
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by phone5: 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
too bad
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by Cityguy: 12:32am On Feb 26, 2018
Hmmmm.....this will certainly influence how I feel when next I read about domestic violence and all that ought not to happen in African marriages. This is a typical Delilah!
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by DSDLIVEREPORT: 2:01am On Feb 26, 2018
Vengeance is if God.No comment
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by cococandy(f): 5:49am On Feb 26, 2018
Sounds like something that was made up
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by gbolly0001(m): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2018
livebynite:
How does this reduce the cost of Garri? angry

You and this Garri every post I go I see your soliciting for Garri take i easy Biko
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by livebynite: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2018
gbolly0001:

You and this Garri every post I go I see your soliciting for Garri take i easy Biko

Garri is life. Garri should be on our coat of arms or in the Nigerian flag

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by Allansmith: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2018
Na wa sha o...
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by vicardino(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
How did u feel when u discovered? Oya tell us
shola07:
it's quite sad,but some men are rea devil..

dating a man love him with all ur heart even dared to talk to ur parents every day but later find out he is married with two kids...How will u feel
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by calex9496(m): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
Franzinni:
my bro I get it WHENEVER I need it...no long thing... And the truth is that it's just the way I am hard wired... I might be boring in bed but as long as my dosage is complete.... I am OK....
well its alright.... thats ur own mentality
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by shola07(f): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2018
vicardino:
How did u feel when u discovered? Oya tell us
grin disappointed nah..how do u expect me to feel
Re: Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband by vicardino(m): 11:36am On Mar 05, 2018
Would like to know sha, u mind sharing?
shola07:
grin disappointed nah..how do u expect me to feel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Can You Do This? (photos) / My Wedding Was Stopped 6 Weeks To The D-Day / Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.