Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Where Are The Handsome Guys!! Come In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Handsome Guys!! Come In (904 Views)

Problems With Handsome Guys / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Handsome Guys!! Come In by WeJCKs(m): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
Now I know
Re: Where Are The Handsome Guys!! Come In by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin

Lemme call them...

Luminous
Martin0
RadicallyBlunt
Skyfornia

Uuummm...who else?

So far, that's all in my radar right now... grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Handsome Guys!! Come In by Skyfornia(m): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Lemme call them...

Luminous
Martin0
RadicallyBlunt
Skyfornia

Uuummm...who else?

cool shocked
Re: Where Are The Handsome Guys!! Come In by armyjassy101(m): 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
So of what use is this now
Re: Where Are The Handsome Guys!! Come In by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
Any free kwesh?
Re: Where Are The Handsome Guys!! Come In by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Lemme call them...

Luminous
Martin0
RadicallyBlunt
Skyfornia

Uuummm...who else?

Yeapy. I'm here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Handsome Guys!! Come In by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Yeapy. I'm here

Where have u been grin ? Meeehnn...what time is ur game? cheesy

Im off to bed now..juz drop me a message after ur game .. good luck & more power on ur knees kiss
Re: Where Are The Handsome Guys!! Come In by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Where have u been grin ? Meeehnn...what time is ur game? cheesy

Im off to bed now..juz drop me a message after ur game .. good luck & more power on ur knees kiss
I'm sorry babe. Yeah I was busy doing day thing right in her apartment. grin was 2 rounds. Fair complexion. She's been longing for it actually. So I'm kinda a sent angel. She's visiting next.
Re: Where Are The Handsome Guys!! Come In by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:13am On Feb 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

I'm sorry babe. Yeah I was busy doing day thing right in her apartment. grin was 2 rounds. Fair complexion. She's been longing for it actually. So I'm kinda a sent angel. She's visiting next.

grin cheesy grin

Chaaai! Good for u...i bet u been dancing shoki right after the game cheesy
Re: Where Are The Handsome Guys!! Come In by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin cheesy grin

Chaaai! Good for u...i bet u been dancing shoki right after the game cheesy
grin abi na. It was fun really
Re: Where Are The Handsome Guys!! Come In by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:17am On Feb 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

grin abi na. It was fun really

grin

Im so happy for u kiss i bet now they been dreaming about u
Re: Where Are The Handsome Guys!! Come In by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Im so happy for u kiss i bet now they been dreaming about u
grin

That reminds me, found any interpretation abt that dream?
Re: Where Are The Handsome Guys!! Come In by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:36am On Feb 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

grin

That reminds me, found any interpretation abt that dream?

Not yet...Was busy yesterday doing nothing.. grin

I will do that when im free later..It seems someone cannot sleep eehn..pussy juice still on your lips.. cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Where Are The Handsome Guys!! Come In by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Not yet...Was busy yesterday doing nothing.. grin

I will do that when im free later..It seems someone cannot sleep eehn..pussy juice still on your lips.. cheesy lipsrsealed
Yep. The memory still reflect in my mind. Every thrust was slippery
Re: Where Are The Handsome Guys!! Come In by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:40am On Feb 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Yep. The memory still reflect in my mind. Every thrust was slippery

grin

Me i don't like if too slippery down there..I know i be like a fountain of life, that's y from time to time i prefer to wash..
Re: Where Are The Handsome Guys!! Come In by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Me i don't like if too slippery down there..I know i be like a fountain of life, that's y from time to time i prefer to wash..
What if you're wet during g d act?

(1) (Reply)

A True Man Would Do The Exact Opposite Of What Is Stated In This Picture (pic) / South Africa Lady Shares Screenshots Of How Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her / Why Are Wives More Productive Than Their Husbands These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.