Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money (62777 Views)

Banks To Pay Customers Money Sent From Abroad In Naira / Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped / Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by vicfajeze: 7:12am On Feb 26, 2018
Gentlevin:
hahahahahah..........hehehehehehe...........if the elephant try am..........na pot straight oooooooo
true talk
Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by SmartMugu: 7:12am On Feb 26, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
We play too much in this country and I don't like it undecided
So we should be fighting instead of playing ba?
Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by Noblefreeman(m): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2018
elephants are intelligent animals,monkeys and snakes are buhari animals
Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by mikelisin: 7:13am On Feb 26, 2018
What if this swallowing saga is the new yahoo?
Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by Bamz(m): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

lol everyone wants to be petty. cheesy
Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by semviston: 7:14am On Feb 26, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by Princedapace(m): 7:15am On Feb 26, 2018
9japrof:
Instead of the youths to stand up and demand structural changes and a mess to the swallowing going on, we only make jokes and create comedy skits with the harm befalling Nigeria

Seriously bro, I weak for Nigerian youths . in developed world, this can't happen and the youths would sit down.

Look at how teenagers protested in America few days ago.

Some times, I just feel I dey wrong country.

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by thedondada(m): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2018
Lol.

Any snake or monkey logo is in trouble
Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by Galaticos444: 7:19am On Feb 26, 2018
The elephant is indeed eating our money in-form of bank charges,very useless bank
Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by yemidadiva(f): 7:19am On Feb 26, 2018
Nah.. Dat response depicts professionalism... They also assured customers. Its a gr8 response.

2 Likes

Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 26, 2018
If we too serious for this country,suicide go plenty for naija
Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by jaychubi: 7:20am On Feb 26, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

The president started it with rats
Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by justi4jesu(f): 7:20am On Feb 26, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

grin grin grin

Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by joshrare(m): 7:21am On Feb 26, 2018
9japrof:
Instead of the youths to stand up and demand structural changes and a mess to the swallowing going on, we only make jokes and create comedy skits with the harm befalling Nigeria

The youths are hungry, who structural change epp
Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by Orpe7(m): 7:22am On Feb 26, 2018
However the dudes attending to western union customers are notorious for helping yahoo boys
Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by Bedlecturer(m): 7:23am On Feb 26, 2018
Unlike the stewpid ECOBANK that blocked its network all through the week. Im filing a case against that silly bank this week. Yeye bank.
Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by olisaEze(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2018
abeg dey shud go and look 4d FCMB official twitter handler to help them. Their reply to dry.
Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by nwabobo: 7:27am On Feb 26, 2018
modelmike7:
An epic clapback would have been much better than this long story!

Where is Kingfisher, The EFCC social handler?!

He is with Union bank.
Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by wiringdpt(m): 7:28am On Feb 26, 2018
I swear
9japrof:
Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by eleojo23: 7:29am On Feb 26, 2018
jaychubi:

The president started it with rats
grin
Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by Lsofdk(m): 7:31am On Feb 26, 2018
We joke a lot in this country
Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by ekongrobert(m): 7:58am On Feb 26, 2018
i think is high time our dog, hen and goat to also go out and hustle, because they cant remain at home eating while monkey and snake are busy making millions...
Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by tuna4servi(m): 8:04am On Feb 26, 2018
modelmike7:

He works with union bank right now
Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by laliga01: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2018
9japrof:

Lolx... who are these youths?
Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by Chochovini: 8:11am On Feb 26, 2018
Liliyann:
Na local saving box sure pass as things dey go in this country.
I can't be working and having monkey and snake enjoy my money,before you know it they will say ant swallowed CBN
Hahahahahahaha this lady, you are really funny. Thanks for cracking my ribs this morning.
Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by livebynite: 8:14am On Feb 26, 2018
How does this reduce the cost of Garri? angry
Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by HITTED(m): 8:17am On Feb 26, 2018
modelmike7:

How can you clapback at your customer?
Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by Chochovini: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2018
eleojo23:
But seriously, this animal joke is making Nigeria a laughing stock o

This is how we will be joking up and down and Buhari will come back for second term
GOD FORBID IN CAPITAL.

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by ufuosman(m): 8:20am On Feb 26, 2018
Funny for the beginning
Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by HITTED(m): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2018
eezeribe:

EFCC discarded him for incompetence... he is now cooling off with Union bank.

Was it because of his jokes?
Re: Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money by Wealthandjobs: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2018
modelmike7:

FBN is a serious organization. Presently,it has no room for baby games after seriously hit by low stock price and bad returns on its funding for oil and gas customers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) / The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. / Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.