Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas (33145 Views)

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by Burgerlomo: 12:55am On Feb 26, 2018
You're right dear
Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by taiwolomo1: 1:36am On Feb 26, 2018
kelvinezeh55:
She is pretending that she is happy the way her man is impregnating girls up and down...... Sister just move on it is well
wizzy is nt her man! Impregnated her outta wedluck bro
Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by ohem007(m): 1:59am On Feb 26, 2018
itspzpics:
She's right

Comedy of d week :: Mr idiot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IqtMrMuVWg&feature=youtu.be

uncle na so dem dey spell title for your side
Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by temebe: 5:12am On Feb 26, 2018
Looking for Love In LAGOS?

Are You A Working-Class Lady And Ready for Marriage?
Are You A Working-Class Man And Ready for Marriage?

Are You a Bachelor, spinster, single parent, middle aged single, divorcee, widow or widower and looking for a soulmate?

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and MARRIAGE – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Single, Verified Members to Guard against Fraud, Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

On this Matchmaking Platform, we mean READY-FOR-MARRIAGE with total seriousness!!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Registration And Membership is ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Add the Super Admin on Whatsapp or Telegram O8~(163)~429~615 with request to be added to the Most Exciting World of Genuine Matchmaking (T&C for Security Reasons Apply!)

NOTE: All members on the platform are well verified because the genuine emotional happiness and well-being of our members are MOST IMPORTANT to us

Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 26, 2018
What people will say didn’t matter when you started out with him so, it shouldn’t matter now

For Slimming herbal tea, Lightening and Glowing skin moisturizer

check my signature
Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by selfmade22: 9:08am On Feb 26, 2018
hedonistic:
They always wax philosophical to save face, when caught in their worthlessness with a rich or socially valuable man.

If it's a struggling or regular dude, this same girl would have been defiant that "God forbids I can never be a baby mama for any man... I can never tolerate a cheating husband, I can never this and I can never that". Only for broke ass guys. When it's a deep pocketed guy who knows the power of his money and status, their loud mouths instantly lose volume and they all become worthless bitches who fall in line. Shameless and unprincipled double standards. It's laughable, really.

If you're a well to do guy who takes these deceitful hypocrites seriously and places them on a pedestal, the joke is on you. Use your money and status wisely. Don't cast your pearls before swines.
they become worthless bitches!
Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by boyjo: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
markdonpuzo:

I think it's best to first identify who is yours and who is for everybody. It helps in determining whether one is worth having a headache over or not. I relate with people on this basis and it has been tremendously helpful.

For example when someone switch sides, it's easy for my heart to relate with the conclusion already in my head that the folk was never exclusively mine.

Wow! This is so profound.
I just asked myself now, "Is this person yours or everybody`s?" My answer is "everybody".
Paradigm Shift.
I won`t be getting worked up anymore over this person knowing now that this person is not even mine in the first place.
Thanks.
Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by centboy123456(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:
It's not easy seeing your man flirting and impregnating other ladies

God knows i can't take such from any man or better still such randy men shouldn't come my way

She was a one night stand..
There was nothing like relationship in dis case.. Is she supposed to feel bad about other baby mama's?
Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by NLFINEST(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
hedonistic:
They always wax philosophical to save face, when caught in their worthlessness with a rich or socially valuable man.

If it's a struggling or regular dude, this same girl would have been defiant that "God forbids I can never be a baby mama for any man... I can never tolerate a cheating husband, I can never this and I can never that". Only for broke ass guys. When it's a deep pocketed guy who knows the power of his money and status, their loud mouths instantly lose volume and they all become worthless bitches who fall in line. Shameless and unprincipled double standards. It's laughable, really.

If you're a well to do guy who takes these deceitful hypocrites seriously and places them on a pedestal, the joke is on you. Use your money and status wisely. Don't cast your pearls before swines.
. Wa sere baba. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
boyjo:

Wow! This is so profound.
I just asked myself now, "Is this person yours or everybody`s?" My answer is "everybody".
Paradigm Shift.
I won`t be getting worked up anymore over this person knowing now that this person is not even mine in the first place.
Thanks.

Glad you can relate. Bless up
Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by Whobedatte(m): 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
victorian:
I wonder if she will live her entire life, waiting for wizkid undecided
And caring for only one child?

What a life, she has used her two legs to walk into and stay put in it.

What a pity.

She try.

Me I can't place myself in such bondage. Heavens forbid.

*Vicky how are you doing ? Hope all is well
Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by victorian(f): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
Whobedatte:
*Vicky how are you doing ? Hope all is well

Smiles am doing awesomely well. Can't thank God enough.

But, Please I can't remember who's behind your moniker smiley?

Remind me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face & Faze In Amazing Makurdi Reunion / AY Meets Governor Okorocha: "Your Statue Is Loading" - Fans React / P-square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 40th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.